PDA

View Full Version : FAUCI TIES TO NJ "MAFIA" CONFIRMED

Shoeberto
10-04-2021, 08:00 PM
VACCINE IS WAY FOR MOB TO TURN STOLEN CIGARETTES INTO "HEALTH" PRODUCT FOR PROFIT, CAUSES INSTANT LUNG CANCER (FAUCI ALSO PROFITS OFF HOSPITALS)

IVERMECTIN ENEMAS SHOWN TO REDUCE COVID INFECTIONS BY 2000%

BIDEN: WE ARE GOING TO START "GLUING" MASKS ON TO WHITE AMERICAN'S FACES SO THEY CAN NO LONGER CRITICIZE DEMOCRAT PARTY

TUCKER: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS SKINNING WHITE AMERICANS ALIVE TO WEAR SKINS AS SKIN SUITS, HAS HAPPENED AT LEAST TO 1,200 FIVE YEAR OLDS IN THE PAST WEEK

(facebook is down, so I am providing you with content until it is back up)

Karifean
10-04-2021, 08:37 PM
I almost clicked the Report button out of habit.

Del Murder
10-05-2021, 05:09 PM
Here's the funny thing, I didn't even know these sites were down until my wife told me in the evening.

Shoeberto
10-06-2021, 05:14 PM
Here's the funny thing, I didn't even know these sites were down until my wife told me in the evening.

I don't understand.

Shoeberto
10-06-2021, 05:16 PM
Like what do you even do with your time if you didn't notice Facebook was down? "Hey I'm Del Tony and I stare at the wall 18 hours a day and sleep the other 6" lmao

Del Murder
10-06-2021, 05:48 PM
Like what do you even do with your time if you didn't notice Facebook was down? "Hey I'm Del Tony and I stare at the wall 18 hours a day and sleep the other 6" lmao
Pretty much this, and also cleaning up after messy kids.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-08-2021, 02:19 PM
I thought the illegals were skinning white people to make bio-degradable masks because they buy into that whole "recycling and responsible manufacturing" crap?