PDA

View Full Version : Just a Request

Lightning_Demon
05-24-2002, 02:18 AM
This can be closed as soon as a mod/admin sees it.

I had the silly question thread up and it was actually pretty good. I just came on and saw that it got archived.

:: Does Tidus Dincht Victory Pose ::

But it could've had a lot more life to it, and I think it ran out of steam too quick because some people posted back and forth repeatedly. If we could refrain from that in the future, we could have longer post life expectancies. Thank you.

The Man
05-24-2002, 02:31 AM
Heh... yeah. Part of the problem is that people got way too excited about that thread and posted way too rapidly. The very nature of the thread implied that it could make no sense whatsoever, but its nonsensicality got way out of hand. I'm not sure how you'd stop people from replying to a thread like that so fast, though, although my own repsonses certainly weren't encouraging that to stop.

And... Feedback Forum it is. *moves? Or does he?*

Peace
The Man

crono_logical
05-24-2002, 02:47 AM
No, I moved it :)

And yeah, you might want to check out some other prevoius "popular" threads in the Archive such as the gender swapping one, to see how popular those were and how quickly they built up. Difference between that thread and yours though it that the posts flowed better in that one :)

The Man
05-24-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by crono_logical
No, I moved it :)Pfft, you just had to spoil my fun, didn't you? :rolleyes2

And yeah, you might want to check out some other prevoius "popular" threads in the Archive such as the gender swapping one, to see how popular those were and how quickly they built up. Difference between that thread and yours though it that the posts flowed better in that one :) Some of that might have been because the answers weren't supposed to be intelligent in the most recent thread. Thus, the non-sequitur-ness of that thread might not have been so surprising. :)

Peace
The Man