PDA

View Full Version : Official FF Font

Sheik
06-29-2002, 05:33 AM
What is it and where to find it?

I know this question has been already been asked and answered, probably a thousand time but I'm too lazy to search for it... so here I am!

Well, thanks in advance!:)

Squally Leonharty
06-29-2002, 08:07 AM
Get it here.

Install it in C:\WINDOWS\FONTS\

Also, this font is limited, meaning that you can write down certain characters. Experiment with it.

crono_logical
06-29-2002, 10:39 AM
Depends what you mean by "official" font - the one Squally's posted only contains the letters SQUARESOFT in the font used to write Squaresoft in all Squaresoft games, and not just Final Fantasy games. If you want the font specifically used to write "Final Fantasy" in the game logos, (the one with tall letters), look for something called "Runic MT Condensed", that'll be yhe one you want :)

Squally Leonharty
06-29-2002, 11:09 AM
Errr, crono. The font I provided shows both the Squaresoft logo and Final Fantasy logo. :p

Lowercase => Only letters in "squaresoft" are available.
Capitals => All letters; they become the FF font.

crono_logical
06-29-2002, 11:28 AM
Ah, so it does - I didn't notice the uppercase/lowercase thing :p

*still prefers Runic MT Condensed as it provides proper uppercase/lowercase* :D

Citizen Bleys
06-29-2002, 02:18 PM
See also the official EoFF font, <a href=http://www.eyesonff.com/annifont.zip>here</a> :D

I Love Shoyku
06-29-2002, 03:27 PM
THE CURRENT STATE OF THE WORLD HAS BEEN DECIMATED BY BEASTS AND GHOULS CALLED CIDALOS. THE WORLD HAS COLLAPSED AND HAD BEEN BROUGHT TO A HARROWING STATE/ YOU TAKE THE ROLE OF TOLOER AS YOU SET OUT TO FIND WHO IS BEHIND THIS EVIL MASTERPIECE. THIS IS A QUEST OF HARROWING NATURE THIS IS

FINAL FANTASY XIII

That font is cool. I could fool someone. lol.

Citizen Bleys
06-29-2002, 05:33 PM
I'll just be dying horribly now.

Sheik
07-01-2002, 11:40 AM
Er... right Hallifax..:rolleyes2

Thanks Squally, it's even better than I expected.
And btw, Bleys, I already dowloaded the EoFF font. It's pwetty!:)

That reminds me, isn't that the "Dawson's Creek font"? Just a thought.

Dogudiark
04-20-2010, 01:53 AM
Thaks for tha Fonts, they re great

theundeadhero
04-20-2010, 03:21 AM
I'm so heartbroken that I Love Shoyku's FFXIII plot wasn't used that I'm closing this thread :cry:

(Really it's because this is a very old thread and not much can be contributed to it)