PDA

View Full Version : Legendary EoFFers - Gonna Catch Them All!

Christmas
09-06-2022, 11:14 AM
Have any EoFFers that you thought have long left visited you and left you a visitor message or PM? However, they never did post. :(

We need to gather a list and hunt them down! :chocobo:

Quindiana Jones
09-06-2022, 06:30 PM
Tangentially related, but DK gave me the clap.

Loony BoB
09-06-2022, 11:22 PM
Have any EoFFers that you thought have long left visited you and left you a visitor message or PM? However, they never did post. :(

Sometimes people would return and PM me asking me to delete a post in the archive or something :p

Stef (Thorn/Etienne) and I had posted together a few times in the first few months of my time at EoFF, and I spotted her one day on the Who's Online list maybe a year or two later. I PM'ed her, we got chatting in PMs for a while and then moved to emails and chat, eventually had a year-long online relationship, meeting her for a couple of weeks in California during that time, too. All while I was moving from NZ to UK, too. Crazy times now that I look back at it!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-07-2022, 05:05 AM

If somebody messaged you this way would they be the.....

Ghost of Christmas Past? :bigsmile:

Christmas
09-07-2022, 08:20 AM

Sometimes people would return and PM me asking me to delete a post in the archive or something :p

Stef (Thorn/Etienne) and I had posted together a few times in the first few months of my time at EoFF, and I spotted her one day on the Who's Online list maybe a year or two later. I PM'ed her, we got chatting in PMs for a while and then moved to emails and chat, eventually had a year-long online relationship, meeting her for a couple of weeks in California during that time, too. All while I was moving from NZ to UK, too. Crazy times now that I look back at it!

Oh you little Casanova. :smug:

Christmas
09-07-2022, 08:21 AM

If somebody messaged you this way would they be the.....

Ghost of Christmas Past? :bigsmile:

I wanna meet the Ghost of Christmas future! :bigsmile:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-07-2022, 04:10 PM
It will be me when I finally leave :grover:

Psychotic
09-07-2022, 05:12 PM
It will be me when I finally leave :grover:If.

Christmas
09-08-2022, 01:34 AM
Oh you peons thinking about leaving here. Now come back to your cages and Big Mama will put you back to my basement. :bigsmile:

theundeadhero
09-08-2022, 03:57 AM
The cages are pretty nice actually.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-08-2022, 11:38 PM
Oh you peons thinking about leaving here. Now come back to your cages and Big Mama will put you back to my basement. :bigsmile:

I cannot be contained :cactuar:

Spuuky
09-09-2022, 01:57 AM
Need to find out who stops posting as of today so we know which account was the Queen.