PDA

View Full Version : Please give a warm applause to the new owner of Eyes on Final Fantasy...

Loony BoB
06-27-2020, 08:11 PM
...Del Murder!

Wolf Kanno
06-27-2020, 08:20 PM
jjaqrPpdQYc

Primus Inter Pares
06-27-2020, 08:25 PM
Wow, this place still exists.

Loony BoB
06-27-2020, 08:27 PM
PiP! I guess the email did work. Still haven't got mine. :p

Primus Inter Pares
06-27-2020, 08:30 PM
Well, the email I use was long since abandoned but my wife told me. I had forgotten that I was unbanned.

Loony BoB
06-27-2020, 08:31 PM
Ha, I was watching all the names cycle through as it sent out the emails and I did actually see Little Miss Awesome pop up amongst them. Not sure if that means she saw her email and it worked, or if the email that I tried to send was just screwed up somehow :p

Little Miss Awesome
06-27-2020, 08:50 PM
Hello! The email all seemed fine, no screw ups that I could see :)

Shauna
06-27-2020, 08:52 PM
Wow I did not see this coming

GogoTheMimic
06-27-2020, 08:56 PM
I don't think I've been here for *decades* :lol:

Aerith's Knight
06-27-2020, 09:01 PM
Welp, that was a blast from the past. Glad to see everything still up and running here.

From one great owner to the next one. I remember making some great friends here. Please continue to make this a wonderful place for a new generation of FF fans.

Congrats, Del. And the best to everyone!

Karifean
06-27-2020, 09:04 PM
Praise be to Murder.

Wow that list of online users though.

Doomie
06-27-2020, 09:04 PM
It seems that after all these years, this website still remains in good hands. Congratulations!

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-27-2020, 09:05 PM
The only reason I saw this is because of a gag account I made way back when I was a mod on the email I am currently using.

Congrats to Del Murder and pour one out for BoB and the end of like a 20-year era.

Arc_Master_14
06-27-2020, 09:08 PM
Made this account when I was 14 now I'm twice that. Haven't been around in awhile, but I'm happy it's not shutting down. Have a lot of memories here.

Rabbits on the Run
06-27-2020, 09:10 PM
The end of an age.

Well congratulations I rarely come on the actual site though!

Calliope
06-27-2020, 09:14 PM
I look forward to seeing the new ownership articulate their anti-racism policy, and commitment to dismantling online harassment and misconduct.

Aulayna
06-27-2020, 09:24 PM
Oh cool!

I really went back and forth on offering to buy the place myself, but I know that even on staff my plans were controversial and I doubt they'll have been too popular with the old timers either (and I guess that's also why you didn't ask me BoB xD). Plus right now I don't even know if I have the time/bandwidth to execute on them anyway.

So I'm glad to see Del taking the place over, it's nicer outcome than EoFF being shut down, or being sold off to some random bozo that just wants to utilise it in their ad network.

Slothy
06-27-2020, 09:29 PM
I really went back and forth on offering to buy the place myself, but I know that even on staff my plans were controversial and I doubt they'll have been too popular with the old timers either (and I guess that's also why you didn't ask me BoB xD). Plus right now I don't even know if I have the time/bandwidth to execute on them anyway.

All the love in the world for Del and I'm sure the place is in good hands but I'll go on record saying that had you bought it I would have been gladly welcoming our new Aeris avaterd overlord.

Aerith's Knight
06-27-2020, 09:30 PM
So I'm glad to see Del taking the place over, it's nicer outcome than EoFF being shut down, or being sold off to some random bozo that just wants to utilise it in their ad network.

Didn't they try that a long time ago? Doesn't work these days anyway, everyone has ublock origin now.

But it really did seem simpler on here. No facebook or snapsits or whatever. Just text, sigs, and non-posturing people.

All the love in the world for Del and I'm sure the place is in good hands but I'll go on record saying that had you bought it I would have been gladly welcoming our new Aeris avaterd overlord.

I think I'd have fit in as well haha. The new FF7 remaster really did Aerith justice. And we're finally done with the Aerith or Aeris discussion. So that's nice.

Madame Adequate
06-27-2020, 09:33 PM
Del, Murder Eyes on Final Fantasy, it's gone on too long.

The Captain
06-27-2020, 09:43 PM
Like so many, I honestly haven't really been on here for a long time. I think periodically I post about sports though not sure how that happened on a final fantasy fansite but is what it is.

