PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Selphie
06-23-2002, 06:20 AM
Some people like to spam a lot, so I think we should have a spamming forum, you know, where you can post ANYTHING. It helps your post counts too^_^

Shlup
06-23-2002, 11:56 AM
This idea has been suggested and rejected too many times.

Agent Proto
06-23-2002, 12:17 PM
Haha, post counts? Um, well, quite simply, the answer will be no, we don't need more forums, or even one that promotes spam.

Frihet
06-23-2002, 01:48 PM
An entirely new section, dedicated to spam only, would change the message board too much, it's just such a big step to take, letting people spam in an entire section of their own. I would suggest one thread, stickied in General Chat, and in that one thread, everyone could spam till they fall over. With a thread like that to the members' disposal, the staff could strike down harder on spam in threads other than that one. If it by any reason shouldn't work, then just delete it, or un-stick it and close it. It would be just one thread, which would make it easier to handle.

And that's just my humble suggestion, of course. =P

Selphie
06-23-2002, 07:58 PM
Hmmm, ok, just a thought^_^

The Man
06-23-2002, 08:04 PM
<FONT COLOR=38E897>FFI has a Spam Forum, and posting in it does not raise one's post count there. I suppose if you had this huge urge to spam, you could join FFI just to post in that forum (although you'd probably end up posting some elsewhere on the board as well). Unfortunately, FFI is not as large a message board as EoFF, and it's currently down.

Although I think a spam forum might be fun on EoFF, I could easily see it getting out of hand with as many active users as EoFF has. I doubt it's going to happen. Not a horrible idea though.

Peace
The Man<FONT COLOR=38E897>

Loony BoB
06-23-2002, 08:39 PM
I think this thread has served it's purpose, as have the many like it before. Thanks for making a suggestion, though. *nods*