PDA

View Full Version : Question.

Nait
07-01-2002, 11:54 PM
Can the Admins see who I am ignoring?

And does ANYONE use it? I think I only have one person ignored. @_@

Frihet
07-02-2002, 12:17 AM
I haven't used it on EoFF, and not at any other MB, ever. I don't even know what it does. :p

What does it block? I mean, how ignored will he/she be?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-02-2002, 12:18 AM
It probably just prevents you from receiving PMs from that person. To answe the question, though, yes, I believe admins can see all. <i>All</i>, I say!

The Man
07-02-2002, 12:23 AM
<FONT COLOR=38E897>You also don't see any posts from the user in question; a link appears in place of the ignored user's post which will allow you the option of viewing the post from said user. It's very annoying, really; I've only used it on three users, ever, and I wound up removing each of them from my Ignore List after a period of time.

Peace
The Man<FONT SIZE=2>

Garland
07-02-2002, 01:56 AM
Ignoring is probably the only feature I've never tried. It only hurts the user I think. The ignoree can still do whatever caused you to ignore him/her. You just can't do anything about it anymore. That really solved the problem.

Citizen Bleys
07-02-2002, 02:28 AM
Right now, yes. Viewing the "Who's Ignored" list isn't part of vBulletin's admin control panel, but the only active admins at the moment are myself and Scottie, and we both have access to phpMyAdmin, from where *anything* in the database can be viewed, if necessary. (The only time, to my knowledge, that that was used, however, was when a member complained about harassment via Private Message, and the veracity of the PM in question had to be verified)

mystic ice cube
07-09-2002, 01:41 AM
I have never used it before.....so I wouldn't know....I don't think I would know if I did, anyway.