PDA

View Full Version : Who loves ya, baby?! (EoFF Thankya thread)

Dew Drop
05-10-2002, 08:02 PM
<font color="pink">This is the ever so popular EoFF Thank you thread! If you have any thank yous to send out do it here!

Rainecloud:
For always being there for me, standing behind me no matter what I say and for being the best friend I could ask for *hugs*

Heart:
For making me laugh! That's enough to get thanks from me!

Squally_Leonharty:
For putting up with me for soooo long. *huggles*clings* You're one of the best :P

angel:
For being like my big brother since he first met me in chat sometime last year! Go angel! *present* Good luck with everything!

Scottie:
For always being there to give me a cuddle when I'm upset and to congratulate me when I succeed. *cuddles* You've always been there for me and I hope we'll keep in touch for a very long time :)

Majin_Squall:
For being the one I can talk to about my music! You have always had the best taste in music, though. "Kiss me when the lights go doooooooooooooowwwnnn! Lipstick and bruises" *personal so don't ask*

Not at all Reno and Jojo:
For bringing me to EoFF in the first place! *hugs* You guys are the greatest! w00t!

Mr Rocko:
Staying up late to talk to me and for giving great advice and cuddles! :D

Loony BoB:
My LoTR buddy! :D Thanks for talking to me even though I probably bore you out of your skull (special thanks for convincing me to come forward about the pic ;) )

Citizen Erased:
Introducing me to FFL RPG and for trusting me with your problems/secrets/anything! Thank you, you'll never know how much just that meant to me!

Spatvark:
For reading and reviewing my poetry and for understanding me! :D You're the greatest *hugs*

Agent Proto:
You were one of the first EoFFers I talked to! You're so spiffy and great and you're not GeekoLove xD *loves*

ALL EoFF Members:
You guys have kept me happy, sane (sort of) and been my support for almost 11 months! (almost a year O.o;;) Thanks for being so spiffy! *hugs you all*

All my other friends who I will add when I can be arsed:
Thanks for being my friends! You know you'll get mentioned as soon as I can be bothered! You guys rawk!

Carry on!

Axamenta
05-10-2002, 08:26 PM
I would like to thank The Man, for being the only one who really went out of his line to write loooong posts for me in my "Can't think of a title" thread in the EoEO forum. That was really beautiful.

The Man
05-10-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Axamenta
I would like to thank The Man, for being the only one who really went out of his line to write loooong posts for me in my "Can't think of a title" thread in the EoEO forum. That was really beautiful. No problem, man.

As for me, I&rsquo;d post a list of people right now, but I&rsquo;m sure I&rsquo;d leave someone out if I just went ahead and posted it, so I&rsquo;ll work on the list for a few days before I post it. Threads like this rule, though.

Peace
The Man

Gibsie
05-10-2002, 08:53 PM
Thanks to Tiffiekins for my birthday thread the other day :greenie:

Dew Drop
05-10-2002, 09:04 PM
<font color="pink">That's not a problem Gibsie! You deserved it! *hugs*

Ferenan
05-10-2002, 09:23 PM
I'de like to thank the following:

Harlequil: Har har. Coolest girl i've met.

Britt: Being the coolest mod ever

Shira: Very interesting to talk to.

Kawaii Ryuukishi: My Arch Nemesis

Del Murder: Also my Arch Nemesis

Alenita: .......

If i missed anybody, i truly don't care! wahaha! I would say The Man, but im pretty sure he is already going to get like a thousand thanks. But he is a Tom Waits fan, so he's good in my book.

CloudDragon
05-10-2002, 09:25 PM
Everyone...meh, I'll give some specific people later. Right now , I'm too lazy.

Shira
05-10-2002, 09:34 PM
Thank you:

Harlequil, for commenting much-needed useful CC iin the Writer's Corner in a non-harsh way!

Britt for keeping a close track on what the members do yet being mercifully lenient

The Man for trying to stop flamers and spammers, always being considerate, being knowledgeable, and writing his famous essays

Spatvark for commenting useful CC on other's writing.