I'm glad to see it'll still keep going onward and onward. Like so many said, there are a lot of memories archived here still and it gives me joy to know they'll continue to exist somewhere in the ether.

Congrats Tony. Maybe this will be the year for your A's too.

And thanks to Daniel for all your years of helming the good ship EoFF.

Take care all!

Loony BoB
Oh cool!

I really went back and forth on offering to buy the place myself, but I know that even on staff my plans were controversial and I doubt they'll have been too popular with the old timers either (and I guess that's also why you didn't ask me BoB xD).
I only asked two people who were both on staff. Murd reached out to me. Although I must admit he's probably my first choice of those that weren't on staff but I didn't want to go out of my way to give the site to someone who wasn't on staff, so made the thread instead. Murd just PM'ed me.

Never had a problem with you on staff that I can recall!

Shoeberto
Well this is a welcome surprise. Congrats to Murd on the new ownership! And a huge round of applause to BoB for stewarding things since like forever ago.

Lord Golbez
06-27-2020, 09:44 PM
Congratulations of the Murder.

Del Murder
06-27-2020, 09:46 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll try not to break anything. At least, no more than I did in my first stint as admin. I'll have some more to say later when my kids aren't begging me to play pokemon with them...

CimminyCricket
06-27-2020, 09:47 PM
Ah yes, the Murder era.

That's some good stuff

Lonely Paper Star
06-27-2020, 09:49 PM
Yay! (And yes, I am here thanks to the email)

m4tt
06-27-2020, 09:49 PM
Congratulations old man.

Axem Titanium
06-27-2020, 09:58 PM
I look forward to seeing the new ownership articulate their anti-racism policy, and commitment to dismantling online harassment and misconduct.

👀👀👀

qwertysaur
06-27-2020, 10:03 PM
I knew the email was a good idea: :aimkiss:

Relena Peacecraft
06-27-2020, 10:17 PM
Very apprehensive about making a post, since it's only been 10 months, and I prefer to wait at least five years in between, but congratulations to our new Murder overlords.

Shauna
06-27-2020, 10:33 PM

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-17VRIz6Ih4A/W7hket5JBHI/AAAAAAAAn98/_tMIb6VZynA6Vx_rOCFK9VsrH8GdoUxPQCLcBGAs/s400/DOWN%2BWITH%2BTHIS%2BSORT%2BOF%2BTHING.jpg

Freya
06-27-2020, 10:37 PM
Ew gross. Look at all these people

escobert
06-27-2020, 10:53 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll try not to break anything. At least, no more than I did in my first stint as admin. I'll have some more to say later when my kids aren't begging me to play pokemon with them...

Do they like Plants vs Zombies? My two little rascals LOVE Garden Warfare 2.

starlet
06-27-2020, 11:16 PM
THE FUCK IS THIS?
THE FUCK IS THAT?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE???

Congrats to all the winners (well, Del in this case) :monster:

Levian
06-27-2020, 11:18 PM
A paladin tarutaru? Are we sure about this?

jkjk this actually feels extremely right! Thanks for stepping up to the plate, Del!

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
06-27-2020, 11:32 PM
Got the email!!!

Wow haven't posted on here in maybe 10 years. Great memories here coming here lots and posting stuff and always learning more about the games. I remember Looney BoB and del Murder. I remember posting I liked del Murder but not so much another moderator but couldn't explain why. I guess I was right!

I could start posting again if people still post here and not on reddit. I hate the new homogenous and censored internet.

I remember making friends with a user named Yuffie and we almost got a warning lol. There was this dude named gamemaster who kept on making serious topics like the Israeli Palestine conflict that was wild. Probably my favorite memory is when everyone's profile picture was changed to a pirate from ff1 and someone posted "in order to get your old pp back you have to fight 9 pirates." Oh and the dating service thing was hilarious! I got entered into a dating service topic and he titled it "evidence I have no life" hahahaha.

Congrats del Murder!

Calliope
06-27-2020, 11:35 PM
More thoughts: Congratulations on your acquisition, Del! Playing a long game, I see.

Daniel, I hope that you find whatever it is you are looking for - I presume this was not a simple decision to make, and it's certainly healthy knowing when to let things go.

I logged in here a couple of weeks ago because I called my husband a nickname and when he asked if I remembered where it came from I blanked, and it turns out it was from some thread kicking around here. My comfort or nostalgia isn't grounds for keeping this forum going but sometimes it is useful, so thanks.

