PDA

View Full Version : The Journal Thread (May)

Rinoa Archangel
05-01-2002, 08:13 PM
Hi everone i'm new.
Nice to meet you!

Nova Dragon
05-01-2002, 08:37 PM
Diary,

Haven't written for a while; sure do have a lot on my mind right now. Is life always this...I don't know...confusing? Who knows...

Well, the Leafs won game 7 last night and advanced to round 2. It was a hell of a game, though I think that the Leafs will have their hands full with the Senators. Oh well, doesn't change the fact that the Leafs are going to take the cup this year!

The trip this summer is a bit different now. Because of the work schedules of Matt, Paul and I, we only have a 2 week period to work with. Ah well, instead of going across Canada by bus we are going to go by bus to Toronto and from Toronto to Ottawa. We will spend July Ist Canada Day in Ottawa and take in the huge party. July 2nd we will go from Ottawa to Montreal via Via Rail and then take the second Via Rail train to Halifax. Travelling on the train will be much more enjoyable and classy than travelling by bus! We'll have about 13 days to hike, camp and take in the Maritime provinces - though most of that will probably be spent on Prince Edward Island. Then we will take the train back home; this should be a hell of trip!

Guess I should probably go; told my folks I would cook dinner for them tonight!

Super Christ
05-02-2002, 06:33 AM
I'm not much for keeping a journal, and probably nobody's gonna read this, but what the hey.

Apparantly, in trying to convince my brother to get better grades, my dad said "You don't want to become like Chris, 20 and still living at home with a dead end job, do you?"

I wanted to take the leisurely road to what I wanted - though longer, it's not as likely to burn me out from working too hard. But goddammit, I'm not going to put up with that! Apparantly nobody believes in me - apparantly, every time I tell someone that I'm going to something, they write it off as a pipe dream that will never be more than something I say I'll do. Nobody believes I can get the money to buy the Villa like I plan on doing. Nobody believes that any of the ideas for machines, or neural nets, could possibly work. Fine! Tomorrow I'm going to go get another 4 jobs. That will give me the funds to move out, AND begin development of these ideas.

I will prove everyone wrong.

Calliope
05-03-2002, 07:06 AM
i just cleaned out my PM inbox. oh the memories :D
yes, my apologies to anyone who doesn't like the resurrecting of threads, but i'm bored and procrastinating going home. bleah. i have yet to receive mail from twenty eoffers. i'm pretty sure that's a record...yay! yay? argh, i'm confused. the week of gloating ends....now. :D

Bulldog
05-03-2002, 09:57 AM
I didn't make it... lousy 20 hours. I guess I'm turning into soft guy....shame shame...

Anyway, my sister is moving out and I'm left alone again. Wheelchairguy came with an unexpected "I'm sorry" and left for good, methinks. I'm so bored...

Nova Dragon
05-05-2002, 07:23 PM
Diary,

Never again. I'll never do it again. I have no intention of ever doing it again. I was so sick last night, even now I still don't feel very well; I felt like I was going to die. It was the same for Matt, actually I think he was even sicker than I was. I don't understand how it didn't effect Paul, I guess he has much more experience with it. Matt and I on the other hand have no experience with this sort of thing.

Matt and I made a pact together this morning never to do it again; we gave our word and neither of us will let the other one relapse. I guess it is better that it is over and done with now, it was a hard lesson to learn but it HAD to be learned.

Well, any female I am sure would prefer a guy who doesn't drink so that is a secondary way it works to my advantage. The primary reason is I just don't want to ever feel like I did last night again.

Never again.

Rinoa Archangel
05-06-2002, 04:02 PM
:choc: Hey, these little faces are really cute!

Nova Dragon: Everything in moderation! It sounds to me like you drank a little too much! But saying you never will drink again is a blanket statement and a pact doomed to failure. Never say never. Just say that next time you are in a position where you want to drink... if you ever want to, that is... just have one and then see how that makes you feel...not that I want you to be an alcolholic...ok I'm done now.

Everyone: What is a thread? What does it mean to start one???

Bulldog
05-06-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Rinoa Archangel
Everyone: What is a thread? What does it mean to start one???

It's something like a topic/subject thingy. To start a new thread is to start a new topic. This is a thread. My reply is a reply....
ummm....by the way, I don't think you are supposed to "communicate" with each other via our Journals...Although I don't see anything that says we can't....

