PDA

View Full Version : FF Boy Band

Wolf Kanno
08-12-2022, 09:59 AM
Hey if K-Pop can have this dominating power on the world, why shouldn't FF get in on this? The rules are simple: Make a boy band (anywhere from four to seven members) using characters from all the FF games. Likewise, add any archetypes you want (i.e. The Talent, The old dude, the Fat One...) and don't forget to give them a catchy name!

Mr Gashtacular
08-12-2022, 01:01 PM
Cindy* and The Cids**

After several years outside of the limelight, supergroup Cindy* and The Cids** is now pleased to announce their return tour! Fronted by Cindy* and all the Cids** from every Final Fantasy, you know you're in for a good time wherever you find them (Current confirmed venues: upstairs in the dollet bar, that shed in the desert prison and Burmecia (outside only)). They're here to mime the classics: I May Be A Nerd, But My Wife is A Sorceress! Magitek in the Moonlight! The Shera Shuffle! The hits just keep coming!

Get your ticket today! Just hand 200gil to your nearest ticket office and ask for Cindy* and The Cids - watch out for fakes, because this is gonna sell out fast!

*Cindy not available at current time due to prior engagements
**Amount of Cids dependent on availability of Cids and rehab scheduling. We guaranteed at least three Cids! No refunds possible under and circumstances.

Christmas
08-14-2022, 01:58 PM
Gotto be the tonberries from every game. They will be called "The Backstabbers"! Non stop stabbin' action! :bigsmile:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-14-2022, 04:07 PM
Waiting for someone to just post Final Fantasy XV promotional material.

Example
08-25-2022, 12:42 PM

Yes I know the joke is played out but I couldn't help it.

Christmas
08-27-2022, 04:37 AM
I always wonder if Gladio gets paid enough to afford a shirt instead of going around topless. :(