PDA

View Full Version : A good and reliable broker?

Mornless
03-30-2021, 04:03 PM
Do you know a reliable and high-quality broker who can help with the first trades?

DavidGreen
03-30-2021, 04:10 PM
You can just google and choose between top 10 I guess.

DeidreHamxx
03-30-2021, 04:12 PM
I'd recommend you to use Merrill Edge's services, but be careful with your money.

Vethermond
03-30-2021, 04:18 PM
You know, there are plenty of good brokers with whom you can work. I try to work with those who proved their professional skills. They are usually at the top of any broker-list, so there is no problem finding a true professional. I've been trading for ten years already and have worked with brokers from all over the world. At the moment, I work with Yo Mama online broker that has already helped me with choosing a profitable investing strategy for 2021. I'd recommend you to check out their platform, creating a demo account first. After that, you can make a wise decision regarding this platform.

Del Murder
03-30-2021, 04:47 PM
This is next level.

Psychotic
03-30-2021, 04:51 PM
If I was American I'd use webull but I'm not so I have to use IG.

Also, wow. This is some wild ass shit right here.

Shauna
03-30-2021, 06:50 PM
I was looking for a good and reliable broker

Fynn
03-30-2021, 09:16 PM
A rare sight

krissy
03-30-2021, 09:30 PM
reminds me of when those flying drones do firework displays knowing where the others are

Psychotic
03-30-2021, 11:38 PM
I'm also sad that only one of them fell into my sailor Barret avatar trap.

Shoeberto
04-01-2021, 10:04 PM
I had nothing to do with this.

qwertysaur
04-02-2021, 12:06 AM
Default all avatars for new users to sailor suit Barret? :bigsmile:

Jinx
04-02-2021, 12:16 AM
okay but did we ever get an answer about brokers or

Del Murder
04-02-2021, 01:01 AM
Hey, one of them came back and undid my edit. That's some dedication to the job, of promoting online brokerages at a low traffic FF fansite.

I'm definitely not as good as Psy to mess with these accounts in a very clever way. I hope it is not the last we've seen of the brokerage quartet.

Psychotic
04-02-2021, 11:24 AM
I don't really mess with them that much as they obviously don't care, I just do things that make me smile when I see them.

I noticed several bots using the generic default avatar, so I set the default avatar to be sailor suit Barret because he brings me great joy.

There's also a trend of what I call sleeper bots. They usually name themselves FirstName1FirstName2, have no avatar and make a couple of really generic replies to threads. They then return 3-6 months later to edit in spam links to their posts. It's pretty crafty because they slip under the radar and nobody is checking those threads so the links stay there.

When I'm not banning them on sight, sometimes I like to give them FF related profile makeovers just so it's something more fun and interesting to see than their bland empty profiles. For example, http://home.eyesonff.com/member.php/48507-Basket-of-Moogles and http://home.eyesonff.com/member.php/49368-Blitzball-Concession-Stand-Owner I don't know if it's all that funny, but it's the little things, right?

qwertysaur
04-02-2021, 06:44 PM
Basket of moogles is still an amazing name. :kaoclove:

Del Murder
04-02-2021, 10:51 PM
The little things are always the best.

What is the point of editing the links of old posts? Do they expect the 40 or so people who visit EoFF more than once a month to click the links? Or is it for increasing the page ranking in Google by having our site as a reference for their page?

The most recent one about call girls made me chuckle. I thought about leaving it with the links removed but the name of the site was plastered all over the post.

Shoeberto
04-20-2021, 03:16 PM
I imagine they're just looking for any low-hanging fruit where they can script something to maybe make a buck or two. It's the forum equivalent of someone calling you up and saying they're from Microsoft and your computer is compromised!!! Like, 99% of everyone won't fall for it, but whoever does click through and buy something will offset the minimal investment by a substantial amount.

