PDA

View Full Version : Seperate Music/Movie forums?

Kirbz
07-01-2002, 02:00 PM
Does anyone else think that maybe the music that we get from squaresoft deserves a forum to itself instead of having to share with the degrading Movie (especially since they are topics of conversation both utterly irrelevant to eachother)?

Just a thought :D

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-01-2002, 02:04 PM
Feedback belongs in the Feedback forum. *moves*

Loony BoB
07-01-2002, 06:59 PM
I don't think that this would do much, considering it's never been a problem. If the plumbing aint broke, don't fix it. *nods*

Garland
07-01-2002, 07:26 PM
Breaking up one thriving thread into two struggling threads is never a good idea.

Sakura Yume
07-03-2002, 12:05 AM
<font color=#AFEEEE>I don't think it's necessary... We don't actually get so many threads in the Lounge that we can't keep up or anything like that.

Ifrit's Bodyguard
07-05-2002, 02:12 PM
I beleave this refers to the squaresoft movie/music and for that I would say no, personally I have only been there a handful of times and I don't think it moves fast enough for there to be two.

As for The Lounge, it moves at a good speed as it is there would be no need to split it.

Dr Unne
07-05-2002, 05:16 PM
The FF Movie definitely doesn't deserve its own forum. As for the Lounge, well this is an FF MB, not a movie/music MB, so we're lucky we even have a forum to talk about things like that. :)

edczxcvbnm
07-08-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Dr Unne
The FF Movie definitely doesn't deserve its own forum. As for the Lounge, well this is an FF MB, not a movie/music MB, so we're lucky we even have a forum to talk about things like that. :)

There is always a forum to talk about that stuff. If that forum didn't exist then to Gen. Square or the lounge it goes. There is always a place.

I don't think they should be split up. The movie is long since a dead topic and the music doesn't really get that much attention to give it's own forum. It would be 2 dead forums instead of a near lively forum.

mystic ice cube
07-09-2002, 01:51 AM
It doesn't really matter to me.