Bannor for reading everyone's stuff

OWA for participating in the Writer's Corner

Kawaii Ryukishi for being so sarcastic. I love sarcasm. And there is not enough sarcastic people anymore.

Squally Leonharty
05-10-2002, 09:45 PM
Hmm, well...

<b>Tiffiekins</b>, I thank you for always helping me out with my problems (even though I almost never get problems :p) and for staying with me all the time, despite of the fact that we broke up a long time ago.

<b>Loony BoB</b>, I thank you for being a great mate. I like to talk with you. You're funny, you're, as you say it, dandy. :D Man, without you, I'd have never been able to make friends. I really appreciate it.

<b>Shadowdust</b>, I thank you for being a great friend. I enjoy talking with you about Final Fantasy games and other stuff. I also appreciate it, that you help me out with my site. And I also thank your wife. Don't forget to say that to her, ok? ;) I really appreciate all your efforts. Without you, my site would have never grown so big (it's still growing :p).

<b>Rydia of Mist</b>, I thank you for your drawings, which I really enjoy! Most of them are sexy, but they're also drawn very well. And do you remember that I tested my microphone with you? I was kinda nervous, but you were always there to help me out.

<b>Scottie</b>, Sco Sco, you're a great administrator. You know what to do everytime, and I thank you for being supportive to me by helping me out with several things. I still remember that you helped me out with some vBulletin scripts.

<b>Citizen Bleys</b>, even though we really don't talk to each other a lot (maybe I should as from now on), you're also a great administrator. You're funny when drunk (showing in one of your videos :p). I thank you for being supportive to me, just like Scottie.

<b>crono_logical</b>, I thank you for being a great friend. I like the fact that you're a computer wiz. I can finally talk about computer stuff with someone and I also appreciate it, that you helped me out with a lot of XP problems and providing me with new, interesting software. I hope to get more from you (don't forget C&C: Tiberian Sun :D).

<b>Naitsirk</b>, I thank you for making me laugh all the time with your silly jokes. :p Though, sometimes you can be very serious, yet you make me laugh. I can't help it. You sure know how to entertain me. :)

<b>Master Vivi</b>, I thank you for helping me out with French. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to do French very well (I get high grades for grammar :D). Also, I like to talk about computer stuff with you too. Sometimes it's too difficult for me, but then again, you take your time to explain everything to me, which I'm glad of. :)

<b>Black Ninja</b>, I thank you for sending me a donation for FFI. Even though I couldn't pay it into my account (I need to do a special request, which costs money, so I'll try again later when I have more foreign money). Nonetheless, I appreciate it what you're doing for me and for my site. :)

<b>Matt</b>, you're a great guy. I thank you for helping me out with some stuff. We really should talk more... ;) Anyway, watching you in a webcam is fun. :D

<b>Majin Squall</b>, I thank you for being always there for me. You always know when and how to cheer me up. I also appreciate your compliments to me. :p You often make me blush with that. Never change what you are now. You're very supportive to me by helping out with my site. :)

<b>xofrevlis</b>, I thank you for being a great friend. You always make me laugh with funny jokes and silly responses. Too bad you didn't send me a donation, though, but that doesn't matter. As long as we can chat with each other, everything's fine.

<b>BlkKnight</b>, I thank you for being very nice to me. :) You're a great person, and I also won't forget the moment that you actually wanted to let me to host your first RPG, which was also the very first RPG for my site. Your drawings are good too. You keep improving. :)

<b>Proto</b>, I appreciate so many things you've done for me. I won't forget it. You're a great dude, so don't change what you are now. You're just... that ace. ;)

<b>Sephiroth1999AD_Trance</b>, I thank you for being a good friend. You talk too much, but I really don't mind it. I often enjoy it. Especially when you give me interesting FF facts. Your attitude changes very often, but most of the time, you're a great dude! :)

<b>Tatum</b>, Katherine! I will never ever forget you. You are a very great girl to me! I appreciate a lot of things you've done for me. I really haven't met a girl like you! You're very special, you're great to talk with! You'll take a special place in my heart. Really, this isn't just a sentence. This is a sentece with a meaning. I truly mean it, and you should know that I'll always be there for you, no matter what! Just trust me. :) I'd do everything for you.

<b>Zell</b>, I thank you for helping me out with my site and for a lot of things, especially with mIRC things. :) You shouldn't change what you are now. I like the way you are and you're fun to talk with. Also, you're one of the persons who actually use XD, instead of xD. XD

<b>Aexoden</b>, I thank you for being very supportive, regarding to mIRC. You always know how to fix problems. It's like you know everything! Such a wisdom is very good, y'know! Your mIRC Stats is great too! :)

<b>MinTee</b>, Ashley, you're a great girl, just like Tatum. You're always there for me whenever I'm in trouble. You know how to cheer me up, which I really appreciate. :)

<b>Rinoabella</b>, I thank you for being very supportive to me. I really enjoy talking with you! You're very cute, and you have a nice voice! I won't easily forget that! You're very talkative and that's what I like about you!

<b>Jewels</b>, Rinoabella's cousin! Just like Kelly, you're a great girl! Thanks for showing me your piccie! You're a cute girl too! ;) We should talk more to each other. It's been like months since we actually talked! *mental note: chat with Jewels whenever she comes on* :)

<b>Cactuar2000</b>, I thank you for sharing your interests with cars and providing me with some nifty software (*cough cough* :p). You're one of my best friends, and I would never forget you! Fun to talk with, making silly jokes, sometimes always being so serious, you have everything a true friend has. :)

<b>Mikztsu</b>, you're weird, but funny! I like your cartoon drawings! You're very unique! I have never seen someone like you! A person, who acts like he has a double personality (normal and ghostraper) and puts his own microphone in his mouth (:p). You're a great guy, Mikzers, so never change what you are now. It'd be such a shame if that happened. *pokes* :p

<b>Rainecloud</b>, and of course, Rainy! A great guy to talk with. Maybe you should download Y!M, so we can chat more (mainly because I don't use MSN very often :p). But seriously, you're a great friend! Despite of the fact that you left EoFF several times, you won't be forgetten by me and others. You have interesting subjects to talk about! :)

I'd like to write more, but it's now 10:38 PM, and I'm tired, so yeah... But <b>never</b> think I don't like you, because I haven't included you in the list. Everyone's my friend. Feel free to chat with me, if you wish. Thanks for reading. :)

One more thing, which I really want to mention to everyone:

There was someone, who used to be an EoFFer here, but has left a long time ago. Why, that I won't tell. But at least, I want to tell that he's a great guy. He involved me in many things! Such as making friends with you all, playing lots of games, (voice-)chatting with everyone. Everything, thanks to him. He really takes a special place in my heart. I miss him a lot at EoFF (but he's still at my site), even though it was his own choice. Everyone can know he's my best friend, forever and beyond. I have never been so close to someone as him! I'd like to thank him for everything he has done for me. I will never forget it. Thank you, <b>Robb</b>... :)

<b>Edit:</b>

I sure used a lot of :) smilies. :p I'll add more persons when I have the time. ^_^

Bahamut2000X
05-10-2002, 09:57 PM
I have to say

The Man and Kishi for all their info on FF's that they know.

ShadowDust who is the whole reason I even joined EoFF.

BlkKnight because of all his help he gave me for my RPG.

Skoggey for being one of the only people that talks to me on a less then one time basis.

Dark_Rinoa_Heartilly for being the only other person besides Skoogey for talking to me out side of EoFF.

Red Wizard for all his cool threads.

Chaos
05-10-2002, 10:14 PM
<b>Tiffiekins</b> She has my birthday! And I dont know her that well but she's cool. Yup.

<b>Majin Squall</b> Danno! Yup, he rules muchly. Tis a great friend and so on.

<b>Rainecloud</b> Kind, funny and great to talk to. When he's online, which is almost never when I'm on..but hes cool and has a cat.