As others have mentioned, there are some things you can investigate to create revenue (kickstarter, patreon, affiliation with Square Enix, keeping your amazon affiliation if you insist) and reduce costs (culling zero-post profiles). You may also want to consolidate eoff's social media presence (never a bad time to divest from facebook/instagram), and hey, there are plenty of library and archival graduate programmes where doing an audit/preservation plan for this site would present a good (credit bearing, ideally paid with a stipend) capstone, fieldwork opportunity, or internship. In the meantime, take some snapshots with the Wayback Machine (which also preserves links). Good luck!

ps - every post here make it a bit more expensive for Del to keep afloat, so I guess keep at it everyone xDD

Necronopticous
06-27-2020, 11:36 PM
🎮

MJN SEIFER
06-28-2020, 12:08 AM
Am I the only one who still comes here? Anyway, congratulations, Del Murder!

Fuzakeru
06-28-2020, 12:21 AM
Congratulations, Del!!!!
BoB, you beautiful soul. You did such a good job!

Must have been fate. I never check my email but this one caught my attention. So excited that EoFF will continue in good hands. <3

Marshall Banana
06-28-2020, 12:32 AM
:peachdance:

Christmas
06-28-2020, 12:50 AM
The fossils are alive! :bigsmile:

Miriel
06-28-2020, 12:57 AM
Hi, I was just notified via email that my husband is the new owner of this website. He was meant to be buying some strawberry glazed donuts.

qwertysaur
06-28-2020, 01:01 AM
Hi, I was just notified via email that my husband is the new owner of this website. He was meant to be buying some strawberry glazed donuts.
well he got the strawberry part whenever Marshall Banana drops in at least. :shobon:

Marshall Banana
06-28-2020, 01:32 AM
:jess:

Miriel, I think it was you who sent me some cookies when I first moved to California and they were so good I still remember them from time to time.

Halifax Housewife
06-28-2020, 01:36 AM
Wow. Forgot about this place. I think the last time I was on here was a good twelve years ago. Not sure why my name is Halifax Housewife now.. (this is Cheffie, the kid who had one hell of a lot of growing up to do).

Glad these forums are still around. I hope you all are doing swell. Congrats Murder.

Strider
06-28-2020, 01:51 AM
Glad to see the site is in new good hands!

Samuraid
06-28-2020, 02:06 AM
It has been a very long time. Sad to see BoB step down after being at the forefront for so long, but glad that the site is still in good hands.

Madonna
06-28-2020, 02:37 AM
I have enjoyed seeing all the old names in this passing of a torch, and it reminds me that this site was a fun place years ago.

The king is dead, long live the king!

Raistlin
06-28-2020, 03:10 AM
Congrats, Del. I'm glad to see the lights being kept on and all the old timers coming out for this thread.

Scotty_ffgamer
06-28-2020, 03:59 AM
And thus ends the Thunderdome saga between Del and The Walrus. Who knew that instead of attempting a hostile takeover, the real way to win was just by asking nicely. I may have sided with Psychotic, but i imagine EoFF couldn’t be in better hands for this new era.

Flying Mullet
06-28-2020, 04:41 AM
Wow, that email was a blast from the past. Happy to see so many familiar people in this thread. :)

Del Murder
06-28-2020, 05:12 AM
First of all, we all owe Loony BoB/Daniel a big thank you for everything he has done for the site over the years. No one has meant more to EoFF than he has, particularly in the last few years as he has kept this place afloat at a (nontrivial) cost to himself. The emails and the returning members are just as much a tribute to his service to the site over the last 20 years.

When BoB bought the site so many years ago I figured the place had it's last owner. It just felt right for him to have it. So I was very surprised to come to Eyeson one evening and see he was thinking of shutting down. After I read through his reasons I completely understood and respected where he was coming from, but I wasn't ready to let the site go just yet. EoFF gave me so many great laughs and friends and fun, and most importantly, it gave me my family. I owe everything to this little FF fansite. I thought if I could keep it going for a while longer and while people still valued the site, I owed EoFF that much. Who knows, maybe there's one more family out there to be created by these special forums.

I don't know if I come into this with any grand plans or schemes (April Fools! I'm selling the site to Facebook!), but there are a few things I will commit to. One is to keep the site 100% ad-free and member owned, which has not always been the case, but was certainly true of BoB's time. The second is to retain the shared history of EoFF we all have, as I think that nostalgia of coming back after 1 month or 10 years (or even being a new member) to something familiar and outside the sphere of the modern internet is a big part of what makes this place great. To that end, if you have any ideas on how to spruce up the old place, then I'd love to hear them. I'm a pretty open-minded person.

