PDA

View Full Version : VR Games

KentaRawr!
06-12-2023, 01:57 PM
Anyone here enjoy VR games? :3 I like them a lot.

Freya
06-12-2023, 06:19 PM
Beatsaber is the only VR game. There are no others

KentaRawr!
06-12-2023, 07:22 PM
Beatsaber is the only VR game. There are no others

Gosh, I should start playing Beat Saber again. I do enjoy that game a lot. Pistol Whip is fun too, but the custom maps on Beat Saber are unbeatable.

Loony BoB
06-13-2023, 12:48 AM
The only VR game I ever played was when I was a kid, maybe preteen, back when they were really rare and not really retail viable at all. I think it was at a cinema arcade complex in NZ and I don't think I recall seeing it more than once so maybe it was some kind of showcase thing. I remember finding it clunky and dizzying.

I've yet to try the newer VR stuff. I'd really like to, but the lack of space in my living room and the fact I live alone means I don't trust myself to not break something I can't see. Possibly myself. :p

Someday!

Dr. Acula
06-13-2023, 06:29 AM
VR freaks me out a little :erm:

KentaRawr!
06-13-2023, 10:27 AM
The only VR game I ever played was when I was a kid, maybe preteen, back when they were really rare and not really retail viable at all. I think it was at a cinema arcade complex in NZ and I don't think I recall seeing it more than once so maybe it was some kind of showcase thing. I remember finding it clunky and dizzying.

I've yet to try the newer VR stuff. I'd really like to, but the lack of space in my living room and the fact I live alone means I don't trust myself to not break something I can't see. Possibly myself. :p

Someday!

Can play in a stationary area! But I totally get that. I started playing Pavlov recently and had to move my PC to a part of my apartment that has more room so I could play it efficiently. On the other hand if you're playing VRChat, no space is too small :3

VR freaks me out a little :erm:

Gotta try it out and face your fears!

Christmas
07-01-2023, 01:47 PM
I really enjoyed shooting zombies thru VR games. The downside is it burns a hole in my wallet.