Anyways, I had a pretty good day. Got some mail from my lovely friends. Yay!

Nova Dragon
05-06-2002, 06:49 PM
Diary,

Saw a doctor yesterday about what happend to me on Saturday night. What bothers me so much about Saturday is that I did not really have all that much to drink but I had a very violent reaction to it. According to the doctor I may have had some sort of allergic reaction to the alcohol which may have explained why I got so very very sick. I only had 4 or 5 glasses of wine on saturday so I am inclined to believe him; oh well, I may or may not have some sort of allergy to alcohol, but in any case it is just another reason not to drink again. Apparently people sometimes have allergies to alcohol made from wheat (whiskey, ect) and/or grapes (wine) and if a person drinks these sort of products it can be disasterous for their liver. I probably get it from my father, he has bad reactions to any type of alcohol made from grain products.

Well, as it stands now I have successfully cut out deep fried foods, almost all fast foods, and now I will add alcohol to the list.

This experience has actually made me feel a whole lot better about my life now. I really feel as though I now have total control over my life again; knowing that I can take control the way I have. Guess it was a blessing in disguise.

Looking forward to watching game 3 of the Leafs - Senators series tonight. GO LEAFS GO!

Calliope
05-06-2002, 10:36 PM
Dear Journal,
I'd like to point out that it is now MAY and this thread is obsolete :D

hm...brian moves in two weeks. bleah. he'd better teach me to play 'postman pat' or i will be not very happy! hehehe...he actually told me to go to the rockshop to get a new capo cos the other capos are all crappy...mmm...capo...*beeps and clicks*

Rinoa Archangel
05-07-2002, 05:36 PM
This is a journal that everyone can read. I see. I probably shouldn't communicate directly with peple via this thread. I understand. So, what alarmingly common facet of my everyday life shall I bore the world with? I have three cats, two kittens named Kona and Gizmo, and a three legged wonder named Prissy. :moggie: I have a dog named Shadow, and my best friend is Katharine. I work as a hostess, I have severe emotional problems, and I like to read, write and paint. So there's too much information for ya. Enjoy!

Rinoa Archangel
05-07-2002, 05:55 PM
As I am sure everyone is anxious to read another journal entry, I will only grant you with a quick note from the friend. I am not really quite sure how to beign a post stating my daily activities to all of whom I have no idea. Yet, then again it's not like i'll really ever do this again. So I guess theres not much to be said, or at least that of which you would understand. One can only be confused by the ominous landscapes of strangers existances. On that not I will leave adn leave the Rinoa Archangel with her thoughts to fill the pages of her own journal. :)

Ralily_of_the_swamp
05-07-2002, 09:41 PM
A journal??? I never was one for journal writing. But I'll give it a try. Today was ok. A little less boring then usual but boring nonetheless. But in a month school will be over. I guess I should write a more detailed description. Ok.
I got up today at 6:30 as i always do got ready and rode the stupid bus. I got to school at 7:30 as I always do. I was the first one there as I always am. It started at 8 as it always does. Almost no assignments today. Exept a stupid report about geographical features of a country(I think). I didn't get Japan as I wanted:( Basically thats it. What a boring life Maybe tomorrow will be better. Yeah right.

Shattered Chest
05-07-2002, 10:06 PM
A lot of people died today, but I heard that souls reside in Ancient Starlight. Sounds stupid, but I've always believed Scully. She is so convincing.

Sammy:mog:

Ralily_of_the_swamp
05-09-2002, 02:23 AM
Dear journal,

A funny day. Wasn't all that boring. I wrote a lot in my book today but I left the disk at school:mad: I can't type very fast or open a pop bottle or button my pants very well. For I almost broke my finger. Maybe it is broken. I dunno. My friend, Amanda had this notion at school today to sit in a big box and slide down the stairs. Lets just say theres not much discipline at my school. So we sat in the box, well it was a box in a box so it had a top. My other friend pushed us down and we slid to the bottom. Then the box flipped over and I landed on my finger. It hurt. But it was really fun so we did it a few more times I was just ignoring the pain. Later it was swelled and was really purple. My teacher asked what happened and I said I ran into the wall. Now it feels kinda numb and I can't really bend it very well. Kinda funny the whole ordeal was. Can't wait til Sunday. My very small town theater finally opened and LOTR is playing then. All my friends are going and I am too, even though I've seen it 3 times.
Well this concludes the immature adventures(boxes?) of me. owwww

