PDA

View Full Version : Who is the superior Arthur

DK
08-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Arthur, or Arthur Atkinson?

Arthur doesn't have a washboard and also bobs up and down in the jar like a little pickled onion, so I think Arthur Atkinson is the clear winner here

Psychotic
08-05-2022, 11:30 AM
Hello there. We're now going to see a thread featuring Quin, who was one of the great EoFF golden era members. He dominated the comedy scene up and down the forums. He appeared on his great thread, "Chocobo hot and cold all over", and he really was the pick of the crop of forum posters in those days, and there was some fantastic competition.

You've only got to think back. There was yeargdribble, with his great catchphrase "Here's my wife, there's my life", he was very good. Old Manus, and er, he wasn't a good looking lad, but he had a wonderful instep. There were the duos of course, edczxcvbnm & Sephex, Baloki & Iceglow. Aerith's Knight, the controversial nude Let's Player from the Netherlands. He was a bit near the mark, but very good, and we laughed. Anyway, here he is, Quin.

Christmas
08-05-2022, 11:56 AM
WTF is the Atkinson fellow? Anyway, Quin is my bitch. Of course he is superior. I alway pick the best bitches. You two once hold that position but unfortunately, all of you losers have been replaced. But I could send Quin to fondle your broken soul & body if needed.

Quindiana Jones
08-05-2022, 11:08 PM
Hello I am Quin and I am definitely in the top 5 Arthurs on this forum.

Christmas
08-06-2022, 12:26 PM
That might change. 6 of my fleas wanted to call themselves Arthur. I think you need to step aside and go twist some nipples or something.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-07-2022, 05:19 AM

DK
08-08-2022, 06:33 AM

Wonderful! Another Arthur that is superior to Arthur. A classic after-school cartoon. I think Hey, Arthur! Arthur is also better than our Arthur, but that is a closer fight.

WTF is the Atkinson fellow?

Arthur Atkinson was one of the seminal wartime comics and dominated the comedy scene up and down the country. He appeared on his great radio show 'hot and cold all over', and he really was the pick of the crop of comics in those days. There was fantastic competition: Billy Onions with his great catchphrase "here's my wife, here's my life". Ron Smyke, there were duos Benson and Hedges, Lambert and Butler, and the controversial nude spoon players from Czechoslovakia.

Christmas
08-09-2022, 08:41 AM

Is he offering a handjob or something? :(

Quindiana Jones
08-09-2022, 05:08 PM
A fisting.

Psychotic
08-10-2022, 05:45 PM
A fisting.I don't know what you're laughing at. I've seen you putting tongue in your father's sandwiches on a mutton day.

Quindiana Jones
08-11-2022, 03:16 PM
This whole conversation is shit. :colbert:

Psychotic
08-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Well, there's the evidence, you've just seen it. Pandemonium ensued. At the time, dodging the swear filter was akin to being caught with your hand in Leeza's knickers. In one fell swoop Arthur went from being talk of the town, to the whisper of the village. His Ciddies were taken away, Loony BoB removed his Cid's Knight title, he couldn't get a game of Golf With Your Friends anywhere. No.

Dr. Acula
08-13-2022, 01:11 PM
Arthur Dent is clearly the superiorest Arthur.