<b>Solphie</b> Happy PM-buddie. Great writer and all round nice person. Viva La PMs.

Umm, should be more, sorry if I missed you out. *huggles* I wuv ya'll really.

Chaos

Shattered Chest
05-10-2002, 11:02 PM
Oh my god, thank you <b>Tiffiekins</b>, for being such a light in the dark. EoFF would be a gloomy place without you. I made up a poem about you being the light of EoFF:

Tiffie shines
There are fruit that are yellow
there are all kinds
Tiffie is not shallow

I hope you like it, and if you don't, please don't tell me that.

Crunchy Beverage
05-10-2002, 11:21 PM
I thank none of you, because you all suck cancerous donkey genitalia. *sarcasm*

Germ Hamee
05-10-2002, 11:25 PM
*thinks*

Drex: Who I don't think comes here anymore, but if it were not for him breaking the rules and advertising another site, I would still be waiting to hear the Xenosaga soundtrack.

Loony BoB: For actually talking to me on the rare occasion that I come into the chat room. I think that was like... a year ago, or something, but hey, I remembered.

Edgar
05-10-2002, 11:39 PM
Hmm.........I accept the appreciation...maybe i should post more here.....

Awrini
05-10-2002, 11:53 PM
Hmmm...

Tiffiekins: I thank you for bringing some life into these boards... You have the ability too bring us EoFFers together and aid us in getting a better understanding of each other.

Mindflare: Hey I just thank you for being my friend for these past few years and you are just someone who is easy to get along with.

Shlup
05-11-2002, 03:12 AM
I'd like to thank myself, for being so damn erotic.

And Scottie for being a good friend, and UndyingAngel for being fun to talk to, and Eternal Sphere for making me an RO account without me even asking, and Bleys for doing so much for all of us, and BoB for being fun to talk to and helping me out with Mister EoFF stuff, and Crunchy Beverage for being a total skank, and Daryl for always being so nice and willing to talk to me, and MinTee and Calliope because you're both funny and fun to talk to, and Sakura Yume for always being interesting and open with her opinions, and, lastly, The Man for being the man and always giving me something interesting to read.

And, yes, I did make it one long, annoying sentance on purpose. Rawr.

Del Murder
05-11-2002, 03:25 AM
<b>Rainecloud</b> for being damn amusing the last few weeks, even though he got in trouble.

<b>The Man</b> for taking time to acknowlege my posts.

<b>ShlupQuack</b> and <b>Calliope</b> for amusing me while we spam up the boards when everybody else is sleeping.

<b>caolen</b> for being the only one who actually wants to talk to me.

<b>Chaos</b> for being willing to help out with the (hopeful) FFL section.

<b>Agent Proto</b> and <b>Loony BoB</b> for being the two most amusing people on the staff and keeping a good sense of humor about things.

<b>Mindflare</b> for making my sig.

<b>Del Snizz</b> for ...services rendered.

<b>Del Murder</b> for being the funniest guy I know. (good looking too!)

Loony BoB
05-11-2002, 02:00 PM
Thankyou to those who mentioned me.

I'd start a long list, but instead, I've decided to just thank everyone with a K in their username, for spreading happiness to my eyes wherever I go.

I love K's.

Spatvark
05-11-2002, 02:04 PM
I'd like to say thanks to a lot of people but I can't be arsed, so just bugger off...

Kairo
05-11-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Loony BoB
I've decided to just thank everyone with a K in their username, for spreading happiness to my eyes wherever I go.Aww. You're welcome ;D /shamelessness

Scottie
05-11-2002, 02:35 PM
Skottie thanks you, Daniel

Cz
05-11-2002, 02:44 PM
Uh...thanks, Bob?

Loony BoB
05-11-2002, 02:48 PM
Hrmm. I'd also like to thank all the people who can spell my name right *_*

Skottie. Heh. xD

Dew Drop
05-11-2002, 02:53 PM
<font color="pink">w00t! I have a k in my name! *hugs BoB*

See! Tiffiekins! w00t!

