PDA

View Full Version : Which Final Fantasy VIII character would make the best friend??

Irvine'sSweetie
04-23-2002, 07:33 PM
If you could be best friends with any one of the characters from Final Fantasy VIII who would you choose? and why???

I personally would choose to be best friends with Selphie. Even though I think she is a little ditzy in the game, she also looks like she would be the funnest person to hang out with.

So who would you guys choose??

Xi
04-23-2002, 07:42 PM
Sefie definitely! :greenie:
I can just imagine.. having SO much fun around her! :D

Zifnab
04-23-2002, 07:46 PM
Master NORG, he would be a laugh and a half :D

Nicholas D. Wolfwood
04-23-2002, 07:56 PM
quistis. For many, MANY reasons.

computer-geekz
04-24-2002, 03:45 AM
Squall. He and I have a similar personality in real life (quiet and reserved). Actually, Quistis, too, because she's very sincere, and isn't annoying and in-your-face like almost everyone else in the game is.

Squall and Rinoa
04-24-2002, 05:26 AM
I would like to be friends with all of them, but I'd be closer to Selphie, Zell, and Quistis. :D

Rampala
04-24-2002, 06:35 AM
Do I really have to?

Quistis!! Of course!

She's sweet, sincere, intelligent, fun, caring, loyal, wise, devouted, determined, understanding-- and soooo many other wonderful qualities.

I think we'd get along wonderfully, we seem to have similar personalities and she'd be a loyal friends, not one of those flakely ones I seem to turn up to often :mad:

Rayna
04-25-2002, 08:04 PM
Squall will be the best but sinse that i can't date him then let me intereduse you the one who can take his place some one who looks just like him!
in personality and in the out look........... and that would be for sure:
:love: :D :love: :D Sander LionHeart:D :love: :D :love:
and no one can say no and i mean no one at all:love:
those who say no gotta see him and they will take back what they just say:o

mystic ice cube
04-25-2002, 09:30 PM
oh man.....anyway, I think quistis would be a best friend fer me cause she, well, probably would hear me out since I have so many problems, and I don't think anyone else would, but when I don't have problems, I think that slephie or rinoa would be good too, cause they're so fun...and I'd be just as loud and happy around them.:)

Sigg
04-26-2002, 03:06 PM
I'd choose Quistis for all the qualities Rampala mentioned. But I don't think our friendship would last for long, since I'm a straight guy.

*~*~Rikku~*~*
05-02-2002, 05:45 PM
Rinoa cos we're SO alike, Sefie cos we're SO similar in appearances, Quisty cos we share the same view (nothing is a big joke) and Squall cos he's lush!

Grey Eclipse
05-02-2002, 06:48 PM
SQUALL because he's got a dark mood like myself, and he doesn't say stupid shit, and he talks to himself in his head just like me!
+if anyone tried to push me around he could whip out his gunblade and slice, dice, and pump them full of lead/steel! hell ya!

Ireng
05-02-2002, 11:56 PM
Laguna.
Definitely.
Cuz be have very similar personalities ("I´m in baaaaad twouble!") like those listed in my signature.

Squall_Leonhart3:16
05-03-2002, 02:07 AM
My best friend would probably be Irvine because it can be a good thing sometimes to have someone acting like a pimp daddy as your best friend.

Skylaer
05-03-2002, 02:17 AM
Quistis.... she's smart and I could take notes off her. And she is a nice person. :)

Bloodstone
05-03-2002, 08:44 AM
Quistis would be nice to hang around with. I also won't mind to have Laguna and Kiros as buddies. And yes, a tonberry too.

Remus Lupin
05-03-2002, 08:45 AM
I think that best friends not only to me,even to you all
would be persons who are...guess what-FRIENDLY.Also,open-hearted and non-crazy maniacs with crazy weapons.That all are Selphie & Quistis.
Selphie is friendly with everyone,and I would talk with her about fishy things,but for serious talks,sharing secrets and learning something,for that is Quistis.

Sheik
05-03-2002, 12:50 PM
this is kinda hard... um... I dunno.... uh maybe... ELLONE!!! Yes that's right I'd want Ellone to be my bestfriend! And I'd like Uncle Laguna to be my bestfriend too!

Chaos
05-03-2002, 10:10 PM
Laguna, Zell or Selphie.

Those guys rawk, yeah, they're all funny and insane...good for a laugh.

Chaos

Edgar
05-04-2002, 05:29 AM
Selphie and em.......Laguna.

