PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying FFX moment

Skogs
07-13-2002, 02:10 AM
What was the most annoying/frustrating/agonising moment that you endured while playing FFX?

For me it was finally finishing the second part of the Macalania Woods Butterfly Chaser. I caught the last butterfly and then my momentum carried me into the next screen before I got the treasure. It took me almost another hour before I managed to capture all 7 butterflies again.:mad2: :whoa: :mad2: :whoa:

Shoyku
07-13-2002, 06:49 AM
Lulu's ultimate weapon.

Nuff said.

Heath
07-13-2002, 10:04 AM
yes Lulus celestial weapon but if you've trained up Lulu throughout the game like me...soo....much...power

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-13-2002, 10:14 AM
Chasing butterflies, getting a 0:0:0 time in the chocobo race below that, and then dodging lightning bolts. Crazy stuff, man.

Heath
07-13-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
Chasing butterflies, getting a 0:0:0 time in the chocobo race below that, and then dodging lightning bolts. Crazy stuff, man.

Bolts and Butterflies Yes
But chocobo's? :choc:
I done the chocobo one 5th time.

chappu
07-13-2002, 12:22 PM
chocobo racing...i didnt try dodging or buttcatching(lol) i like blitzball, the hell with sin as long as i can blitz!!

Eternal Snow
07-13-2002, 04:20 PM
i'll sae dodgin light bolts are easy, it's the butterfly, chocobo race and competition that's hard..... :D

JMcConnor
07-16-2002, 05:43 AM
I'm sorry...Rikku's cute and all...but it's just that EVERY TIME SHE TALKS she pretends she's BATTING AT FLIES!

lol :)

James McConnor

-N-
07-16-2002, 07:37 PM
Gamewise - Anything requiring a @!#$%)@ Sigil.

Storywise - You remember when Tidus and Yuna are trying to laugh, before leaving Luca? I wanted to shoot the TV. Urgh.

crono_logical
07-16-2002, 08:26 PM
Chocobo thing was easy :p

Yes, I found Tidus and Yuna pretending to laugh annoying.

Other annoying thing was Yunalesca's Megadeath - probably the lamest attack I'd ever seen, and you can't skip most of the preamble before the fight either :)

hughes
07-16-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by crono_logical

Other annoying thing was Yunalesca's Megadeath - probably the lamest attack I'd ever seen, and you can't skip most of the preamble before the fight either :)

Yeah FFX was stupid/annoying in that it was SAVE point - reasonably long fmv - boss. Surely it'd make more sense having the fmv before the save point, and then the fight.

JenosydesTouch
07-17-2002, 11:16 PM
Tch! Every time freaking Cid was on there! God he was soo annoying, always screaming his :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:ing head off, what a refer. If I ever saw him walking down the street I would go and beat him with my gun.

TranceVivi1223
07-17-2002, 11:35 PM
Beat him with your gun? lol! Sorry, but that's just an odd combination.

Most Annoying Moment: Running away from the Guados after you kill Seymour near Macalania. Hehe, actually, that was kinda' fun. :)

Sefie1999AD
07-18-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by hughes
Yeah FFX was stupid/annoying in that it was SAVE point - reasonably long fmv - boss. Surely it'd make more sense having the fmv before the save point, and then the fight.

I agree. The final battle also used that kinda structure. SAVE POINT - mini-game - lots of dialogue - boss. It annoyed me. Well, I guess Yunalesca and Braska's Final Aeon were the most annoying bosses too. Other things which also annoyed me were the Cloistures of Trials when you got Ifrit, Ixion and Shiva. The over-frequent amount of random battles at various places annoyed me too. And the unbalanced flow of the game, when first there's an hour full of dialogue, then five hours of dungeons. Meh. And then there is *gets shot by a sniper* ok, I didn't come here to list all the annoying things in FFX. The game's a good one. I really need to replay it to redeem those bad points and many other ones that I didn't list, and to get the full enjoyment on FFX.

mystic ice cube
07-19-2002, 04:03 PM
Tidus and Yuna pretending to laugh....

Levian
07-19-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by mystic ice goddess
Tidus and Yuna pretending to laugh....

yeah I agree.. at that time I didn't have gun nearby so I couldn't shoot myself ;)

Dagger212
07-21-2002, 08:45 AM
Yuna's voice. Don't get me wrong, I love her (in a non sexual way) as a character, but her voice is too.....breathy. No offence to Hedy though, but the Japanese voice actress was much better.

Mr Shoopuf
07-21-2002, 10:37 AM
Game wise I'd have to say that that damned chocobo race is probably the most annoying thing for me, especially seeing as I STILL haven't done it yet. In general though, I think the fact that we didn't get that extended ending the Japanese got is quite annoying too.

Dagger212
07-21-2002, 10:52 AM
The european version does, along with Dark Aeons. It's because we had to wait so long....

