PDA

View Full Version : Live fast, die young.

Quindiana Jones
12-21-2020, 08:17 PM
I have never changed my EoFF password. Or... wait, I may have changed it exactly once, once upon a time. If you, at any point, knew my password, you would still know it today. It is utterly unsecure and totally brute forceable, but it's not used for anything else, and, for some reason, I refuse to change it.

This thread is about reckless things you have done in your life, and whether you choose to do those reckless things, despite knowing better, in a desperate attempt to relive the foolish naivety of your youth.

Tell me about your mistakes, EoFFers. :bigsmile:

edit; oh shit, hi bots, plz dun hak me

Iceglow
12-21-2020, 10:32 PM
Where do I begin with the reckless shit I have done?

My entire life is pretty reckless tbh especially my youth. But then in my youth I did not expect to live this long.

That said I still do pretty reckless stuff like drinking 8 pints of beer on a Thursday night when I have to be in work at 7am and the like. Somehow I've never lost a job for shit like that.

Spuuky
12-21-2020, 11:29 PM
For many years, at least 20, my hotmail password was 4 characters of all lower-case letters. It became so insecure that at some point it probably became secure again, because why would you brute force a password that was not even close to the password requirements of the site?

But sadly, at some point, I actually did have to update it.

Mr Gashtacular
12-22-2020, 01:41 PM
ive never been particularly reckless with my physical health but i have been emotionally/mentally. i kinda wish it was the ther way around so i might have some scars and stories and maybe longer-lasting friendships.

honestly now I avoid anything with a remote inkling of drama. for example, going drinking? the hangovers arent worth it anymore, so i'll just have a few. i havent been truly reckless in some time :D

Quindiana Jones
12-22-2020, 06:09 PM
ive never been particularly reckless with my physical health but i have been emotionally/mentally. i kinda wish it was the ther way around so i might have some scars and stories and maybe longer-lasting friendships.

"Damn my luck! I'm an emotionally unavailable adonis, but I'd much rather be a haggard sweet boi" :thumb:

sharkythesharkdogg
12-22-2020, 06:35 PM
There's that time Donkey Kong lived fast and loose with his bananas, so King K. Rool stole them all. :(

qwertysaur
12-22-2020, 10:45 PM
one time I went to fight chaos with 4 white mages

Mr Gashtacular
12-23-2020, 10:54 AM

"Damn my luck! I'm an emotionally unavailable adonis, but I'd much rather be a haggard sweet boi" :thumb:

not at all. im fat and not proud of it, so i guess ive been reckless with the cheeseburgers. im not emotionally unavailable either, i just smurfed up as a younger person in interpersonal relationships and lost a few friends because of my ignorance and arrogance. i hope my original post didnt sound like a humblebrag because it certainly wasnt. ur making me sound like a smurfing incel or something. fml. i just meant that im 30+ and never broken a bone or done an extreme sport and wish i could have done things differently with my school buds.

Christmas
06-22-2021, 12:05 PM
Too much flaws in my life, like my face. :(

ham
08-23-2021, 06:40 AM
It's become an inside joke with one of my friends but I was really into drifting in 2008-2009. Even though, I didn't have the car or proper equipment to drift, I would try to in my dinky Kia Optima. Unfortunately, in one of my "runs" I understeered into a curb and it pushed the front axle out of place. We usually practiced at night when there would be no traffic around so thankfully no one got hurt that night except my dinky car.

Quindiana Jones
08-24-2021, 08:33 PM
I just now realised I wrote "life fast", and I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

Bubba
08-24-2021, 10:32 PM
I just now realised I wrote "life fast", and I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

I have a feeling this might be the most embarrassing thing anyone on EOFF has ever done.

Quindiana Jones
08-24-2021, 10:38 PM
CKs; please delete this thread and my account and also Bubba's account

Bubba
08-24-2021, 10:39 PM
I think based on all our respective histories, this is the only logical thing to do.

Dr. Acula
08-25-2021, 01:07 AM

That there is your biggest mistake, my friend.