Imagine how much fun i could have with them.

Sky Blade
05-14-2002, 04:27 AM
For me,... am... anybody can be my friends, but I can get closer to Quistis. She is a nice lady.

Siwolae
05-14-2002, 05:52 AM
meh? probably Zell because he's hyper and he can kick ass. if anyone ever messes with me, i can just call him and he'd help me out. :) he's not really serious and he's a good boy.

ikebaldo
05-28-2002, 10:18 PM
I would either choose Zell or Irvine to be friends with

Zell is so loud and overly enthusiastic and Irvine is so realistic and honest in what he says

it would also be a laugh watching him try to chat up all the good looking girls in sight!!

Ifrit's Bodyguard
05-29-2002, 12:02 AM
I could imagine getting Zell out for a night with the lads. It would be good.

Biggs
05-29-2002, 12:24 AM
Zell (cause he comes off as an immature little punk like me)

Quisits (seems like she'd be a great friend!, stupid Squall for being such a jerk that night)

Aisha
05-30-2002, 06:19 PM
I would choose Laguna or Rinoa.

Kairo
05-30-2002, 06:32 PM
laguna, zell or selphie.

Chris26356
06-02-2002, 08:40 AM
rinoa...friends with benifits

syun_ukiya
06-02-2002, 01:55 PM
If you're talking about best friend going to be girl friend and I choose Rinoa.

But for I best friend, Squall... I'm kind of a loner sometimes

Squall4ever
06-03-2002, 06:10 PM
I'll be Zell's best friend, for 3 reasons:

A. I am Squall for heaven's sake!
B. He's kinda cool, i like him
C. He has the Martial Law power

REGARDS
Squall4ever_the_best_friend_of_all

Zell blood brotha
06-09-2002, 04:26 AM
Zell would be the best friend
all we would do is chill and ride our T-boards

HarunoSakura
06-30-2002, 10:51 PM
I'd wanna be friends with...prolly Selphie, Quistis and Irvine...they all kick bird behind...and maybe zell...im to loud to be around Squall, i guess...being everytime i open my mouth at breakfast, my dad hits me with cherrios...to immature for Seifer and i dont think rinoa would want to be my friend...being the way i drew her in some pictures...LionheartGurl...u know what i mean...and Angelo...hahahahahahahaha:choc:

Aviva
07-01-2002, 04:13 AM
lololololol!!! i'd want my friends to be...
ZELL! (Irvy's Lil Cowgirl, u know wut i mean) cause he's hyper, i like hyper people
Selphie cause she's friendly and could cheer u up
Squall cause...well, i don't know, i'd just like having him around! **plots to get rid of Rinoa**

squallgroupie1
02-13-2003, 04:33 PM
squall or zell. that is the question. zell is funny and energetic. squall is cool and very,very cute.:love: :love: :love: :love: :lovers: :kiss:

ChibiInuYasha
02-13-2003, 11:51 PM
well Squall would be way to quiet and ingnorant
Quistis is kool but seems like way to much of a know-it-all...
Selphie is way too annoying even for me!
Irvine...yah right
I'd say either Rinoa or Zell, besides...On the FFVIII personality test, they were my top 2 matches :p and everybody always tell me I look like him, not that that has anything to do w/ it but...

IamTidus
02-14-2003, 01:01 AM
I'd be best friends with Nida. He could take me places. But seriously Laguna probley he's a cool we could kill some monsters in Winhill Yeah that's the life doing stuff that helps people that's fun.

Rinoa13
02-14-2003, 02:30 AM
Well... who do u think I'd choose? Definately RinRin!!! I love a friend who is kind, loving, and open with their emotions. She is a lot like me in appearence and personality...
Selphie is cool and fun, but if I had to choose I'd still go with Rinoa. I need someone who is more of the emotional type.
Quistis is also awsome. She is also like me cause she can't help bein somewhat of a flirt. The downside with her is she is kind of insecure. I would be happy to help her, but... I dunno.
Anyways I would choose Rinoa. U?

Nemesis the Warlock
02-14-2003, 10:47 AM
I certainly would want to be friends with Fujin and Rajin. First of all, they are the only people in this story that are loyal to their friends (unlike Squall, Laguna, Irvine, etc.). Second of all, Rajin has manners and doesn't go around hitting girls, like the "Good Guys" do. Third of all, Fujin is the only character in the entire story that knows when to shut up.

