PDA

View Full Version : Heyo!

Tranquilmonia
02-12-2021, 11:15 PM
I joined the forums last year and occasionally spent some hours lurking the FFI, IV and VI subforums. This seems like a really nice place so I think I'll be staying here for a while :smallwave:

I only learned about FF a little over two years ago, and so far I´ve played a bit of I, III, V and VI. Probably less than an hour each (save for FFI, which I've played for 8 hours, I think). In any case, I never got far into any of them. It's not that I didn't like them (I treasure the hour or two playing FFVI), but I never found the time to fully enjoy those games. And there's also the urge to go through each game in order so yup... I could never make up my mind about where to start... :erm:

Currently, I'm playing FFIV (the SFC version, translated) and have made quite a bit of progress. It's the first time I'm kind of succeeding in playing a FF game that's not just for "trying out" but for beating. I guess I'm still getting somewhat filtered by it (I haven't gone back to it for a month now) but I haven't given up on it! Next thing to do is to find a way to the moon (I think :shrug:). It's a really nice game, and I'm learning a lot playing it. ^^

Anyways, thanks for having me here~ :moogle:

Del Murder
02-12-2021, 11:33 PM
Welcome to EoFF! *enforces*

Very cool that you recently discovered FF and are enjoying the old titles.

Tranquilmonia
02-13-2021, 12:35 AM
Welcome to EoFF! *enforces*

Very cool that you recently discovered FF and are enjoying the old titles.

Thank you! I've got a huge backlog of 90's games to play so yup, pretty busy with those charming SNES/SFC titles.

Psychotic
02-13-2021, 12:25 PM
Hello and welcome! Glad to hear you're having a great time with the older titles too :)

Fynn
02-13-2021, 01:13 PM
Hello! Glad to see someone relatively new to the series enjoying the older games :)

sharkythesharkdogg
02-16-2021, 02:50 PM
Welcome! FF5 is my favorite of the older games, but they all have their strengths. Thanks for joining our community.

I Don't Need A Name
02-17-2021, 07:57 PM
Welcome! Glad you found us. FFVI is my personal favourite but IV will always have a special place in my heart!

Christmas
06-22-2021, 12:08 PM
I was waiting for you all this while to inherit my fortune. I was that Nigerian prince.

BustaMo
06-28-2021, 06:43 PM
Welcome! I'm currently flying through FFVI on my iPhone and going back and playing all the old ones as well. It's been about 14 years or so since I've played them, but they are always going to be amazing. Enjoy the community and we're here to help if you need!