Agent Proto
05-09-2002, 02:36 AM
Dear jorunal thread for May. I splitted you. I hope you don't mind. :)

Calliope
05-09-2002, 06:28 AM
well. so ends little plan c. i think it's c. well, i'm not going to be a very efficient seusscommunistcapitaliststegosaurus if i don't keep track of how many times i've failed xDDDDD

*shrugs*

Ferenan
05-09-2002, 07:51 PM
Dear journal,

I think Calliope is angry with me. :/ On a side note, i shaved my head and i look like a very very angry skinhead :/ Well, i guess it's a good thing for scaring away dumb people, but what about girls? Come back! don't run away! it's just skin!

Calliope
05-09-2002, 08:56 PM
*laughs*

Edgar
05-10-2002, 06:34 AM
Whooott!! Today's my birthday!!

Dear Journal,

Bulldog
05-10-2002, 09:16 AM
Nothing to do, so I'm writing in my journal-thingy.

I'm tired, I think I'll skip the lectures today.

That's it for today.

Loony BoB
05-11-2002, 06:15 PM
Dared Robb to post.

He did.

*rawk out*

Kingconfused
05-11-2002, 11:58 PM
So I am now i guess an official member of the eyes on ff web forum. Never actually playing the game i find this an intersting experience and am i guess here to post a journal. I find this odd since i've never exchanged my daily activities with those whom i dont know. But i'll try my best to keep you all posted on my otherwise boring life. But, today was just another day of surfing and laying around on the beach. :freak: But I am finding these small face icons rather adorable....so in all honesty thats about all.....yellowkin

Calliope
05-12-2002, 05:02 AM
I want to contribute to natural selection... :D :D :D

Ferenan
05-12-2002, 09:32 AM
Dear Journal,

Yesterday i walked home drunk at 3:30 AM and walked 7 miles til 5:15. Never again will i walk with my friends while drunk just cause their ride is passed out. My legs are killing me, and dodging cops sucks.

Lightning_Demon
05-12-2002, 04:46 PM
Im new here, I wish I could've helped Hermit!

I just have gone thru some insane stuff over and around, and am in HS. AP Exams suck!!! I hope this place is better than the last one, some of ya know what I mean!

Much love.

princess jupiter
05-12-2002, 04:50 PM
dear diary,

aww, i'm really missing my boyfriend vivi 2day. is he ever gonna come online?:cry: aww well. buh-bye diary.

Lightning_Demon
05-12-2002, 05:29 PM
Journal,

I've already recovered from my horrid little problems and am now looking forward to the days that come ahead. Life is better than ever!

Shattered Chest
05-12-2002, 09:01 PM
I had a really, really bad dream. It was awful, and I would've liked to talk to someone about it.

I've got to go to work tomorrow. That isn't nice.

Lightning_Demon
05-12-2002, 10:50 PM
Journal,

My friend just got me the VCD for SW II. Life is beautiful.

Calliope
05-13-2002, 08:13 AM
Dear Journal,
it seems i have an entire jazz band thing going on. *laughs dryly* *flourish exeunt*

ZeroTheLegend
05-13-2002, 06:22 PM
May 13 2k2 -

Today my friend Tracey gave me her extra number so I could get into Livejournal! I posted like.. Right away! XD http://www.livejournal.com/users/zerothelegend So I remember... >.> It's long.. And packed full of Beasties ( For you american biotchs it's Beast Wars...) I Finaly finished making my Spider-Man character for FFT.. And he's really cool and really hacked. -Hugs his FFT CD and his GameShark.- Bai ^_^ -

Nova Dragon
05-13-2002, 06:55 PM
Diary,

Looks like it is going to 7 games! The Leafs were able to beat back the Senators last night and now we have home ice advantage! There is no doubt that the Leafs are going to win game 7! GO LEAFS GO!

Found out that I do not have an allergy to wine, that is not the reason that I was so sick 2 Saturdays ago. I was fine with the wine I had - I didn't go overboard or anything; what happend was Paul's brother decided to mix in a little vodka into a coke I was drinking later that night. My system did not like the two alcohols mixing together and that is why I got so sick. I confronted Paul's brother on it and without even raising my voice I got him to promise never to do it again. I just told him I would tell his folks about his little stunt.

Train tickets arrived last week, things are now totally firmed up for this summer!