Frostie
05-11-2002, 03:11 PM
its me, myself and I.

i don't really go for online friends much these days.

Rainecloud
05-11-2002, 03:44 PM
Thanks to everyone for making EoFF quite an interesting experience.

I'm not going to go on and on about how everyone here is so great, you know you are anyway.

Killy
05-11-2002, 04:23 PM
IF I had to make a list, the server would crash because there wouldnt be anymore space left on it...

CloudDragon
05-11-2002, 05:42 PM
Well, according to Cloud, I would be KloudDragon. Heh.

Rayna
05-11-2002, 06:50 PM
thanks to Sander LionHeart:
i had so much fun cous of you *don't get angry now*
thanks for "forgiving me"...Sander.
thanks to Lexy:
for bying my first nice freind in EOFF...:D
thanks to Sigg:
for your nice talk about my English.
thanks to JenosydesTouch:
for bying too kind with me.
thanks to evry one else who tryed to help me...
and...
thanks to Nicholas D. Wolfwood:
for making me happy:D :tongue: :D :tongue: :D :tongue:"more rightly for making me laugh:D :D :D :D

Daryl
05-11-2002, 07:44 PM
There are many people I could write very sap-filled and lengthy thanks to, but, I like to think that I let them know of their value every time we speak. Great people like Rydia of Mist, Britt, Big Ogre Umaro, Silverlocke... the list goes on and on. I am blessed in that I've met many great people here, and have come to be good friends with such wonderful ones.

One person here has affected me and changed me more than anyone else, and that person is Kawaii Ryűkishi.

Kishi pretty much knows more about me and understands me better than most people I know. He's on the extremely short list of those I trust explicitly, and those whom I hope never to lose touch with over the years. He is truly valued and dear to me.

I can't express how glad I am that he came into my life with any words I could ever come up with, so, I'll leave it at this.

Thank you, Kishi. Thank you for everything.

Bannor
05-11-2002, 09:30 PM
Well several peoples to thank eh... First of all

Daryl A woman of much patience, understand and helpfulness for the writers corner

Spat the vark well is is just a cool dude who writes nice stuff and reads my work. PLus he is actively invovled in the WC.

Shira Yet another talented woman who makes the wc what it is today. Plus she is just a nice person

Kettch he knows why... Help me with my inner struggles and confusions...

Harle She is just a great person also, writer, jokester and over all funny person, cant be beat.

All the staff thank you for your support for the writers corner

OWA For just being a reader...

I am sure there is more I am forgetting and I thank you guys to...

Shadowdust
05-11-2002, 10:57 PM
If I fail to mention anyone, I'm sorry. But all of you are great!

Well then...

Squally Leonhearty~You may be appreciative of the help I give you on your site, but I am honored to be able to help you. It's been really fun so far. Also, I'd like to thank you for alway talking to me on YM. :)

Rainecloud~Thank you for your periodic pm's checking up on me. I always appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Germ Hamee~I'd have to say the same thing as I did with Rainecloud. I always appreciate your efforts to talk through pm's. ;) Good luck on one day escaping from the Middle of Nowhere, Colorado. :p

As for anyone else that I may have missed, I'm sorry that I missed you. Nonetheless, I appreciate all of you!

Del Murder
05-12-2002, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by The Hermit
Kawaii Ryuukishi: My Arch Nemesis

Del Murder: Also my Arch Nemesis
Is the enemy of my enemy therefore my friend?

Sakura Yume
05-12-2002, 06:00 AM
<font color=#AFEEEE>In alphabetical order...