Spuuky
08-25-2021, 01:37 AM
I just now realised I wrote "life fast", and I honestly don't know what to do with myself.Just pretend it is a reference to some obscure visual novel

Mr Gashtacular
08-25-2021, 11:50 AM

this really isn't a good look for you. we all make mistakes. but in a thread title? idk if im overstepping, but seems like you've got more self-reflection to do than ur OP implies......

Del Murder
08-25-2021, 05:20 PM
Agreed, I don't know how we can all life with you here with a mistake that big.

Shauna
08-25-2021, 05:21 PM

i'll see what i can do

Psychotic
08-25-2021, 09:54 PM
I mean there's a very easy solution to this that doesn't involve banning Quin and Northern Quin.

Quindiana Jones
08-25-2021, 11:57 PM
I've been trying to get Bubba banned since 2012 and this was my last chance.

Del Murder
08-26-2021, 12:29 AM
Don't get disgruntled, Quin, live will always provide more chances.

Berserker Thomas
09-01-2021, 02:31 AM
I have never changed my EoFF password. Or... wait, I may have changed it exactly once, once upon a time. If you, at any point, knew my password, you would still know it today. It is utterly unsecure and totally brute forceable, but it's not used for anything else, and, for some reason, I refuse to change it.

This thread is about reckless things you have done in your life, and whether you choose to do those reckless things, despite knowing better, in a desperate attempt to relive the foolish naivety of your youth.

Tell me about your mistakes, EoFFers. :bigsmile:

edit; oh trout, hi bots, plz dun hak me

Back in the day, I asked out a woman that was an enemy, then a friend, then a best friend, and lastly, became my Arch Nemesis. Basically, it was a woman that I grew sweet on over 5 years that my friends encouraged me to ask her out and then I found myself accused of stalking and molestation while all my friends and social networks turned against me. Legend has it, while at the police station with her friends, the police laughed her out of their office asking, "Why are you asking us to destroy the life of a boy that has classes with you and offered to buy you dinner?"

I don't ask women out from work or social spaces I live in, anymore. I've learned my lesson well. It's foolish to risk everything at the chance of having dinner with a woman for a chance she might enjoy my company and might lead to more or even a slight chance of marriage and kids.

AnnaMia
09-04-2021, 08:44 PM
This one hit me real hard :lol::lol:

Drewman
09-06-2021, 05:20 PM
I had a bowl of nails for breakfast this morning.

Without any milk.

Mr Gashtacular
11-17-2021, 02:35 PM
did you hear about the first time Psychotic heard this advice??

he thought they said "live vast, die young", and now he's morbidly obese with critical health issues!!!

haha just a little joke i thought up :lol: psy isnt fat at all. he's merely bald! :jokey: :roll: :chocobo:

Psychotic
11-17-2021, 05:25 PM
hey man what the fuck

Bubba
12-04-2021, 09:07 AM
It was worth nipping back to see this monumental dunk on Psychotic.

Also, I am still not banned. Go me.

Quindiana Jones
12-04-2021, 06:45 PM
It was somehow completely uncalled for and yet entirely justified.

krissy
12-04-2021, 09:14 PM
bad girls do it well

RocketMBA
12-22-2021, 01:13 AM
I log into my account every five years and make a few posts before forgetting about it then Googling my username five years later and continuing the cycle.

Christmas
03-10-2022, 06:09 AM
I read it as "Cum fast, Die young". :(

Dr. Acula
03-10-2022, 07:17 AM
U ok Christmas

Quindiana Jones
03-10-2022, 02:54 PM
I read it as "Cum fast, Die young". :(

Straight to horny jail with you!

Not wrong, though. :(

Del Murder
03-11-2022, 07:40 PM
I'm not even going to dignify this Christmas bump with a response.

RocketMBA
03-21-2023, 10:54 PM
I log into my account every five years and make a few posts before forgetting about it then Googling my username five years later and continuing the cycle.

I'm here earlier than five years, this time.

Mr Gashtacular
03-22-2023, 10:06 AM
welcome back!!!! u ok?

RocketMBA
03-22-2023, 08:17 PM
welcome back!!!! u ok?

Yes, thanks. Have you been well?