Later!

Lightning_Demon
05-13-2002, 09:02 PM
Journal,

The weekend sucked for a bit, I thought being banned from FFL would end my forum days. Then I found EoFF, where the mods are actually funny and nice, instead of one of those traits and TOTAL ASSHOLE-NESS. Once I found this place, I realized I'm in a good place, I have 8 new IM friends, this place is easier and more interesting to post in, and I found a trance mix of a BOF song. Life doesn't get better! Also, School is going well right now, I'm a junior but they are toying around with the possibility of finals exemptions for AP classes, YAHOO!!!!

Edgar
05-14-2002, 12:25 AM
Dear Diary,
Next month resolutions:

Will greet most promising lloking newbies.
Will be top 100 posters :)
Will make more friends and buddies
Listen to more of summon Illusion's nice musics
Consult Mog42 if i have maths difficulty
Be funny and friendly
Post more on the General Chat fora
Use less internet.....
Try to persuade my mum and dad to get cable
Get a merit for my Grade 6 piano examintation
Study hard:cry:

Siwolae
05-14-2002, 01:38 AM
well, today is the first day of finals week. ahhhhhh! i'm getting a migraine just thinking about my exams. :cry: anyway, i woke up at 4 this morning....i studied all weekend but for some odd reason, my mind was blank when i woke up. i studied and got all the info back in my head...well, most of it, anyway. went to campus at 7:30, bought a tall cafee mocha at Starbucks, and studied some more at the campus lounge area. took the test at 9:45.....i think i did okay but i just remembered a few minutes ago that i screwed up on one of the problems. my mass was in lb/ft, but the rest of my equation was in metric. oh great, now that problem is screwed. my prof doesn't believe in careless errors so i can only wonder how many points i got for that one. oh well, no exams until this friday. i have 2 so i should start studying now i guess. *sighs* i can't wait 'till all this is over.

Life was detected on Mars @ 2:37 PM (Hawaii Time)

Lightning_Demon
05-14-2002, 04:36 AM
Dear Journal,

AP Chem Exam is soon, and my head hurts. On a plus note, I may be exempt from the History Final. Sweetness!!! The year is almost over in school, college is coming... And I'm not scared... What's going on?

Xepheria
05-14-2002, 03:56 PM
Dear Diary.

I found out that one of my friends is gay and has a crush on me. I don't know what to do, but I am considering hibernating until she goes away.

Ferenan
05-14-2002, 08:49 PM
Dear Diary,

I'm not sure if this is illegal to comment on someone elses post, but you shouldn't do that xeph. Tell her you aren't interested. Avoiding this situation leads to great conflict methinks. BTW, i saw you at FFL before and you seem like you would be interesting to talk to..Get in contact with me ;)

On my note, I've been doing nothing for like 3 weeks..save me from boredom!

Calliope
05-14-2002, 10:30 PM
*saves you*

dear journal,
i nicked off with a raybon kan poster :D :D ah...the memories...
i'm going to see elemenop at lunch tomorrow and goodshirt tomorrow night with panzerknacker and jarrodman yay for nz music month!

Ferenan
05-15-2002, 11:31 PM
Dear diary,

My life hit an utter low today. Nothing matters. I could be sleeping in a ditch, being raped, beaten up, limbless, angry, sad, upset, hurt, choked, or stabbed and it just wouldn't matter. I just don't care anymore. I hate people and i'm too lazy to do anything..i wish i could just sleep all day. I was thinking of going homeless just so i never have to do anything or deal with people ever..*still ponders*

Lightning_Demon
05-15-2002, 11:39 PM
::Pats DH::

Dear Journal,
Everything is going CRAZY! I had a fight at my friend's house and we assaulted each other with plastic baseball bats! IT was sooo much fun! And then I realized, wait, AP Chem Exam and I'm not ready!! Shoot me now!

Hoping for sweet, sweet release,
Lightning_Demon

Hanbun Heikin
05-17-2002, 02:53 AM
Insert sentiment to inanimate object here,

Let's act so immature that they will surely not be able to resist fighting!!!! ..........and if that doesn't work we could always simmer the heart, gizzard and neck from chicken or turkey in seasoned water 1 to 2 hours or until tender and add the liver the last 5 to 15 minutes of cooking and then drain giblets; chop and add with the remaining ingredients. Anyhoo, I am going to Anime Expo this July!!! Yay! I will also be entering a local cosplay contest!!! Fun fun fun! Daniel from AOA has soft hair and I am short. Well........man I am boring!