Ami Arashi
03-01-2003, 08:02 PM
I've always wanted a best friend... so I must choose the best one.
:shifty: Must choose... :shifty:
:erm: Me still choosing... :erm:
*sigh*
:sweatdrop This blows goats... who to choose!!!???

Well... I guess my opinion will just change again and again, but right now, I'd say Zell Dincht. I find him to be a very honest, touching, and truly emotional friend. Yes, he's on the hyper side but that's one of his main qualities. It may not be his best... but that makes him very unique. Zell shows his emotions without a care. He will stay true to anyone.

*sigh* I suppose I would rather have him to be my boyfriend, but friendships often turn into just that. The best of couples were evolved from the best of friends, right? Of course! :kiss:

Still, I honestly think Zell would be the best of friends with me.

Big D
03-05-2003, 08:59 AM
Quistis. She's a little too sensitive, like me, but she's also serious, dependable and forthcoming. She'd be one of those friends with whom I could be totally open and honest. I dunno, I just find those qualities admirable. Of the gentlemen... Squall is the one who I'd understand and get along with the best. Yeah, Squall and Quistis.

Zell and Selphie: fun, perhaps. Pain in the jacksie? Certainly.

Irvine: a sifty loner (isn't that an oxymoron?) who carries a small arsenal of guns and ammunition wherever he goes. No thanks.

StarChild
03-05-2003, 07:00 PM
i'd probably get along with Squall and Zell best cuz I can be hyper like Zell, and then I can be really quiet like Squall. Oh yeah and being around Quistis would be a lot of fun, i dunno why, it just would be ^^

~Nikki

Sefie
03-14-2003, 07:34 PM
It would be Lag00na for me - he's all kinds of luvliness :excited:
He'd make a gr8 friend: he's warmhearted, loyal, doesn't take himself too seriously and he's oh so silly - don't you just love a guy who makes yoo laff?!

KimmY
03-14-2003, 07:47 PM
I'd probably pick any evil person that wants to take over the world. Muahaha... o.o;

Phantom Renegade
03-14-2003, 10:32 PM
Let's see......

I would want my best friend to be Irvine. For one he always makes me laugh with his flirting, two he's cute(gotta love that cowboy hat), I can vent on him and still be friends.

Like when... Spoiler! Rinoa kicked him down the stairs and later he acted like it didn't happen. End spoiler.

My second pick would be Laguna because he's so funny:D . And cute too :love: :love:

animee_
03-15-2003, 10:36 PM
i would have to say Laguna, hes kind and a caring sort of guy, and hes just so cute :love:

Phil
03-15-2003, 11:16 PM
vivi would defenately be the best friend. i mean, come on...he can cast flare plus he is really sweet

Miyamashi
05-04-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Nemesis the Warlock
I certainly would want to be friends with Fujin and Rajin. First of all, they are the only people in this story that are loyal to their friends (unlike Squall, Laguna, Irvine, etc.). Second of all, Rajin has manners and doesn't go around hitting girls, like the "Good Guys" do. Third of all, Fujin is the only character in the entire story that knows when to shut up.

I must agree. Plus, Fujin's just cool, and Raijin is a big, loveable oaf!

remi07
05-05-2003, 09:55 PM
Well, I'd pick Rinoa just because she seems like a really nice person. My best friend in real life is like Selphie in many ways, not as annoying but really perky and out going like her.
My other choice would be irvine and quistis.
Irvine is just funny the way he hits on all the girls (reminds me of another one of my friends...)
Quistis, dunno just seems like a good friend! and squall really pissed me off the way he acted so snotty to her.

diablos uNo
05-05-2003, 10:12 PM
rage & fujin - for there loyalty
quistis - she seems to be mature and down to earth
Rinoa - for just bein happy all the time

quistis
05-22-2003, 12:23 PM
i would choose raine she looks nice althoguh we dont see much of her in the game she loks like she would never biach behiond ya back:greenie:

remi07
05-22-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by quistis
i would choose raine she looks nice althoguh we dont see much of her in the game she loks like she would never biach behiond ya back:greenie:

Well she was biatching behind Laguna's back!

Mo-Nercy
05-23-2003, 09:25 AM
Seifer. I'm the only person who could match his anger. We're a posse

Max
06-08-2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by KimmY
I'd probably pick any evil person that wants to take over the world. Muahaha... o.o; I swear I crack up whenever I see ur sig!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Max
06-08-2003, 04:21 AM
Fujin no questions asked.I mean Shes friends wit Seifer!Shes cute 2.:love: