PDA

View Full Version : AMA thread

Christmas
03-28-2023, 11:31 AM
I noticed these kind of threads are relatively popular in other forums. Any thoughts?

Shoeberto
03-28-2023, 03:34 PM
What do you think?

Psychotic
03-28-2023, 06:45 PM
Where are you gonna put it?

Madonna
03-29-2023, 08:19 AM
Do you have any fandoms in which you take part? What is your favorite ship pair?

If you actually succeeded in killing Old Manus, who would be your next target?

How does it feel to be a lone blue ALIEN wandering through the barren landscape of a Final Fantasy forum?

How do you organize your bookshelves? Alphabetically, size, color, best to worst, et cetera?

Will you use an AI art generator to do a portrait of your family?

Did you know that you are appreciated? Cheers, Christmas.

I will also answer any and all questions if there are at least ten posts in this thread (just to participate, not because I am interesting).

Mr Gashtacular
03-29-2023, 10:13 PM
how many tentacles is too many

Dr. Acula
03-29-2023, 11:09 PM
Where did you bury Quin's body?

theundeadhero
03-31-2023, 03:20 AM
Are you going to answer any of the asked questions?

Vincent, Thunder God
03-31-2023, 04:35 AM
Above.

Psychotic
03-31-2023, 01:44 PM
Are you going to answer any of the asked questions?I don't think Christmas intended this to be about us asking her anything. But you're in it now, Christmas. The public demands answers.

Christmas
04-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Are you going to answer any of the asked questions?I don't think Christmas intended this to be about us asking her anything. But you're in it now, Christmas. The public demands answers.

Yes, I was asking about these kind of threads in general cuz we did EOY way back then! Why does it appear to be something new!?

Above.

It is based on the numbers of nipples i have on my left tentacle. :bigsmile;

Are you going to answer any of the asked questions?

Are u going to let me pee on your X'mas tree?

Where did you bury Quin's body?

Some part of its body ran off while laying eggs!

how many tentacles is too many

How many penis is too many

Do you have any fandoms in which you take part? What is your favorite ship pair?

If you actually succeeded in killing Old Manus, who would be your next target?

Evil cannot never be truly killed. It lurks inside everyone and everything. One day, you may became a MANUS yourself! :(

How does it feel to be a lone blue ALIEN wandering through the barren landscape of a Final Fantasy forum?

I like it and it will be populated by bots that worship me after I outlived everyone. :bigsmile:

How do you organize your bookshelves? Alphabetically, size, color, best to worst, et cetera?

I usually put my underwears on the bookshelves and my books in the oven. :bigsmile:

Will you use an AI art generator to do a portrait of your family?

Of course! I just need time to notify all my clones! :bigsmile:

Did you know that you are appreciated? Cheers, Christmas.

Is it? Then why is it no one is visiting EoFF anymore!??

I will also answer any and all questions if there are at least ten posts in this thread (just to participate, not because I am interesting).

Yes, pls do. This was never my AMA thread. :mymelbert:

Where are you gonna put it?

In ur nipples.

What do you think?

Why is your avatar pinching its nipples?

Quindiana Jones
04-05-2023, 11:28 PM
ey bb u wan sum fuk?

Madonna
04-06-2023, 06:33 AM
We were doing so well with the slow flow of replies. Damn you all.

I noticed these kind of threads are relatively popular in other forums. Any thoughts?Being seen and heard are two wonderful things. Having a popular figure respond to your ordinary self's question and having their attention on you, that is exciting.

What do you think?On a completely different topic, I think we should bring back usage of the guillotine to ironically teach the rich and corrupt empathy.

Where are you gonna put it?Paris, Texas. It is symbolically French.

Do you have any fandoms in which you take part? What is your favorite ship pair?I read fanfiction from exactly one writer, and she writes about her version of the DCverse, where there are a lot of clever and broken people causing a lot of heartbreak and hilarity. Hopefully in different sentences, if not paragraphs.

If you actually succeeded in killing Old Manus, who would be your next target?If I had killed Old Manus, I must be working on some kind of list; the only list I can think where Manus belongs is...our member list! Sooooo, next on my list would be...Old School GAmer! Rest in pepperonis and smurf you, buddy.

How does it feel to be a lone blue ALIEN wandering through the barren landscape of a Final Fantasy forum?You know, I never gave it much thought. Putting myself in those shoes though, I would be eager for friends and try to make contact somewhere like a beach, or near some cliffs, or in a desert, or on a small island, or above a forest, or in a large excavation. And it would probably be nice to have a refreshing drink on hand, something my new friend and I could bond over. Optimistic is how I would feel, I think.

How do you organize your bookshelves? Alphabetically, size, color, best to worst, et cetera?Actually, in our last big move, we gave away and donated all of our books since we wanted to move light. The majority of our reading material is now digital, save for some key novels and gaming rulebooks.

Will you use an AI art generator to do a portrait of your family?78120
Madonna and Kalilung, 2023

Did you know that you are appreciated?At least one person tells me such every day. Thanks, person.

how many tentacles is too manyOnce tentacles start to get shoved to the wayside and ignored, it is probably best to trim back and admit one's limits.

Where did you bury Quin's body?I uh uh uhhhh did no such thing and could not tell you where to begin looking. I definitely did not edit his body into an old post of mine and cover it up with detritus, no sir.

Are you going to answer any of the asked questions?I only answer asked questions.

Yes, I was asking about these kind of threads in general cuz we did EOY way back then! Why does it appear to be something new!?This is the cyclical nature of ideas and how they trend. You did it when it was cool, Christmas.

Are u going to let me pee on your X'mas tree?Have at it, piss villain.

Is it? Then why is it no one is visiting EoFF anymore!??Less people are visiting museums these days. Perhaps there should be guided tours or something.

Why is your avatar pinching its nipples?Whoops, I did not mean to make it visible. Fixed.

ey bb u wan sum fuk?Hey, hey, you are dead: back to your hole, buddy.

Christmas
04-06-2023, 04:23 PM
What is the naughtiest thing u did with your hands?

Do you regret doing naughty things with your hands?

Have you considered naming your hands and make them reproduce so that you can have more hands?