Kay-Chan

Note to Thorn:
I am NOT Mr.Peepers

Ferenan
05-17-2002, 02:56 AM
Dear thing,

Today i made an utter fool of myself so i changed everything including my sig and avatar..I'm stupid. I think i'm going insane wee.

Nova Dragon
05-17-2002, 03:06 AM
Diary,

Our boys in blue did it again! The Leafs were able to overcome all the odds and beat the Hurricanes in games one of the division final! Go Leafs Go!

Saw my brother's apartment yesterday; it's not bad, guess he's lucky he found it for such an amazing price. I just wish he would treat the parents with a little more respect.

Booked my G2 Exit roadtest for Thursday, May 23 at 9:10 AM. I really don't think that will be a problem to pass so ya.

Guess that's about it for tonight!

Leafs are going to take the cup this year! Oh ya, I bought a Leafs flag yesterday and I had it on my car when I was driving today!

Calliope
05-17-2002, 05:22 AM
goodshirt = good!

Ferenan
05-17-2002, 04:00 PM
Dear journal,

I have decided it is time for me to restart life once again. I will be locking myself in my room for 72 hours of japanese study. I haven't worked out in a week or so, and after this weekend, i will begin again monday. It's time to be serious.

Rinoa Archangel
05-18-2002, 05:58 AM
I am crazy. For months and months I have been unable to get over my boyfriend of two and a half years. I have been pathetically unable to function. I cry a lot and have a tendency to be reclusive. I think that everyone hates me and that I have nothing to live for. He has already had two other girlfriends since we broke up. I feel like I was nothing to him for those two years because he won't even talk to me anymore. I feel worthless and abandoned and unloved. I feel out of control, like I can't even control my own mind, like I'm not even alive anymore. I go into these crazy trances where I can't stop crying and I wake up later covered in blood because the inly way I can get myself to stop crying is to cut myself with razor blades.:sad: I don't know what to do. I'm afraid one day I'll never wake up; yet the idea of not feeling anymore is strangely relaxing. Anyhow, I hope anyone with similar problems realizes they're not alone, because these are the times when you feel the most alone. Here's a poem:
Pain

With open arms I accept it readily,
Holding the pain, my gift, my pleasure.
The pain forewarns, I drag it heavily.
My pretty pain, my only treasure.
You give it freely
I accept anything from you,
My beautiful god of love and pain.
I give my love, you give it back
Transformed into my lovely pain,
My beautiful gift.
Holding the pain in my heart,
Cradling it.
Galvanizing it in my evil,
For an evil like me deserves only pain.
I accept the pain you generously bestow
On me, a creature so low,
The pain that is my ultimate present.
So I keep it, my precious pain.
I drag the razors across my skin
And let the pain sink in.
I am so evil, pain is my pleasure,
My only treasure.

Crystal_Clear
05-19-2002, 03:10 AM
Journal:

today, i finnaly hit my 100th post. Nothing happend around here, i havent gotten a PM yet for my list i just made into my sig.
I got hurt a bit skateboarding, and fell off my trampoline. :D:D:D

Ferenan
05-19-2002, 03:23 AM
Dear journal,

Today someone said i've begun to act like Ferenan again, this makes me happy. I played a concert today, and i did pretty good singing my first song, but we messed up a bit on our second, but everyone still clapped and liked us. Things are beginning to change...

Calliope
05-19-2002, 04:08 AM
It's my Official Unbirthday! I am twelve. *bows*

Tokki Wartooth
05-19-2002, 05:34 AM
rinoa archangel, don't do something you'll later regret over a mere guy. guys are like fish..they come and go so often, you won't even miss them anymore by the time they're gone..be strong, girl. the right guy will come for you eventually! ^_^

Lightning_Demon
05-19-2002, 02:53 PM
Dear Journal,
I am not a fish, I'm a goat! (Capricorn). Besides that, AP EXAMS ARE OVER AND LITTLE ME IS HAPPY. There is of course more school work to be done, but do I care? The answer is no. No as in N-O. Can't wait for summer, finally freedom is drawing near...

Sky Blade
05-20-2002, 01:31 AM
Well, everything is just an ordinary day. Concerning for today's El Niņo, almost every country in this world suffer that kind of phenomenon. Right now, I am working as trainee before I earn a degree of Information Technology one and a half years later. Checking some repiles from my posts and other posts. only few replied.