Not directly related but Reply All had an amazing podcast about Indian tech support scammers where their investigation just goes totally off the rails:
https://gimletmedia.com/shows/reply-all/6nh3wk/

typhil01
06-01-2021, 07:10 AM
I think it all depends on what country you live in and what available brokers are in your area. And then just look for the reports on each broker individually to make your choice!

Jonesboro
08-28-2021, 02:04 AM
In fact, it is better to read reviews of real people about brokers and choose the one that suits you best. Personally did this when I was learning to play poker. Wish you luck.

Freya
08-28-2021, 02:39 PM
It's funny that they just regularly grab this thread.

Jinx
08-28-2021, 10:06 PM
okay but did we ever get an answer about brokers or

Shauna
08-28-2021, 11:36 PM
Jonesboro says to read reviews!

Quindiana Jones
08-29-2021, 07:03 PM
This thread has become the half empty can of coke you leave out at a picnic to attract all the wasps.

JakaBasej
10-13-2021, 11:12 AM
I don't really mess with them that much as they obviously don't care, I just do things that make me smile when I see them.

I noticed several bots using the generic default avatar, so I set the default avatar to be sailor suit Barret because he brings me great joy.

There's also a trend of what I call sleeper bots. They usually name themselves FirstName1FirstName2, have no avatar and make a couple of really generic replies to threads. They then return 3-6 months later to edit in spam links to their posts. It's pretty crafty because they slip under the radar and nobody is checking those threads so the links stay there.

When I'm not banning them on sight, sometimes I like to give them FF related profile makeovers just so it's something more fun and interesting to see than their bland empty profiles. For example, I don't know if it's all that funny, but it's the little things, right?

haha, man post some pictures of it :) Do you know any of bots they use?

Psychotic
10-13-2021, 07:12 PM
Oh, I know one. ;)

Jessweeee♪
10-19-2021, 04:00 PM
what

mezeehud
11-10-2021, 06:51 PM
This is a strange topic, but for some reason, it attracts bots. If everyone here is talking about what he is interested in, then I think I will share news in the world of cryptocurrency. In particular, I am interested in bitcoin as well as most virtual currency fans. I am sure that you can find a number of opportunities for investors in it because now bitcoin has reached a colossal amount, namely 66555 dollars. That is why transactions through Paul's Crypto Valut are advantages that help make more profitable and reliable cryptocurrency transactions.

Del Murder
11-10-2021, 07:53 PM
For some reason, mezeehud, for some reason...

Quindiana Jones
11-10-2021, 11:36 PM
"Paul's Crypto Vault", is it....?

I recall one making the argument that Psychotic was a bot, but perhaps... Are the bots all Psychotic?

Psychotic
11-11-2021, 07:02 PM
"Paul's Crypto Vault", is it....?

I recall one making the argument that Psychotic was a bot, but perhaps... Are the bots all Psychotic?yes

MirviNemis
11-14-2021, 11:58 AM
You definitely won't ask such questions on this forum. Anyway, finding a good broker can be a problem, especially nowadays where scammers are everywhere in this field. I've been trading for 5 years and can tell you that it wasn't like that when I began my trading journey. Yeah, I wasn't that successful from the start and my investments were pretty chaotic, but I managed to become better. I learned how to use different tools like the sandwich man calculator by tuh, trading charts, broker apps, and many others. You must know how to work with data and numbers. If you fail, you won't become good at trading.

Psychotic
11-14-2021, 04:24 PM
you definitely won't ask such question on the forum :DWhy not? Perhaps you'd like to tell me by editing your post?

theundeadhero
11-25-2021, 01:33 AM
It seems he finally did want to tell you by editing his post after all.

Quina
11-25-2021, 02:43 AM
Place holder post. I will edit later with my ad link.

