PDA

View Full Version : u can see dongs in cybrpunk i think

Mr Gashtacular
12-11-2020, 06:43 PM
i heard u can see dongs in cyberpunk new game. i cant afford it to check, but its what ppl say, so theres a headsup. are there a lot of games with dongs in. is this a new theme in gaming? i remember trying to find lara croft nude cheats and now u can just buy a game with nudity already in it. let me know if there are other games with dicks in. and also what you think about nudity in games (i think its funny)

Psychotic
12-11-2020, 07:00 PM
I was fist fighting a boss in Cyberpunk 2077 today. I was doing pretty well, landed a few good hits on him and felt confident. He'd got a couple of digs in on me too, but I was okay, I'd dodged most of it. Anyway he suddenly did this judo trip to me, sending me sprawling. Then the camera went into cutscene mode and he crouched down and slowly brushed his flaccid cybergenitalia across my cheek. I was given a prompt "IS THIS THE FUTURE YOU WANT? X YES O NO" everytime I selected no he just brushed it across again, so eventually I said yes and he got up, bowed deeply and left. I understand the hype now.

Del Murder
12-11-2020, 07:13 PM
A future we can believe in.

Mr Gashtacular
12-11-2020, 07:39 PM
I was fist fighting a boss in Cyberpunk 2077 today. I was doing pretty well, landed a few good hits on him and felt confident. He'd got a couple of digs in on me too, but I was okay, I'd dodged most of it. Anyway he suddenly did this judo trip to me, sending me sprawling. Then the camera went into cutscene mode and he crouched down and slowly brushed his flaccid cybergenitalia across my cheek. I was given a prompt "IS THIS THE FUTURE YOU WANT? X YES O NO" everytime I selected no he just brushed it across again, so eventually I said yes and he got up, bowed deeply and left. I understand the hype now.

hahaha cool. going to play this

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-13-2020, 12:04 AM
I'd like to give a shoutout to the short kings who complained because "there wasn't an option small enough" to be realistic for them.

Vyk
12-17-2020, 10:21 PM
Conan Exiles is pretty well known for it. Pretty good game otherwise

Shlup
12-19-2020, 05:54 AM
I don't have the game myself, but that has not stopped me from seeing a reasonable amount of dong. Complaints have been lodged about the lack of vulva options in comparison to dong options.

Mr Gashtacular
12-19-2020, 11:33 AM
i was hoping for some progressive stuff but it turns out dongs are kk but ladyparts are still not allowed in games?????????? not cool at all

Fynn
12-19-2020, 11:44 AM
I don't have the game myself, but that has not stopped me from seeing a reasonable amount of dong. Complaints have been lodged about the lack of vulva options in comparison to dong options.

Your dong options are cut and uncut. Not exactly a cornucopia of dong

Quindiana Jones
12-21-2020, 04:44 PM
Cornucopia of dong.

I don't have anything to add or contribute, I just felt like that term needed repeating.

krissy
12-21-2020, 05:02 PM
u can see dongs irl too but it's frowned upon when doing street samurai jobs FOR SOME REASON

Spuuky
12-21-2020, 05:59 PM
u can see dongs irl too but it's frowned upon when doing street samurai jobs FOR SOME REASONNot once I am president. Normalizing this will be my one platform.

krissy
12-21-2020, 06:03 PM
as a single issue voter, you have my backing