It's been great to see all these returning people, even if it is just one post and then back to your lives. I do hope some of you stick around and hang for a bit. I also appreciate all the support and confidence that the site is in good hands. Though really, until I hear from The Man, it just doesn't feel complete...

But with the leftover money I also got these magic beans!

Quina
06-28-2020, 05:13 AM
I thought this thread was about warm applesauce and now I am deeply disappointed. :mad:

qwertysaur
06-28-2020, 05:16 AM
I thought this thread was about warm applesauce and now I am deeply disappointed. :mad:
Now this thread is complete! :quina:

Vermachtnis
06-28-2020, 05:17 AM
Hiiiii
https://i.imgur.com/w6hJFyL.gif

Tama2
06-28-2020, 06:43 AM
I'm happy someone is keeping it alive

Psychotic
06-28-2020, 08:05 AM
I would like to put sincere thanks on record to Daniel for stepping in and taking over the site when he did, enabling our community to continue. That hasn't come without a financial or a personal cost and it's both acknowledged and appreciated. Happy "retirement", if you want to call it that!

As for Del, well, just when you thought you were out of the game. You thought you could have a life, settle down with a family, leave all of that staff business in the rear view mirror. Well,

https://i.imgur.com/L5tF3qH.jpg

Congrats to all the winners. :D

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-28-2020, 08:15 AM
Though really, until I hear from The Man, it just doesn't feel complete...

:monster:

Unfortunately, I think this cookie monster emoji will have to suffice.

Primus Inter Pares
06-28-2020, 09:43 AM
The Man, it just doesn't feel complete...

Here have this discord chat:
Comus Yesterday at 10:46 PM
So EoFF changed owner from BoB to Del Murder, that's a thing
Aᴀʀᴏɴ Yesterday at 11:17 PM
oh, huh
i hadn't thought about eoff in a while
also hi yvnge

Iceglow
06-28-2020, 10:00 AM
Good to see someone stepped in Del. I'm sure my initial post in the shut down thread hit some feels and as I said, the good old days the heyday of the forums may have past but I would still miss it.

Seeing all these names come out of the woodwork to post is great. People like PiP, Little Miss Awesome, AK (dude, how you been my man? Sing us a song!)

If we can find a way to engage the member base again it would be amazing. I still speak to the odd member here and there on facebook (notably Shlup and Chemical though the chats are few and far between these days).

Rantz
06-28-2020, 10:20 AM
Well now I want a strawberry glazed donut. Thanks a lot, Del.

Fynn
06-28-2020, 10:23 AM
Del and I haven’t interacted much, but from the little talks we did have I think it’s safe to assume we’re in good hands :)

Thanks so much for doing this!

Crop
06-28-2020, 11:09 AM
Del has finally become The Godfather.

Aerith's Knight
06-28-2020, 11:51 AM
Seeing all these names come out of the woodwork to post is great. People like PiP, Little Miss Awesome, AK (dude, how you been my man? Sing us a song!)

As you wish.

Shoeberto
06-28-2020, 01:52 PM
To that end, if you have any ideas on how to spruce up the old place, then I'd love to hear them. I'm a pretty open-minded person.
Something with a proper mobile app would be my top suggestion 😩

sephirothishere
06-28-2020, 06:27 PM
Nothing lasts forever but EoFF and BoB are the exceptions.

Lindar
06-28-2020, 07:06 PM
Welcome Del! :D

Faris
06-28-2020, 10:24 PM
What a great way to have a family reunion.

Thanks for keeping this place alive! Like so many other people have said already, I will always have a fondness for EoFF because of the way it impacted my life. :D

Iceglow
06-28-2020, 10:27 PM

As you wish.

LMAO ahh I remember all the songs about the Elephant on Sandtrap in Halo 3.

Psy, get Dan in... we need to put the band back together. Question is, what stands in for Halo these days?

Madonna
06-28-2020, 10:34 PM
Halo, probably.

starseeker
06-28-2020, 11:34 PM
Certainly has been a very, very long time since I was here.

theundeadhero
06-29-2020, 01:14 AM
Congrats.

Cybele
06-29-2020, 02:48 AM
I'm happy to see that this site will continue on. I basically never post, but I do still check in every now and then. Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say thank you to Loony BoB for keeping it going for so long, and thank you to Del for taking it over.

Mo-Nercy
06-29-2020, 04:51 AM
I'll continue the theme of remarking on just how long it's been since I've posted here, and congratulating BoB and Del for ensuring this place I have so many fond (albeit cringey) memories of still exists.

<3

themagicroundabout
06-29-2020, 10:13 AM
Congrats, Del! Hope y'all are keeping well out there - familiar & unfamiliar usernames alike! :monster:

Ultima Shadow
06-29-2020, 11:32 AM
Ahhhh, right in the feels with the nostalgia. Damn you, you sneaky e-mail!

Anyhow, while I stopped being active here quite some time ago now, I'm glad to see this place is still alive an kicking. Good job BoB and congratulations to Del. :monster:

Bri
06-30-2020, 01:31 AM
Congratulations to you Del!! Also, thank you BoB for all the hard work you've done and may your new journey in life being more blessings and rewards as well for Del.

krissy
06-30-2020, 04:37 PM
i guess i can come back now

Vyk
06-30-2020, 05:24 PM
BoB, I love and respect you for rescuing this place from purgatory so long ago, and all the years of hard work and dedication you've put in. And you always stayed grounded and reasonable with your authority, unlike so many other mid-large internet communities. You more than deserve a break

And Del, thank you for taking up the torch. I'm not sure what your plan is, but my offer to BoB remains for you. If you want or need to start a patreon, or a set up a paypal that takes auto-donations monthly, I'll happily pitch in to keep the lights on. But whatever happens, I sincerely appreciate you keeping the marathon going

And as someone who just recently decided to come back after a year or so and be a little more active, I know it won't last, but it's so good to see so many old faces again. Hope you're all doing well, and wish everyone the absolute best

I probably shouldn't admit this, and it's stupidly sentimental, but this situation is the only thing that's made me cry in like 10 - 15 years that hasn't involved a loved one or a pet. It was good to feel human again

Killy
07-01-2020, 04:12 AM
Hello everyone, it has been a long while.

While I faded into obscurity a long time ago, this place meant a lot to me during some very difficult years of my life. I remember being officially recognized as a Site Contributor (or whatever the title was) after making some Chrono Trigger and Xenogears contributions, and I remember being very proud of that achievement. I remember resigning when I started college as I wanted to make sure that I focused on my studies. This was over 15 years ago now, and the realization that I have been a member of this site for over half my life is frankly scaring me.

Thankfully, I am glad that this is being handed over to one of the few names I still recognize, and I have full confidence that this website remains in good hands. Unfortunately, the only way I see myself becoming active again, is if my daughter becomes interested in RPGs one day, and if she ever does, I know where I want her to spend her time.

Daniel: I understand your desire for simplicity in your personal life, and I hope that knowing that the site is in good hands gives you some peace.

Goodbye for now, I wish you all the best!

Dr Unne
07-02-2020, 04:02 AM
Congrats to all the winners.

Mr Gashtacular
07-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Welcome, Loony Moider

sharkythesharkdogg
07-02-2020, 07:22 PM
Thank you, Del. It's nice to see some old faces.

:kakapo:

RSL
07-03-2020, 04:07 PM
That's what I was going to post, Dr Unne...

Jessweeee♪
07-03-2020, 05:37 PM
Thanks BoB for keeping the lights on for so long, this place has meant so much to me! Long live the muder era!

krissy
07-03-2020, 05:55 PM
if we rename it to eyes on crows

then del could be called

del murder of crows

Shoeberto
07-03-2020, 09:44 PM
if we rename it to eyes on crows
Final Fantasy is a dying fandom. Crow fandom is where it's at.

Check Twitter, IG, TikTok, whatever. Just shit loads of crow stans out there ripe for the picking.

Vermachtnis
07-03-2020, 11:32 PM
This guy?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb7Wjr7XkAIh1n5.jpg

qwertysaur
07-04-2020, 04:26 AM
https://personacentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/P5-Crow-Art-Wallpaper.jpg

louby_4eva
07-04-2020, 07:50 AM
It's so heartwarming to see all these familiar faces :love: Lots of love for EoFF here.

Big D
07-05-2020, 01:53 PM
Dang, this thread is one helluva nostalgia trip. I almost missed the email entirely - it was sitting in 'junk' in an ancient Hotmail account until I saw BoB's post on the other thread.

