PDA

View Full Version : FFX/X-2 HD Remastered (on Sales now)

Christmas
05-01-2022, 03:56 AM
So my biggest regrets when I finished these two games are I do not have the Dark Aeons in my version for FFX, and I dun understand japanese when FFX-2 International came out thus I was unable to play monster creation or last mission. :(

Now that the sales is on (50% discount) in Steam, do you think I should go for it!!?? I alway wanted to have Tidus and Auron in my FFX-2 party!!! I heard you can illterally have Omega Weapon as part of your crew! :bigsmile:

I can relive my childhood again with YRP & more!!!! :kaoclove:

Dr. Acula
05-01-2022, 05:38 AM
It's definitely worth it! I bought it on sale because my disc copy of X was broken and I'd never played X-2 before. I haven't done the monster creation thing though!

Mr Gashtacular
05-01-2022, 08:00 AM
do it! fight dark yojimbo

Christmas
05-01-2022, 09:41 AM
As they said, believe everything people said on the internet. The collective cannot be wrong!! Guess who is playing with YRP tonight?? :bigsmile:

Yes, I prefer FFX-2 more than FFX. I am ashamed but I like the light hearted feel and girls powerz thing going on in it. FFX is really good but is a bit heavy on the bitterness/sadness. :(

I will play FFX after YRP makes me a happy happy little kiddo again. :bigsmile:

Then I am ready to grow up and face the sad reality. :|

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-01-2022, 10:04 AM
I really liked the new dresspheres added to this version.

Psychic was fun. It's cool to see your party float.

Christmas
05-03-2022, 04:02 AM
I feel dirty using the in-game editor to master all my skills cuz I dun wanna grind. :(

I did the same for items and gil. I am so ashamed of myself. :(

My only regret is that they dun give out iron dukes and accessories. :(