Del Murder
11-25-2021, 02:47 AM
OK, new members can no longer edit posts. ;) You'll need a certain post count to get that ability. Let's see how many bots want to make 900 posts.

satmythuatviet
12-09-2021, 10:14 AM
I had nothing to do with this

theundeadhero
12-09-2021, 05:46 PM
Are you sure? Not even a little bit?

romeonich
01-13-2022, 04:12 PM
And I'd ask similar inquiries, but just on my issue because I hadn't dealt with it in a month.
I doubt you've been trading for five years because you write as a middleman or someone unrelated to the subject.

Del Murder
01-13-2022, 10:30 PM
burn

Shauna
01-13-2022, 10:34 PM
if we ever had another ciddies this thread would 100% be at the top of my list of "best threads"

absolute gold

romeonich
01-15-2022, 08:49 AM
I doubt you've been trading for five years because you write as a middleman or someone unrelated to the subject. Tell me how you use the calculator and which tools you employ. Identify the algorithm in which you have at least one tool that will function within the TUH activity. I'm quite curious. I'm familiar with the tool you're referring about on insert ad link here. You took the foundation and ran with it. And let's talk about something you haven't seen or tried yet; perhaps you described an advertisement? Why?

Jinx
01-15-2022, 08:20 PM
damn romeo, keep dunkin bro

Quindiana Jones
01-16-2022, 12:42 AM
EoFF Bot War: whose side are you on?

Romeonich is our true leader. Mornless is an ignorant usurper and must be purged. #mournforMornless

theundeadhero
01-16-2022, 03:41 AM
Yes, please tell me which algorithm tool you use for me. What is my function?

the only thing i trade is pokemon cards and even then they're all just NIDORINOS
01-20-2022, 04:29 PM
Which tool do you mean?

romeonich
01-20-2022, 05:39 PM
Don't be so skeptical of everything you write or say. I doubt you've been trading for five years because you write as a middleman or someone unrelated to the subject. Tell me how you use the calculator and which tools you employ. I asked you just about that and you immediately start attacking and speaking out against it. That's no fun at all. I also told you that I'm familiar with the tool you're referring about. You took the foundation and ran with it. And now let's develop this topic and discuss things in the right way if you have something to say.

Psychotic
01-20-2022, 05:46 PM
Hey guys, Psychotic here.

I've been trading for a number of years now, probably around five. I like to think of myself as an end bro, you know? Not a man in the middle. I feel like if I were related to anything, it would be the subject.

If anybody were to somehow doubt my credentials I can't guarantee their account's safety.

Quindiana Jones
01-21-2022, 01:20 AM
Psychotic helped me double my money or less in less than two weeks or more.

the only thing i trade is pokemon cards and even then they're all just NIDORINOS
01-25-2022, 11:46 AM
Tell me how you use the calculator and which tools you enjoy?

Jinx
01-25-2022, 04:13 PM
which tools you enjoy?

:smug:

Del Murder
01-25-2022, 05:03 PM
Tell me how you use the calculator
I use it to spell naughty words when turned upside down. Does it have another use?

Quindiana Jones
01-25-2022, 09:50 PM
What's the naughtiest word you've ever spelled on the calculator?

Del Murder
01-25-2022, 11:53 PM
:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

01-27-2022, 09:37 AM
I doubt you've been trading for five years because you write as a middleman or someone unrelated to the subject. Tell me how you use the calculator and which tools you employ. I asked you just about that and you immediately start attacking and speaking out against it. That's no fun at all. I also told you that I'm familiar with the tool you're referring to. You took the foundation and ran with it. And now let's develop this topic and discuss things in the right way if you have something to say.

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2022, 09:36 PM
remember the absolute scandal that was 100x100 avatar images?

would that the naysayers could have seen this glorious future

theundeadhero
01-28-2022, 05:51 AM
I can, and this isn't glory. It's madness.

Christmas
03-10-2022, 06:32 AM
Psychotic helped me double my money or less in less than two weeks or more.

Did he help you to double your sperm count too? :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
03-10-2022, 02:19 PM
He halved my sperm count very enthusiastically.