PDA

View Full Version : The Journal Thread (June)

bki
06-01-2002, 08:37 PM
Dear Diary,

WAHOO!!!!^^I've got ffx!!!i've played it and it roks!!!
i just got bahamut...um...i got tons of detentions tho(i spent so long on ffx i forgot ta do my homework)
...err....anything else....oh yeah! geeeezz.....my friend's moving house...she's going sum place in wales...sure am gonna miss her......see ya!Bki

Shattered Chest
06-02-2002, 03:18 PM
Oh my, a few moments ago I was totally against seeing Resident Evil the movie. Then I saw its trailer and now I can't wait to see it. Little, deserted, odd, silent hills, uh, towns so intrigue me.

I am tired also.

Sammy :mog:

Levian
06-02-2002, 03:45 PM
hmm a diary...cool(remembers a garfield diary from when he was 8)I'm really happy now and my life is getting better..more friends..more fun and final fantasy X,VI and anthopolgy has just been released the only thing missing is money:) but it's not that important to have those games right now...more fun later:)
a girl that I haven't talked to since 7.grade came up to me and asked if she could come to my place.. I was very surprised and said of course yes we had fun and she wants to go bowling with me tomorrow:) i'm really looking forward to it.

cya later...:)

bki
06-02-2002, 06:41 PM
dear diary,
i have almost finnished ffx...my brother said summin' about ffx for gamecube...i dunno if he's gonna get it tho. i saw starwars episodeII today...it's WAY beter than episodeI...learnt yet more of my language/code(whatever ya wanna call it)
my brothers and my dad were watching the world cup again...wonder who won.

well,c ya!

Bki

Loony BoB
06-08-2002, 12:44 PM
Dear Diary,

Well, her Mum knows now. She talked to me on the phone. Not happy about my age, or that I don't go to University, let alone the fact that I'm online... *sigh* I'm scared. I love the parents of all my friends, and I reckon I'd love hers, too, but... ayayay. It's so hard. I don't wanna lose her, or what time I have with her, or the possibility of seeing her in January.

On a completely different note, Scottie thinks I'm scaring people out of #eoff by advertising the Ciddies. ME? I don't advertise. I don't know where he gets his crazy ideas.

Honestly.

~Daniel.

PS. Oh, yeah, and I split a thread. Funfunfun! =D (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19092)

Ferenan
06-08-2002, 03:55 PM
Dear Journal...

I'm really, really tired. I went for a run this morning. Bleh. I got winded so easily. I'm more out of shape than i thought. I guess lifting weights isn't everything. I'm feeling particularly evil today..who knows what will happen.

Lightning_Demon
06-08-2002, 08:22 PM
Dear Journal,
Just got back from my fight! Holy crap, we got some crazy martial artists in New Jersey! On a different note, school is over in a short and sweet 10 days, and I should prep for Finals... OH WAIT! I DON'T HAVE ANY!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Cya.

bki
06-08-2002, 10:13 PM
Dear Diary,

school starts again on moday...vv
i finished ffx in less than two days(a new personal record)
some other forums i go on just re-opened so i've been here and there all day...tomorrow is sunday...AHHHH!i haven't done any of my homework!!! and i already have a lunch and after-school detention on the first day back!!!great...

Levian
06-08-2002, 11:25 PM
dear diary.....

okay this has been the most fun day in a long time.
two girls asked me if I wanted to go shopping with them..and I said yes of course*couldn't take another saturday home* and it wasn't that bad they tried on some make up one me... but they didn't succeed:) after that a woman wanted me to paint her body for 1 dollar....later on me and the two girls went to see a movie and there was only us in the entire room(veeeeery large room)
so one of te girls started dancing ballet on the screen hehehe not very good ballet she almost fell through the screen.
and we laughed through the entire movie of silly things I never would have laughed about normally....I really hope I will keep in touch with these girls after we go to separate schools in after the summer break....I wish I would have become friends with them many years ago but I was shy back then and cared about what mean people told me...but I don't anymore and I have more friends than ever

life is great :)

Johnny Mac
06-09-2002, 02:26 AM
Well I just finished working my 26 straight 15 hour shift. I am absoluty exosted from working so many hours, but I need the money to pay bills:(. I found out today that my little sister is being stocked by her ex, and it is starting to scare her. So I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pay him a nasty visit, but I don't want to hurt the guy but what he is doing is wrong so......... I got my correspondends yesterday so that I could finish school and get my grade 12(finally).

later
Johnny Mac

bki
06-10-2002, 05:17 PM
dear diary,

...today was...HELL!!!! first of all i had a lunch detention writing out timestables...then i had an after-school cleaning paint pallets...i suppose i'm lucky...^^i didn't have to pick chewing gum off the tables...^^ i have a headache now...vv

Cya,Bki

TidusForever
06-11-2002, 04:47 PM
Dear Diary,
Today i lost my cd player. My mom wants to kill me. I wonder if i`ll ever find it.

