PDA

View Full Version : The most heartbreaking moment in FFVII

DK
04-13-2022, 05:05 AM
Is actually the scene in the cave of the GI where Nanaki learns the truth about his father.

When he then declares he wants to protect the planet as the son of the warrior Seto, and the tears break through the petrification...man. More than once I've had to hold myself back from the ugly cry.

Which part of FFVII gets you in the feels?

Dr. Acula
04-13-2022, 07:28 AM
Cliche, but Aerith's death. Makes me cry every time.

Christmas
04-13-2022, 11:50 AM
When Scarlet and Heidegger dies. I can't imagine having to go thru what left of the game without their entertaining laughters.:(

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-14-2022, 02:12 AM
The Icicle Inn tapes are up there.

Galuf
04-20-2022, 08:21 PM
It's been like 3000 years and you still have that profile picture set. Dedicated to the joke, respect it.

I'd need to replay the game, I don't remember any scenes hitting me but didn't really get emotional about games much till I got older now I cried at even just a professor layton game oops.

Psychotic
04-21-2022, 05:23 PM
Is actually the scene in the cave of the GI where Nanaki learns the truth about his father.

When he then declares he wants to protect the planet as the son of the warrior Seto, and the tears break through the petrification...man. More than once I've had to hold myself back from the ugly cry.

Which part of FFVII gets you in the feels?Yep this one. Really not helped by Great Warrior, the sad reprise version of the Cosmo Canyon theme. I am glad my FFVII LP is no longer available on YouTube.

I once randomly got feels for Cait Sith's death at Temple of the Ancients, and I am not entirely sure why. I am reasonably confident most people reading this will say "Wait, what? He died?" (he really did!) which tells you why it was such a strange moment to get invested in, particularly as a second Cait Sith pops up while Cloud is slapping the shit out of Aerith.

Galuf
04-21-2022, 05:31 PM

Which part of FFVII gets you in the feels?Yep this one. Really not helped by Great Warrior, the sad reprise version of the Cosmo Canyon theme. I am glad my FFVII LP is no longer available on YouTube.

I once randomly got feels for Cait Sith's death at Temple of the Ancients, and I am not entirely sure why. I am reasonably confident most people reading this will say "Wait, what? He died?" (he really did!) which tells you why it was such a strange moment to get invested in, particularly as a second Cait Sith pops up while Cloud is slapping the trout out of Aerith.

I got sad at the cait sith scene too on the first time. They gave it emotional music when it was just a robot clone.

Christmas
04-22-2022, 01:42 AM
Can't believe we are taking a DK's thread seriously.

Psychotic
04-22-2022, 08:46 AM
Can't believe we are taking a DK's thread seriously.Please keep this thread on topic. Thank you.

Christmas
04-22-2022, 09:21 AM
I change my answer to when we found out Cloud is not who we think he is. Just a delusional little man. Doing fake things cheating our feelings. A liar. :mad2: