PDA

View Full Version : Please lend me your assistance [EoFF HELP]

Christmas
09-10-2022, 08:32 AM
My dear brothers & sisters from Eoff, It had been a good many years since I joined this wonderful community. There had been nothing but joy & merriment throughout my time here. For this, I know I can share everything and anything with everyone. Even my most sensitive & private matter.

I have taken up the task to sanitize my humble lavatory ever since i get a burning sensation after operating on it. I found a colony of poo that have turned sentient prepared for war and a bald overweighed lifeform made of poo & piss trying to crawl out of the bowl like Sadako. He claimed to be Quin. :(

What should I do about this, my dear friend? What should I wear to ensure I could complete my quest without being defiled? :(

Mr Gashtacular
09-10-2022, 10:41 AM
continue to poo and piss on the quin, making it stronger

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-10-2022, 12:35 PM
Call the exterminator

1-800-MANUS

Quindiana Jones
09-11-2022, 01:27 AM
This is identity theft. I live in your sink. Ignore the toilet monster; he is a deceiver and a traitor.

Christmas
09-11-2022, 02:41 AM
Thank you for the advice guys. I have decided to seal my lavatory and use the trees like the puppies. :bigsmile:

But I have another problem. I was combing my hair with a broom as usual when I received an invitation to a drug party by the prince in his castle. I must be home by midnight for the late night repeat telecast of Teletubbies though. What should I leave behind before I scram so that he could identify me next time for all future filthy parties? :(

Quindiana Jones
09-11-2022, 04:18 PM
Shit in his bed?

Psychotic
09-11-2022, 05:07 PM
Christmas, what the fuck are you talking about?

Christmas
09-12-2022, 02:37 AM
How could you be so judgemental and insensitive? I shared my life and you dismissed it. You hurted my delicate feelings. :(

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-12-2022, 05:02 AM
No, Psy's right.

Even for your normal caliber of posts that one was complete gobbledygook.

Christmas
09-12-2022, 12:24 PM

Thank you! :bigsmile:

Psychotic
09-12-2022, 12:59 PM
Christmas, I hereby apologise to you for not responding appropriately to your thread about how Quin is literally comprised of human excrement.

Christmas
09-13-2022, 01:00 AM
Thank you Psychotic for your kind understanding. I am glad we reached a common understanding on this thread about Quin being literally comprised of human excrement. :bigsmile:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-13-2022, 04:40 AM

Thank you! :bigsmile:

Don't flip me that bird :colbert:

Only this bird :chocobo: