PDA

View Full Version : Re-Playing the Xeno-series, what about you?

sharkythesharkdogg
08-07-2023, 08:24 PM
My wife and I are going to play through the Xeno-series, starting with XenoGears.

I'm definitely looking forward to the earlier games more than the later games, but it should be fun. We just finished the Block D sewers in Nortune.

What series have you completely played through, or want to play through?

Wolf Kanno
11-02-2023, 11:12 PM
I'd like to tackle Wild Arms some day but finding WA5 and Alter Code F are a bitch, and I will likely have to resort to Emulation.

Slade
11-03-2023, 01:55 AM
I replay game series quite often and just completed a marathon of "The Evil Within" games a few nights back (Took about a week and a half to complete them both just in time for Halloween). I had a blast.

Not sure what I'm doing next if I want to attempt something I haven't touched yet in my collection or another replay.

Shadowdust
12-03-2023, 08:17 PM
The Xeno series is one I complete more often than others. I have such a gaming backlog that I don't do it as much as I used to but when it happens, it's that series I go to. I'm starting to do that with Remedy games too as they've been growing their titles. Finishing Alan Wake 2 has me currently jumping between Quantum Break and Control.

Vermachtnis
12-07-2023, 10:58 PM
I'm doing Star Ocean. It wasn't even on purpose. I started with the Last Hope cause I never played it. It was better than everyone lead me to believe. So I ordered Integrity and Faithlessness to see if people were lying about that one too. It wasn't that bad. I liked it. And then I picked up First Departure. The last time I played that was on the PSP. Had to skip Second Evolution because it wasn't easily available at the time. Playing the Divine Force right now. Then doubling back and playing Second Evolution R. And finally finishing with Till the End of Time.

KentaRawr!
12-14-2023, 07:56 AM
I've been planning on replaying Xeno games for a while now. Finally downloaded Xenogears 2.0