PDA

View Full Version : which FF characters have canonically done some sex

Mr Gashtacular
05-12-2022, 01:25 PM
which FF characters have knocked boots?

Cloud/Tifa: Strongly Implied, though there is some debate. The Highwind Scene on the last day strongly implies that cloud and tifa did some nasty stuff together. The rest of the crew even watched! smurfed up! Although I probably would have watched too.

Wakka/Lulu: Confirmed. They have a redhead turnip baby. Wakka and Lulu definitely canon shagged, and there is a baby to prove it.

Vivi: ???? there are a bunch of mini-Vivis at the end. but no vivi cos he fckin died. it seems most likely that vivi found a way to create mini-vivis much like the other black mages were created. but maybe he found a nice girl-vivi? idk i doubt it but maybe y'all know something i don't.......

Do y'all have any canon, confirmed SEXUAL relationships between FF characters?

Wolf Kanno
05-12-2022, 06:52 PM
Cecil and Rosa for sure. Yang as well. Though never confirmed, I think it would be difficult to argue that Edgar and Zidane are both virgins as well. Laguna has also had sex.

Christmas
05-13-2022, 03:11 AM
Squall at the ending scene. He was looking at Rinoa with those lustful pubescent eyes on the balcony besides the ballroom.

Rinoa gave him the finger of approval and he forcefully dragged her over as the filthy union begins with everyone in the ballroom watching and Selphie still fliming.

Unfortunately, that scene is locked behind paywall and you would need to subscribe to "SquallXRinoa in the ballroom where everyone is watching & some joined in, lolol" only fans' account. :(

Mr Gashtacular
05-13-2022, 12:25 PM
lets all chip in and buy that scene!! i have $63

Galuf
05-16-2022, 12:51 PM
Basically any of the parents to any of the characters. only including people like Jecht and not something like the unknown parents of Umaro the Yeti. A bit of a cop out sure but this isn't the type of topic I think about xD

Mr Gashtacular
05-17-2022, 07:26 PM
Basically any of the parents to any of the characters. only including people like Jecht and not something like the unknown parents of Umaro the Yeti. A bit of a cop out sure but this isn't the type of topic I think about xD

maybe you should be thinking about it!

no one has mentioned cyan.

Tigmafuzz
05-18-2022, 09:05 PM
Do you think Noctis smashed Gladio's sister? :erm:

Wolf Kanno
05-19-2022, 04:24 AM
Do you think Noctis smashed Gladio's sister? :erm:

If fanart is anything to go by... yes. But then again, if we go by fanart rules, Noctis is a slut doing it with everyone in FFXV.

Christmas
05-19-2022, 12:35 PM
Think Gladio smashed Noctis in return in one of the cold dark lonely night. :bigsmile:

And Ignis tot of a new recipe that night and Prompto took quite a lot of photos of it. :bigsmile:

Dr. Acula
05-20-2022, 01:04 AM
Think Gladio smashed Noctis in return in one of the cold dark lonely night. :bigsmile:

Have you been going through my search history?

RandyLansberry
12-16-2022, 11:32 AM
Wow, I didn't know that before.

Mr Gashtacular
12-16-2022, 04:01 PM
Well you do know now, you strange bot.

I wonder if Zell showed Library Girl with Pigtail his hot dog :bigsmile:

Christmas
12-19-2022, 12:40 AM
The one with thick creamy mayonnaise all over!?

Mr Gashtacular
12-19-2022, 09:16 AM
If anyone out there is having hotdogs with MAYO identify yourselves and proceed to the shooting wall for processing

Christmas
12-20-2022, 02:20 AM
No one applies insecticide to hotdogs like you. :(

Psychotic
12-24-2022, 04:31 PM
Mukki and Cloud in the hot tub

Mukki: How is it, bubby!? Feels good, huh?

(Upon selecting ".........".)
Cloud: I don't feel good. Let me out...
(Upon selecting "It hurts".)
Cloud: Too stuffy in here...

(The next line appears regardless of the chosen option.)
Mukki: You'll get used to it. Try counting to ten.

Cloud: Ten... Nine...

Mukki: Hey bubby, how old are you?

Cloud: Eight... Twenty one...

Mukki: You're less than half my age. I'm so jealous. So how 'bout it...? Do you wanna join my "Young bubby's" group?

(Upon selecting "Not interested".)
Cloud: Seven... Six... Maybe in another life.
(Upon selecting "............".)
Cloud: Seven... Six... Not to be rude or anything, but could you go do someone else?

Mukki: Well, if that's how you feel...too bad. We have a trip planned at a cabin out in the country.

Cloud: Five... Four... Three... Two... One... Alright, that's ten. I'm gettin' out.

Mukki: Why don't you stick around and play a bit? Daddy's so lonely...

Quindiana Jones
12-25-2022, 06:03 PM
Finally, an EoFF thread I can masturbate to.

Dr. Acula
12-27-2022, 10:26 AM
Finally, an EoFF thread I can masturbate to.

Like all of them?

Quindiana Jones
01-02-2023, 05:11 PM
I mean without feeling weird.