PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Resolutions

Aulayna
12-22-2020, 01:53 PM
It's almost that time of year again where we all make resolutions about things we're going to do (and inevitably don't) in the new year.

So, what are yours?

Quindiana Jones
12-22-2020, 06:07 PM
I'm a big fan of CGPGrey's seasons of resolutions, rather than a full year, so I do mine a month at a time.

My January resolution is to make and drink more cocktails.

Del Murder
12-22-2020, 08:00 PM
I also like more continuous resolution making rather than something broad to do for the whole year. Last year I wanted to organize my entire house. I got pretty far until the pandemic and everything got crazy!

For January it will be a crazy work month so my resolution is to get through it so that I have some energy for February. After that, I'd like to do something for EoFF, take my wife for a nice date, and clean out my attic.

Mr Gashtacular
12-23-2020, 10:57 AM
I have some life goals for the next year or two (buy a house, have a baby), so most of my resolutions revolve around organizing for that.

I'd like to indulge my creative side some more - I've let some of that fade and thats quite miserable. I'm hoping to do some kind of acting class, or if COVID fucks that up, learn to draw (or something else that allows some creativity I can do at home)

Christmas
06-22-2021, 12:02 PM
To contribute intelligent posts in EOFF! :bigsmile: