PDA

View Full Version : The Final Fantasy VII FAQ Thread - Mods please view and respond!

Nova Dragon
04-26-2002, 05:26 PM
Well, I was thinking that it may be a good idea for the FF VII forum to have a FAQ thread similar to the one in the help forum. This thread could address a few of the issues that people occasionally post about and which are closed by the mods because they are simply not true; such as Aeris being brought back to life, super chocobos...ya, well you get the idea!

So what do you all think?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-26-2002, 08:58 PM
This is a good idea, and more mods will respond to it if it's in the Feedback Forum, so I'll put it there. *moves*

crono_logical
04-26-2002, 09:19 PM
I don't see any harm in there being one, though apart from what you suggested, I can't think of much else to put in one, without it turning into a mini-FAQ you can easily get from other sites :p

Citizen Bleys
04-26-2002, 10:57 PM
You make the FAQ, we'll sticky it. That goes for a FAQ for any forum.

Koi Lung Fish
04-27-2002, 05:49 PM
::walks in::
::coughs politely::
::walks out::

crono_logical
04-27-2002, 06:20 PM
I think some of us need more explaining as to what that was about, Koi :p

Citizen Bleys
04-28-2002, 02:45 PM
I think I know and perhaps I should clarify. If a *relevant* FAQ is written and brought to my attention, I'll happily sticky the thread. However, if a FAQ that's a complete piece of spam and contributes nothing to the forum is written, and it's brought to my attention, I'd probably have to close the thread rather than stickying it :p

EDIT: Either that or he's already written a FAQ, and it looks like I was just bashing it ><. *goes to check the FF7 forum*

Nova Dragon
04-30-2002, 05:22 PM
Well, I finished the FAQ yesterday and I am quite proud of it! I got Agent Proto to close & sticky it so that is all taken care of! YAY! Well, you're all welcome to take a look...not that I mean you need my permission or anything...umm...after all...you're all mods so...ya...

Well, the official FF VII FAQ is up and running!

crono_logical
04-30-2002, 07:48 PM
I guess if anyone feels there's something missing from that FAQ (or any others when they appear), they can always PM one of us mods/admins to edit the closed thread as appropriate :p