Another imagination comes in my mind...

Trabia

Wind Shear 3(that's me): Tally ho! Galbadian cruise missiles are on the way to the Garden!
Air Combat Officer: Good luck.
Wind Shear 3: (fires a missile) Fox 3! (missed the target) Missed!
Air Combat Officer: Another Galbadian cruise missile heading to the Capital!
Wind Shear 3: I'm on my way! (suddenly hits a missile heading to the Capital) I'm hit! I'm hit!

And the fighter aircraft is down. Though he stopped criuse missiles heading to the Capital, he failed the rest.

-----

That's all for this hour

Ferenan
05-20-2002, 01:39 AM
Dear Journal,

Calliope is sending me a letter i think, in real life. I'm excited, and i hope to receive it soon. She said she will write in japanese. This makes me feel special. Thank you, Nicky. On another note, my weight training continues...

jinzai
05-20-2002, 07:27 AM
Dear Journal,

I've found another alternative to the FFforum...EOFF. I found this place by accident earlier today. I like it & I think I'm going to stay...

I didn't do anything else today. Cleaned the apt. up & did a load of laundry. Extremely boring day...:eep:

- Jinzai

Rinoa Archangel
05-20-2002, 08:45 AM
I can't sleep, and so here I am at 2:00 a.m. posting that I can't sleep. Wow. I had to leave work today because I started crying. I was so embarrassed. On a happier note, I saw Spiderman and it was really good. You should all see it if you haven't. I get to be out of school soon, and I am very happy about it. I don't like high school. I like to sleep in. I am much better than in my last post. Sorry to be depressing. Well now I'm tired so lets see if I can sleep. Have a good night/day, and see Spiderman.

RA

Lightning_Demon
05-21-2002, 12:30 AM
Dear Journal,

Oh yes it was a lovely day at last. We started a trial in English and I completely embarassed the prosecution, mwahaha, my Johnny Cochran style WORKED!! Evil + rhyming = Litigative success!

Calliope
05-21-2002, 06:48 AM
I did "stuff" today :D

jinzai
05-21-2002, 07:00 AM
Hey Diary,

Today was pretty hectic at work. Kelly left a whole bunch of crap for me to do & it's pissing me off. I did it anyway since I'm not lazy like her. She's trying to be nice to me, but I've got the feeling that she's got some kind of hidden agenda. I need to watch her. Kelly's never nice to me or anyone for that matter. I'm going to key the hell out of her car if she keeps this up...

Came home & Jay didn't leave anything for me to eat. **Sighs**damn. I'm hungry. I'm eating cheez-it & drinking Sprite. I'm too tired to cook right now...

- jinzai :mad:

Ferenan
05-21-2002, 12:29 PM
Dear thing,

I'm very very exhausted. It's 7:25 and I CAN'T SLEEP! *smashes head* Ugh. I was just looking in the mirror, and i noticed how cool i look. That's how tired I am. I began posing, and looking into my eyes for like 10 minutes. I gotta get pics of myself. Man..i wish i could just pass out but my brain won't stop thinking..stop brain, stop.

Nova Dragon
05-21-2002, 02:06 PM
Diary,

Spent quite a while just thinking about things last night; so many roads already chosen, so many that still need to be chosen - really puts you into deep thought.

Got up really early today; didn't feel like sleeping in today so I am going to pick up some groceries this morning. I think after that I will meet Matt and Paul for lunch; ya, that sounds like a plan.

Guess that's enough for right now - I should probably look at going...

Rinoa Archangel
05-21-2002, 05:31 PM
My mom caught me cutting myself today. She was very upset. I didn't want her to find out because she has enough to worry about and she blames herself for these things. But it is completely my fault. She is sending me to a psycologist on Friday, whopee. They just tell me the same thing, all of these stupid people, about how I just need to get over Brett and that I need to grow up but they don't understand how I feel. On a lighter note I tried to dye my blond hair black and it turned blue. It is a very interesting navy color. It is absolutely hilarious, and I think I'll keep my hair blue for a while for fun. You should see the looks on peoples' faces, because this is very unlike me. But I think I lke this new erratic behavior patten.

jinzai
05-21-2002, 05:37 PM
It's about 10 something here right now & I'm (pathetically) watching some corny movie on TNT. Today's payday @ work, but they messed something up on my pay & I'm extremely pissed...don't these people know I've got bills to pay?!?:mad2: wtf?

