PDA

View Full Version : Bloodborne is amazing

Wolf Kanno
07-14-2023, 11:16 PM
That is all.

It is still easily my favorite Souls game and I feel the main reason why is because it manages to really capture Lovecraft's style while still managing to be its own thing. Similar to John Carpenter's In the Mouth of Madness film.

I've been replaying it recently and I just reaching the part where the story is moving away from werewolf/zombie apocalypse horror to full scale Cosmic Horror, and it's just so fucking seamless that I'm loving it.

Dr. Acula
07-19-2023, 03:49 AM
I've owned Bloodborne for a while but haven't got around to playing it yet. I've only ever heard good things though! (Also I keep wanting to add a "u" into the title, like Bloodbourne is the British spelling or something)

Spuuky
07-19-2023, 05:58 AM
(Also I keep wanting to add a "u" into the title)Blooudborne

Easily the most overrated Souls game I have played so far (but to be fair I haven't played Elden Ring yet) and also the worst I have played.

Wolf Kanno
07-20-2023, 07:03 AM
Honestly, I feel Dark Souls 1 is the most overrated of the Souls game. I don't feel it has as many fun boss fights and the second half of the game is a drag. Most Souls games have issues, but I feel too many fans overlook the ones from DS1.

polinkuer12
01-26-2024, 08:04 AM
hello i'm new. I tried a lot but couldn't win the game

KentaRawr!
01-29-2024, 12:33 PM
hello i'm new. I tried a lot but couldn't win the game

Me neither ;-; I haven't finished a single Dark Souls game. I still really like them though! Back when I was really young, I could never finish Super Metroid, but it was still one of my favs. (I finally finished it as a teen! :D)

I really wanna try Lies of P, the BlooudBorne clone. One day I'll finish Bloodborne as well, but I lack a console to play it on ._.