<b>Aexoden</b> ~ One of the few people that actually bother to talk to me.
<b>Andaris</b> ~ Another one of the people that talk to me, and my doggie. :p
<b>Britt</b> ~ You remembered my name.
<b>Calliope</b> ~ My partner in crime.
<b>Chickencha</b> ~ I don't talk to ya often but it seems like I can whenever I need to and I'm greatful for just that.
<b>CloudDragon</b> ~ Husband and camera operator.
<b>Daryl</b> ~ Lol, I'll always remember that you deleted that double post for me.
<b>Del Snizz</b> ~ For being nice to me once in a while.
<b>Halan</b> ~ Just for being Bonnie and kewl.
<b>Jewels</b> ~ One of my best buddies, need I say more.
<b>Jojo</b> ~ Wifee.
<b>Kalen</b> ~ For randomly starting to talk to me.
<b>Loony BoB</b> ~ The first EoFF person I met.
<b>Matt</b> ~ My LJ code person =P
<b>Mr Rocko</b> ~ My first husband.
<b>Rinoabella</b> ~ Another person that'll actually talk to me.
<b>Scottie</b> ~ One of my advice givers.
<b>ShlupQuack</b> ~ For being one of the few people that humour my opinions.

Sorry to anyone I missed.... I got bored... you know who you are. *gives up on coming up with reasons* ^^;

Ariel
05-12-2002, 12:10 PM
Some of these are close friends, some I don't know all that well... a few don't come here anymore, either. Anyways...

Mikztsu: Mika, there's so much I have to thank you for. Most of all, thanks for being the best friend I've ever had. No matter what, I'll always love you. And yeah, I called you Mika in public. >=)

Mr Rocko: Cody, you're a wonderful guy... one of the best friends I have at EoFF. Thanks for always being there to talk to, and for being such a good friend. *hugs*

Danni: We only know each other through LJ, but you've still become such a great friend to me. Thanks for listening to and commenting on all of my bitching. *hugs* I love ya.

Cactuar2000: Thanks for being one of the first people to chat with me here, Simon. For silly paffle phone calls, and for being an awesome person and friend to me for so long. >=D

Scottie: You're a sweet guy, Scott. There's no other way to say it. >=) Thanks for being a good friend, for never failing to make me smile.

Kai Seraph: Thanks for being the first friend I had at EoFF. It's always great to hear from you when you're around. :)

Vincent Valentine: Thanks for giving me a hand when I needed it. *hugs tight*

Loony BoB: Two days after we first chatted, you called me! Thanks for that most of all. :p Thanks also for chatting with me and being the nice guy that you are.

Squally Leonharty: You made yourself my bitch, and created FFI. How can you not be adorable? :p *huggles*

There's a few I know I've missed.... I'll edit later if I remember. Thanks to everyone on my LJ friends list, everyone who has ever bothered to talk with me... all of you. *nods* xD

Edit: Forgot someone already. *_____*

Sander
05-13-2002, 09:22 AM
Computer=geekz: you helped me so much...Thanks.

Shlup
05-13-2002, 09:54 AM
Hrmm. I'd also like to thank all the people who can spell my name right *_*
That reminds me... I'd like to not thank everyone who feels the need to spell my user name with a 'c'.

Calliope
05-13-2002, 09:33 PM
Cshlupquack?

Anyway, I'd like to thank the Official Eoff Spam Brigade! that is, ShlupQuack, Del Murder, Spatvark and Darth Whatshisname :D

Bahamut2000X
05-13-2002, 09:51 PM
I'm gonna add some more people to my list.

Lightning_Demon for also being another person to talk to me.

Tiffie for her pink text.

And everyone that posts in the RO thread because of all the my stupiditestness that they tell me what to do to fix problems when I play.

Shlup
05-13-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Calliope
Cshlupquack?
Schlup

Anyway, I'd like to thank the Official Eoff Spam Brigade! that is, ShlupQuack, Del Murder, Spatvark and Darth Whatshisname :D

You're we-- wait a minute. I do not spam! I'm just... very active. :D

Del Murder
05-14-2002, 04:42 AM
Riiiiight.

Lightning_Demon
05-14-2002, 04:45 AM
I'd like to thank the board in general for being cool.

And specifically Shira and BahamutX2000, coolness to the umpteenth.

::Geekiness is good::

Ferenan
05-14-2002, 04:47 AM
Darth Whatshisname

Wha!? *is offended or something like that* Well, i do spam, but at least remember my redundant/funny punny name.

Tokki Wartooth
05-14-2002, 05:48 AM
i would like to thank greg (The Hermit...christini? XD), anne (white pet), and bannor (who i don't know his real name...), because they all thanked me ^_^

*is going to write a poem for greg...soon*

[edit]also thanks to owe--i mean, nicholas d wolfwood, for also putting me on your list ^_^

Nicholas D. Wolfwood
05-14-2002, 06:02 AM
Sigg: for a long, boring, tedious, repetetive, ridiculous, yet entertaining debate in the ff8 forum.

Darkchrono: for about a page and a half worth of debate in the ff9 forum.

black mage, or something to that effect, I forgot: for adding to the debate in the ff9 forum.

Sander Alexander: For actually laughing at me.

Mystic Ice Goddess: for saying I'm pretty, and for being pretty.

Harlequil: same as Ice goddess.

Shlupquack: for actually replying to one of my posts.

Calliope: for replying to my posts.

Rampala Quistis: for being one of the first EOFF people that I contacted that I wasn't arguing with.

Vincent Valentine: for reminding me that there was a board here worth joining.

And anybody else who's ever paid any attention to a post of mine, or replied to a post of mine. Much appreciated.

Rayna
05-14-2002, 06:15 AM
Sander Alexander: For actually laughing at me. ok then i 'll keep up the good work dude!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Del Murder
05-14-2002, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Calliope
I'd like to thank the Official Eoff Spam Brigade! that is, ShlupQuack, Del Murder, Spatvark and Darth Whatshisname :D
Hide your threads, be afraid,
It's the <b>EoFF Spam Brigade!</b>
There's Spat who snipes, the enforcer Del,
And if you call Mandee 'Schlup' she'll give you hell.
Without Nicky it wouldn't be the same,
And who could forget Darth Whatshisname?
Though we won't eat blood pudding, we'll drink lemonade,
'Cause we're the <b>EoFF Spam Brigade!</b>

[/motto]

angel
05-14-2002, 08:23 AM
mine will be full of sarcasm (well in some occasions)

Tiffiekins - viewing my drawings no matter how upsetting they must have been :D

Rydia - for telling me to stick my pencils up my ass and start drawing with the tablet :D (well not really but it kinda came down to that ) THANKS! it helped heaps ... now i can take over the world *muhahahhahahahah*

Aexoden .... for keeping some channels safe together with me

Kishi .. for being a pervert and something with nawty drawings :D

Cloud of midgar for being a pig (euh .. BIG) pervert and always viewing my drawings :D
plus he named my latest character :)
nikki !

Shlupquack for showing me her nawty drawings :D and viewing mine :)

Daryl PHONE!

Squally leonhearty for being a self centred womaniser ... well try to be anyway :D

Scottie PERVY ! :D hahahha :) fix that album already man !

Del_murder being weird

Del_snizz Being WEIRDER!

chickencha pock pock paaahwwwwwaaaha

Spatvark weird bisexual dude and explaining a few things

Whats his name !? the dude that flamed me in the artist fora :D you gave ne one big laugh dude !

Everybody else that i like or forgot well basically everybody besides kirsten and some others :)

Shlup
05-14-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Shlupquack: for actually replying to one of my posts.Yer welcome.

Originally posted by Del Murder

Hide your threads, be afraid,
It's the <b>EoFF Spam Brigade!</b>
There's Spat who snipes, the enforcer Del,
And if you call Mandee 'Schlup' she'll give you hell.
Without Nicky it wouldn't be the same,
And who could forget Darth Whatshisname?
Though we won't eat blood pudding, we'll drink lemonade,
'Cause we're the <b>EoFF Spam Brigade!</b>

[/motto] Where's Sniper when you need him? :eep:

Originally posted by angel
Shlupquack for showing me her nawty drawings :D and viewing mine :) :eek: Shh, shh, shh!! I'm a good, sweet, innocent girl, dammit!