I'm hungry...I didn't eat breakfast. I think I can wait until lunchtime, though. Maybe I'll pick something up before I head to work...

- jinzai

Calliope
05-22-2002, 05:09 AM
oh my god! *grins* just when I was about to have a nervous breakdown :D

Ferenan
05-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Dear thing...

I am up even later today..it's 11:46 AM and i can't sleep. My head is pounding yet i can't drift off to sleep. What's wrong with me? *slams head on desk* sleep damn me. I'm hungry too..i think i'm going to die of starvation/lack of sleep/boredom. Augh...

jinzai
05-22-2002, 05:15 PM
God...today's my birthday...whooptie do. It feels like any other day. The older I get, the less I start to care about how old I am or how I'm going to celebrate it. Jay wants to celebrate it by taking me out to Six Flags. **Sigh**. We'll see...

Anyhow, I've got to work tonight, so maybe that's why I'm not entirely thrilled that today's my b-day. I haven't had any problems w/ my co-workers lately. I'm still the youngest one in the office...**smirks**...:D That makes me feel a little bit better.

Oh yeah, mom sent me a package full of goodies. I can't wait to see what's in it. She also sent me a cute b-day card & email greeting. Same thing w/ my aunt & cousins...

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeee...:happybday:

- jinzai

Bulldog
05-24-2002, 04:39 PM
Hullo Journal.

Since my sister moved out, it's been pretty empty in the house...no-one to yell at...heh.
Anyway, it feels like I am forgetting something, rather important. I just can't remember what. I just hope it isn't something serious... Oh well. Time to take the car for a drive.

Nova Dragon
05-24-2002, 07:24 PM
Diary,

Looks like the Leafs are down 3 games to 1...ah well, that does not change the fact that the boys in blue will take the cup this year! If anyone can come back from being in that kind of hole it's the Leafs! GO LEAFS GO!

Worked out for about an hour with my weights when I got up this morning; I also did my abs and legs. As of right now my whole body is officially dead.

Hmm...did a nice job grilling my finger on the BBQ last night when I was cooking dinner. I only brushed the grill for about 1 second but that was enough to give me a nice little burn; guess it doesn't matter if you only touch the grill for a second when it is 250F.

Getting together with the guys tonight; not exactly sure what we are going to do though; guess I will find out tonight!

Still counting down the days until June 29th which has been confirmed as the day we leave on our trip through Eastern Canada; I am really starting to get ichy to go! Matt, Paul and I out in Eastern Canada - FUN!

jinzai
05-25-2002, 06:48 AM
I have a massive headache today. I don't know why. It might be the weather or something--really cold, damp, & overcast. Normally, it's depressing for some people, but I find it soothing. The perfect sleeping weather...!!! :D

My neighbors below me are blasting their stereo again. I'm not in a mood to compete tonight, so I'll just let it go. It's hard to tell what they're listening to--->just a lot of base! I know they've got an infant...how the heck that baby sleeps w/ all that noise, is beyond me. Truly. :eep:

- jinzai

bki
05-26-2002, 03:07 PM
This is the first time i've used this diary...but anyway!

I've been so bored lately...i'm still waiting for FFX to arrive through the post. I'm starting up a petition in school tomorrow, i hope people will sign up! I played some more of FFVII(geeez...i still haven't completed this game yet...)i also played FFIX, I've already completed it so I'm doing the chocobo quest...
my bro came round to visit us yesterday...we played on the gamecube...i hope FFX arrives see ya, Bki

a few hours later...

Dear diary,
i can't believe i spent the whol day on the forums*yawns*...i've got school tomorrow*looks very depressed*which means getting up at 6 o'clock...*yawns again* i spent the day making edited pics...which was fun...i also practiced my language(poquxacoi, a thing i made up) i was learning how to order food in a restaurant today...here's an example:
Qudeibu tixaqubucoi fo tilusegiefao giefohabu.

Lightning_Demon
05-27-2002, 11:07 PM
Dear Diary
Exemptions from finals = Mad Happy Time? Indeeeeeeeed, it does!!! Meesa sooo happy.

Calliope
05-30-2002, 09:40 PM
today is a glorious day...for I learnt to MAKE CLICKETYS! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!