PDA

View Full Version : Gender Equality & Women's empowerment

Christmas
05-07-2022, 04:05 AM
Gender equality is not only a fundamental human right, but a necessary foundation for a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable forum.

There has been progress over the last decades: More girls are going to school (most of us here went to school nowadays in case you are not aware), fewer girls are forced into early marriage, more women are serving in parliament and positions of leadership, and rules are being reformed to advance gender equality.

Despite these gains, many challenges remain: discriminatory laws and social norms remain pervasive, women continue to be underrepresented at all levels of forum leadership.

Thus, I propose that the 2 current female Cid's Knights to be made administrators. Girls that went to school and do gaming should be empowered and their voices must be heard within the administration! Only with them in power, female rights such as a Disney themed pink toilet with flowers and dragons can happen! We have only one female toilet in EoFF currently and it has hidden cams all over FFS. :mymelbert:

I would also propose that we recruit 2 Cid's Knights of the opposite gender for equality rights and to represent the peasants. Dr Acula is the only female non-staff active member around that does gaming so she is in. As for the male, go select one with the best FF gaming experience or the biggest dick. Size should not be accumulative if they have multiple dicks.

This way, we will have a balance in the gender representation within the administration as this is 2022 and we like to advocate and raise awareness on everything. I will talk to you about Chickens' rights within the forums in the next topic.

Alternatively, BoB or Psychotic could go for a sex change.

For your consideration. :monster:

Dr. Acula
05-09-2022, 01:11 AM
If anyone needs me I'll be in the kitchen

theundeadhero
05-09-2022, 01:16 AM
Are you trying to get me to be a CK again? I don't refuse. The staff won't promote me again though :p

Christmas
05-09-2022, 12:21 PM
Didn't Del made you an admin months ago to create some snowing effect for the site? I can't see titles with mobile version. Where is the snowing effect anyway?
Beside, does your dick pass the challenge? :monster:

Quindiana Jones
05-09-2022, 06:13 PM
Ban all the women. Make EoFF great again.

Christmas
05-11-2022, 11:14 AM
You like yourself a good sausage fest. :smug:

Del Murder
05-11-2022, 08:38 PM
Sounds fun, but there just isn't the need for more staff. Other than banning the bots, the place basically runs itself these days.

Tigmafuzz
05-18-2022, 10:38 PM
Size should not be accumulative if they have multiple dicks.

Damn this kicks me out of the running, all 3 of my dicks are like pencils sharpened to the point where there's only enough wood left to hold the graphite in place, and the eraser is also missing.

They're super thick though, like a cheese wheel. Very uncomfortable to walk with 3 cheese wheels in your underwear. Which is why I have that cowboy gait, in case you all were wondering.

Mr Gashtacular
05-19-2022, 04:47 PM
i was wondering

Shauna
05-19-2022, 05:05 PM
Sounds fun, but there just isn't the need for more staff. Other than banning the bots, the place basically runs itself these days.

This

Also I am happy to have 0 more responsibility

Christmas
05-24-2022, 02:41 AM
i was wondering

Same. Oh how glorious it is! I knew this thread will bait ya all out. :chocobo:

crashNUMBERS
12-23-2023, 06:02 PM
Chocobo's rights next