Calliope
06-11-2002, 10:36 PM
boku wa doitsu jin desu! *sighs* wait! no! communist invasion! nnnnnnnnnnnnyum skrrrrrrrr! you be quiet chuck! *beeps and clicks*

*yawns*

being pericombobulative is proving rather tedious. it's not my fault...gah!

bki
06-13-2002, 04:13 PM
dear diary,

i have had a horrible day at school...my form tutor is blackmailing me...my maths teacher is always picking on me...i just want to scream so loudly!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!:x_x: :x_x: :x_x: :x_x:
woah! thats a bit better...^^

c ya! Bki

TidusForever
06-13-2002, 08:13 PM
Dear Diary,
I beat final fantasy in 50:30 a perso9nal best since when I beat it the first time I clocked in 91:41. I have date the day before I`m off to summer camp. I `ll miss you all! Won`t be here 2 weeks.

Sheik
06-14-2002, 10:32 AM
Dear Journal,

Life sucks!!! I have to go to school again in 3-4 days and it sucks! Then again, it would be nice to do something productive for a change. Well, best of luck for me on my first day! I just hope junior year wouldn't be too hard.;)

bki
06-15-2002, 07:57 AM
dear diary,

ah.....it's finally the week end!!!time to relax...:o
next week half my class is going to france for a week but i'm stuck in school...:cry:

C Ya! Bki

Lightning_Demon
06-16-2002, 03:08 AM
Yo Punk,
School is over and so is my liking for all things edumacational. DAMN THE MAN, AND DA WOMAN TOOOOO! : )

Nova Dragon
06-16-2002, 04:04 AM
Diary,

Not much happening this Saturday night; Paul couldn't make it out and Matt is way too sick to even try. Hope he is better soon, the three of us had planned to go camping next weekend and our trip is only 13 days away!

Oh well, it never hurts to stay home from time to time on a Saturday; I watched The Score with my Dad and enjoyed that. I can sit back tonight and have a nice long time to play FF VII so it's not like I am going to be bored tonight.

Guess that's about it for for now.

EDIT:

Oh ya, how could I forget!? September 1st I am going with Matt, Paul, Chris and possibly Jenny to see Creed in concert at the Air Canada Center! OH YA!!!!!! That is going to be absolutely amazing! Ha! By that time I will already of moved into residence at Humber!

bki
06-17-2002, 04:29 PM
dear diary,
me and my friend Tee had a fun day today!
um...jen is away at france and me and tee had cover lessons for the whole day^^it was fun!

Nova Dragon
06-17-2002, 07:55 PM
Diary,

The results of my Mom's tests came back today. The results were the best we could have hoped for; it would seem that she doesn't have breast cancer after all. Thank god is all I can say! I bought a nice sparkling wine to celebrate with my folks tonight; man is that good news.

Not much else happening; 11 days until Matt, Paul and I leave for the East Coast.

Later

Calliope
06-18-2002, 03:29 AM
wife swapping is your future, you know that it would suit ya...
-damon albarn

bki
06-19-2002, 04:14 PM
dear diary,
i had a fun day today!!!!
i managed to get out of two lessons by helping out the science teacher...um...not much else happened today...^^

c!ya! Bki

Dark OneX
06-20-2002, 05:06 AM
today i was finaly hired the second time this month, i had to kill a

x- husband and damn this bitch was big. anyway i showe up at

his house and he is sitting on the frot pourch. he must be a good

350-400 pounds. so i pull behind his house and pull out my old

remmington 6 gauge and pop im in the head. i called up a couple

guys and told em to bring the pick up and a pale for the water so

i could clean up, this bitch was so heave it took 4 of use to throw

his fat as on the back of the pick-up and like 8 garbage bags to

cover him.

just another day in life

Dark OneX

Tom Morello
06-21-2002, 10:18 PM
What the hell???

You are obviously lieing!

Del Murder
06-21-2002, 11:16 PM
I changed my name. Just for fun. I hope people like it. It's fun amusing people. The prom thread seems amusing. Though I probably won't get the date I want.

Bond out

Ferenan
06-22-2002, 01:36 AM
*knows the date that bond wants..mwahaha*

Well...I asked Tatum to go to the EoFF prom with me. Too bad there won't be much posting. Just us making out! :P Heh..Not really. But I'm a lucky guy I guess? *hugs Tatum*

In other news, I love myself Diary..I really do. I love me. *hugs himself*

Del Murder
06-23-2002, 12:25 AM
Well, I'm back. I kinda miss leaving them but I'm not productive over there so it's for the best. Internet's still down on my side of the apartment, so that blows. And I got mail! And only one third of it was bills! And...

*enforces Ferenan*

Bond out

Lightning_Demon
06-23-2002, 06:22 PM
Dear Diary,

Please, for the love of monkey, someone help me. This FFX obsession has gone too far. I fear the worst.

Hanbun Heikin
06-23-2002, 09:33 PM
Dear diary,

I have found my missing sock and uncovered the truth about the evil ice cream fairy. I am happy cuz it is getting closer to anime expo and my costume is turning out great. If ya don't know, I am going as Rabi En Rose from Di Gi Charat.......me thinks the skirt is too short. *sigh* The things I do for anime. All in all everything is well and my paper shredder is back in working order.
The moral: Paper shredders are more fun when they are functional.

Kaysha

Del Murder
06-23-2002, 10:37 PM
Well, I got a very Calliopenatoric date to the prom, and thus have proven myself wrong once again. I need to stop doing that. Or maybe I don't?

Not much going on today. It's Sunday. Start work again tomorrow.

Bond out

Calliope
06-24-2002, 03:56 AM
I have a prom date! Who is not at all Germaniacal! Zing! Hurray for people being wrong. Unless you're talking about my Japlish exam. But I don't care! No Germanousity here...drainpipetrousertastic!

bki
06-25-2002, 09:31 PM
dear diary,
i've just seen the brides maid dress i'll be wearing to my brothers wedding!!!it's sooooo nice^^and it's gonna be hand-made...(hehe...when me and my mum heard this we both we "oooooooh" at the exact same time^^)

well anyway^^ it's my brothers birthday on thursday aswell as a half-day at school...which means it's gonna be cool...
nothing really happened today...so...

C!Ya!Bki^^

Del Murder
06-26-2002, 07:03 AM
Well the net works but it goes on and off as it chooses (as I found out today). Work is boring. I have 5 roommates for a week. Sarah is living with us next year, I finally finalized that today. This day is very weird. It doesn't feel like 11pm. I haven't been myself and I'm afraid I may have been short with people because of it. Hmm.

Bond out

FF_Project
06-26-2002, 09:46 AM
Hey I live in Wales...Why would you want to move here?
:whoa:

I Love Shoyku
06-27-2002, 11:35 PM
Journal

Hello. This is my first time writing in you. Today work was good, except for the fact I dropped all the Crem Broules. My girlfriend is very angry at me, and Im not doing so well. I think I need some coffee. Bye Bye Journal

Calliope
06-28-2002, 01:18 AM
Sinisteria will be the end of me; now I remember why I stopped caring. It's easier. Darn communism. Inverted commas, of course. We'll see.

bki
06-28-2002, 04:33 PM
dear diary,
ahhhh.....the week end has finally come^^i have a massive r.e project that i'm supposed to be doing right now^^;;
it was my brothers birthday yesterday...we went out for a meal.
mmmm....i had a waffle with toffy sauce and cream drooled on it and a blob of vanilla icecream on top*drools*
was yummy^^
not much else happened...

C!Ya!Bki

Chalab
06-28-2002, 05:29 PM
Hi everybody ! !

1:Whitch sentance do you think rule the most in the whole Final FantasyŠ series?

2: Which Scene do you think is the best?

I have to think a bit on those questions myself :)

C'ya later //Chalab

Nova Dragon
06-28-2002, 07:42 PM
Diary,

Time's short - leaving on the trip in just a little while. Going to be great; I will be a little more indepth when I get back!

Fun!

Rainecloud
06-29-2002, 04:17 PM
Dear diary, I haven't posted here for about 6 months. Sorry for neglecting you. *patpats*

Today is a very boring day. My hayfever is quite terrible, and I have absolutely nothing to do. My parents are at work, Jessica isn't online and the Korea v Turkey football match has ended...with a very unsatisfactory result. Well, I've been backing Korea since the beginning, and I know that they can play better.

I'm having a good time at EoFF once again, this place never ceases to amuse me.

*Spams some more*

bki
06-29-2002, 09:09 PM
dear diary,
i am feeling quite sick at the moment...i was surfing the internet when i found this movie with no title...i was curious to know what it was...so i clicked it...it was infact a video of someone sawing off another persons head...(i almost throwed up)
i never want to experience something like this again
c ya...bki...

Loony BoB
06-30-2002, 05:02 PM
Dear Diary,

Well, yeah. I need somebody to talk to. A close friend, or something. But damn, there's only a few people who would really keep me interested right now. =/ Blah. I want a hug. Blah again. Blah, blah, blah. I want a round table, but I don't. *dies* I like making no sense, it's fun. If I made sense, I'd get shot, I'm sure of it.

Stefanie is pretty. I want those links again. She said she'd put them in her LJ or email me... =( Nothing so far.

Miss ya, Stef. You too, Kath. And you, Britt. Can't forget Kel. Or Mia. Or Jewels. Skye aswell. Oh dear. Someone better chat to me soon, and properly >=[