Congrats to Del on the new acquisition, and congrats to EoFF for its continued presence in the land of the online living :kakapo:

Raistlin
07-05-2020, 06:35 PM
My god, it's an RSL and Unne sighting!

Tasura
07-08-2020, 11:32 PM
I've not checked the email that's tied to this account in years so I missed the email entirely, but I kept seeing people from EoFF post things on Facebook so I came and saw this. So thank you BoBo for all the work and things you've done for EoFF over the years, and congrats to Del for now owning what is, to some of us, a piece of history.

Goldenboko
07-12-2020, 06:16 PM
Late to the party, congrats on your new acquisition Del.

Leeza
07-16-2020, 06:41 AM
Thank you, BoB. You did good. *hugs* :) :cat:

Del, congratulations! I'm glad it's you. :) :cat:

bennator
07-18-2020, 01:28 PM
Woah, got an email to an account that I almost never check anymore that Del Murder has taken over the site.

I don't think I've been here in 7 or 8 years, but it was a part of my Childhood from the time I was an angsty middle schooler. Who knows, now living half a world away, maybe my kids will discover it some day

Cell
07-18-2020, 06:41 PM
Glad to see this place is still alive, even if I've never been that active over my seventeen year tenure.

Night Fury
07-19-2020, 06:12 AM
I didn't get the email!

*weeps*

Congratulations Overlord!

Old Manus
07-21-2020, 08:36 PM
Take me back

Nice to know the lights will be kept on a while longer.

Dignified Pauper
07-22-2020, 12:09 AM
Take me back

Nice to know the lights will be kept on a while longer.

Nice to know you're STILL around. Gosh.

Seven_Devil_Clever
07-25-2020, 01:55 AM
Made this account when I was 14 now I'm twice that. Haven't been around in awhile, but I'm happy it's not shutting down. Have a lot of memories here.

i feel that to my core XD

Old Manus
07-25-2020, 06:55 PM
Nice to know you're STILL around. Gosh.Won't be exiting stage right for a while yet

Vermachtnis
07-25-2020, 10:46 PM
Nice to know you're STILL around. Gosh.Won't be exiting stage right for a while yet

Old Manus over here triggering his death flag.

Yamaneko
07-29-2020, 08:40 AM
spam +1

Rocket Edge
08-26-2020, 12:27 AM
Totally missed this thread. Thanks to BoB, and delighted to see this place in safe hands!

Hipster Username
09-11-2020, 04:56 PM
I should post more often. I'm missing out on all this cool stuff!

Chemical
09-28-2020, 04:58 AM
Congratulations are in order, but I must know.
Did Del make Loony BoB an Offer he couldn't refuse?

:lol: meh he he he

Tigmafuzz
10-27-2020, 09:38 PM
I didn't even know the site was in danger, I've missed so much :cry:

Jowy
10-28-2020, 12:58 AM
whoa

krissy
10-28-2020, 05:39 PM
wooow

Shauna
10-30-2020, 05:58 PM
wew

krissy
10-30-2020, 07:45 PM
woooheeeheeehaaaa!

sir helix
10-31-2020, 11:46 AM
14 years ago I randomly joined this site, checked it religiously during my summers at my moms. (Dad didn’t believe in internet) going through this thread and seeing all the people I’ve had interacted with over the years still active and Del now owning the old place. Feels good, gratz dude.

slotonline
11-03-2020, 07:37 AM
woah this site so old already but i just discover it recently. by the way congrats to del, ill try to be more active here

Psychotic
11-03-2020, 09:04 AM
woah this site so old already but i just discover it recently. by the way congrats to del, ill try to be more active herelooking forward to it, slotonline

Del Murder
11-05-2020, 07:51 PM
Yeah thanks a lot slotonline!

and the rest of you guys too I guess

Carl the Llama
11-22-2020, 09:26 AM
Yeah thanks a lot slotonline!

and the rest of you guys too I guess

And me too?

Christmas
06-22-2021, 12:14 PM
Oh, Del is the owner now. I reckon the next owner might be Psychotic if it is ever up for sale again.

Trumpet Thief
10-29-2021, 03:47 AM
Incredibly late to this party but huge congratulations, what a wonderful thread to read <3

As a lonely dork who basically grew up on this website, it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

Christmas
08-17-2022, 01:06 PM
Hey, we missed the anniversary by a month or so. We should commemorate this day by farting rainbows and singing the official EoFF song. :bigsmile: