PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Gaming 2022

Wolf Kanno
09-12-2022, 05:17 AM
October is coming up soon and the Halloween stuff is already out for sale. So I'm thinking about a little Halloween gaming for next month. I have a few games I could play but I'm trying to limit it to a few choices so let's a get a voting board up and see what people think.

Silent Hill 4 - The last Silent Hill game by Team Silent and the only Silent Hill game I own that I haven't finished. In fact I haven't touched this game since it came out during my college years and only really played the demo or watched a friend play.

Fatal Frame 1 - Started this like during my second or third Halloween gaming-a-thon but got sidetracked by something else. Didn't get very far either but I enjoyed what I played.

Besides helping me choose, what are some scary or Halloween appropriate games you love to play?

Christmas
09-12-2022, 12:33 PM
Halloween related mods for Skyrim. I will see if I can name some of the monsters there to be Quin & Psychotic to quench my bloodlust. :bigsmile:

Psychotic
09-12-2022, 12:54 PM
Fatal Frame. Fun fact, that's called Project Zero in Europe.

I'm probably gonna be playing some Phasmophobia. You're welcome to join me, EoFF. IF YOU DAAAAAAAARE

(spoiler: the real horror is interacting with me)

BG-57
09-12-2022, 03:09 PM
I say go with Silent Hill 4, it's got great characters and premise, despite the gameplay lacking somewhat.

Fatal Frame has good creepy atmosphere, but Fatal Frame 2 is better.

For other games I recommend Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver: a great dark fantasy, the best in the LoK series. I love the setting, the open-world exploration, and especially the characters.

Levian
09-12-2022, 06:27 PM

I'm probably gonna be playing some Phasmophobia. You're welcome to join me, EoFF. IF YOU DAAAAAAAARE

I'm in :shifty:

Quindiana Jones
09-12-2022, 11:43 PM

Oh yes, son, let's do it.

Christmas
09-13-2022, 02:10 AM

Oh yes, son, let's do it.

I saw some footages. It is so scary! :(

Dr. Acula
09-13-2022, 09:07 AM
I would be SO keen for Phasmophobia.

Shauna
09-14-2022, 09:16 PM
Do it, and stream it via our Discord server so everyone can join in

And actually use the voice channels in the Discord

Christmas
09-15-2022, 01:25 AM
Do it shirtless if you are Chris Hemsworth in real life. :bigsmile:

Mr Gashtacular
09-15-2022, 09:16 AM
Do it, and stream it via our Discord server so everyone can join in

And actually use the voice channels in the Discord

i would love to watch this. i am scared of such games myself so i wont play :)

Psychotic
09-29-2022, 05:48 PM
The new phasmophobia update is live and p great so yeah when do you guys want to tickle some ghosts

Dr. Acula
10-06-2022, 05:14 AM
Some time when I'm awake, preferably

Psychotic
10-06-2022, 12:34 PM
I'll check my Dr. Acula sleep data. I'm missing 2019-2020 but the rest should be enough for me to make a decision.