PDA

View Full Version : Stats and what they mean.

Rude
06-27-2002, 02:27 PM
I visited this site for the first time about 3 weeks ago out of boredom and ever since then I've really gotten back into the final fantasy series, currently playing I and IV.

I must say, most of the individual game sections are pretty thoroughly done, but I have a suggestion to add one more thing to each of them. This would be character stats, and what they represent. Some of them are self explanitory, some aren't. For example Vigor in FFVI/3. I think this would be a great addition to the guides for each ff game and the meaning and impact of every characters stat in each game is something that I've never truly figured out. I'm sure others are the same way.

Let me know what you think.

Citizen Bleys
06-27-2002, 02:41 PM
Tha....that sounds like work!

*runs away*

Seriously, though, if somebody *has* those stats, and can compile a page on them, I'll be happy to reformat the page to match EoFF's scheme (we use SSI to keep a uniform look) and upload it. I don't have those stats, nor do I have the time to crack open a bunch of ROMs in a hex editor and try to figure out which numbers mean what.

Sakura Yume
07-01-2002, 07:46 AM
<font color=#AFEEEE>Maybe tell Loony BoB and have him add it to the Open Source project thingee.

Loony BoB
07-01-2002, 06:58 PM
If you want to make any additions to the site yourself, or with the help of others, please make sure you're logged in, and you'll be able to see an Open Source Forum, right above this forum. There is the place that people work by themselves and together to update the main site. If you want to do something out of the ordinary, just ask in the thread titled 'Things to do' (or something similar to that) and I'll tell you what I think =)

*loves it when people want to help*