PDA

View Full Version : One and done

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-22-2022, 11:44 PM
Is there a game franchise with multiple entries in which you've only played one game?

Whether you didn't like it, or just didn't get around to one of its many sequels.

Spuuky
05-23-2022, 01:23 AM
Many. Some because I played it when there was only 1 game, some because I wasn't interested in more, some because I just haven't gotten around to the rest yet.

Trails is one that comes to mind right away.

Christmas
05-23-2022, 12:48 PM
World of Warcraft counted? I played Warcraft 3 but never play the sequel MMORPG. I do frequently read about it though cuz the lore got my interestm :bigsmile:

Wolf Kanno
05-23-2022, 06:11 PM
Golden Sun comes to mind. Interesting, but overrated if you ask me. I still have my friends copies of the sequels she wanted me to play. I'm at the point I would have to replay the first again just to remember what actually happened in the plot.

Technically Brave Fencer Musashi and TWEWY as well, but that's largely because the sequels came out in at weird times and I'm already overloaded with my backlog.

As a twist on this idea. I wish I hadn't played the sequels to Mass Effect. I'd probably have a better opinion of the franchise.