PDA

View Full Version : Will you be getting FFXVI on Day 1?

fat_moogle
02-12-2023, 01:14 AM
It's a little over four months until FFXVI launches! Will you be playing on Day 1? Personally I've preordered the Deluxe Edition that comes with the steel book case and the map.

Fynn
02-12-2023, 05:45 AM
I would love to for two reasons. The first one is that I will probably be finishing up my FF marathon around then, making for a perfect transition. And the second is that it comes out on my birthday!

However, I don’t have a PS5, nor am I likely to get it any time soon for financial reasons, so I’m gonna hold out for now.

Loony BoB
02-12-2023, 12:16 PM
I must say this is the least hyped I've been for a Final Fantasy main release that I can recall since really getting into the series, perhaps due to lack of marketing, perhaps due to it looking so generically medieval when I love FF games mostly for the actual fantasy world vibe... but despite that I will almost certainly get it on day one.

Mr Gashtacular
02-13-2023, 07:52 AM
i will not. not into the vibe and don't have a PS5 anyway. i will get it eventually, probably, but not for a while

Vincent, Thunder God
02-17-2023, 12:29 AM
Are you kidding me?

Wolf Kanno
02-17-2023, 10:40 AM
Don't have a PS5 and have few reasons to get one. I am excited for this one. I feel like it will be a sleeper hit.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-17-2023, 03:20 PM
Could be, often the bad ones end up being more interesting.

Del Murder
01-08-2024, 09:12 PM
I received FFXVI as an unexpected Christmas present from my son. I am going to try it out soon. I am excited! I really have no expectations as I already know it will not be the "traditional" FF experience. I am going in with an open mind and just looking for a fun game with some FF nods to it.