Mr Shoopuf
07-21-2002, 11:03 AM
er, i've got the European version, or the English one at least, and though it does have the dark aeons on it too, which come to think of it could also come down as one of the annoying things in FFX 'cos their too damned hard, but I don't have that video, just the basic ending. The extra disk just has a few interviews with people on it, or am I missing something here? I don't know. I'm going to go back to sucking my lemon.

Skogs
07-21-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Dagger212
The european version does, along with Dark Aeons. It's because we had to wait so long....

nope, the European version has no extended ending. The European version of the game is in all respects the same as FFX International, but the bonus disc is different.

Yunalesca
07-21-2002, 04:31 PM
YUNA'S VOICE!!!!!! Arggggghhhhhhh!!!!! When you see her for the first time and she witters on in dat animation, i was like,
"Whoa...she has NOT heard of inhalers!!!" And when she laughs!

Yuna Laugh :shoot:

~~Yunalesca~~

dejaVoo
07-25-2002, 10:29 AM
kissing in macalania woods with suteki da ne playing.. cheesy

Dark_Wedge
07-28-2002, 09:02 PM
Being able to kill the final boss by Zombifying him and using a Phoenix Down !!!!!

The Final Boss was a total wimp after the Dark Aeons etc this was such a let down.

Sefie1999AD
07-28-2002, 09:12 PM
*SPOILERS!*

Originally posted by Dark_Wedge
Being able to kill the final boss by Zombifying him and using a Phoenix Down !!!!!

The Final Boss was a total wimp after the Dark Aeons etc this was such a let down.

Yu Yevon isn't really a final boss. The final boss is Braska's Final Aeon, because that's the last tough battle and the last battle where you can lose. You can never lose to your Aeons or to Yu Yevon, because you're on infinite Auto-Life spells. Those two are similar to battles like Cloud vs. Sephiroth for the last time in FF7, battles where you can't lose and you will always win.

TidaRalique
07-29-2002, 01:58 AM
...no one said Blitzball. The first match is annoying and trying to get Wakka's final weapon ios also, mainly because you have to play Blitzball for a long time and I hate it!!!! >_<

Marlboro
08-10-2002, 12:50 PM
Anyone else find the voice acting and script annoying. They should have translated it better. Anyone counted how many times they say "Yeah!"?

Also anyone seen "The Wonder Years"?? I cant help thinking of that when Tidus speaks his thoughts throughout the game. That really peed me off!

Prodigy
08-10-2002, 02:18 PM
Voice actors in general - apart from Auron who was half decent.

Also tidus speaking his thoughts - I loathed the wonder years and only saw it about once but it reminded me of that awful encounter. It sounded like some cheesy american teenage "comedy". GRrrr

Jess
08-10-2002, 09:08 PM
Yeah, the dodging the lightning and the chocobo thing.. was ANNOYING. And I found the final boss - Yu Yevon, PATHETIC, its easy, all u need is zombie attack! :love:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-10-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Jesssica
I found the final boss - Yu Yevon, PATHETIC, its easy, all u need is zombie attack! :love: Yu Yevon's encounter with the party isn't a battle; it's a massacre. The difference is that you can actually lose a battle. Thus, FFX's final battle is the one with Braska's Final Aeon, because you cannot lose any of the subsequent tussles. Like Sephiroth1999AD said, a similar principle applies in FFVII.

Tom Morello
08-10-2002, 09:58 PM
The most annoying moment is when Wakka introduced himself... grrr...

I... hate.... wakka.... so... very... much...:mad2:

hughes
08-10-2002, 10:39 PM
Thankfully when I played FFX, Tidus' thoughts didn't remind me of Wonder Years. it reminded me of Ray Liotta's thought's in Goodfellas. Goodfellas kicks ass.

StArRyAnGeLiCuS
08-10-2002, 11:13 PM
lesse... Yuna's voice definately! also, Wakka's Ultimate Weapon is a pain to grab.. >.< But I just really hated the Thunder Plains... grr. "Have to block 200 con. times for so and so...." gosh!

stuck
08-17-2002, 03:10 PM
"I won't go so easy on you next time!" every single time I flee.Who at square thought that was funny?Own up.Also the pathetic humour and Tidus' lame reflections.

"I realise now the only one laughing back then was me."
How is he narrating when he dies/dissapears at the end.

Sefie1999AD
08-17-2002, 04:15 PM
Mark your spoilers, Stuck! And Tidus is a narrator because he's explaining the story during the point in the game when you're in Zanarkand, not after the game. You see when Tidus begins to tell the story at the beginning of the game, and you'll see that same scene again when he finishes telling the story.

nanakixiii
08-18-2002, 01:53 AM
For me:
Whenever I hear Cid when I pick a destination on the airship......

:eep:

Anyways, those who are suffering from the chocobo race and are playing the "non-international" version!! I have great news (bad news?). I know how to make tidus not get a time loss by hitting the birds...

Sita Atis
08-18-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by nanakixiii
I know how to make tidus not get a time loss by hitting the birds...

and that would be?

stuck
08-18-2002, 01:05 PM
I'm new here, I don't know how.Sorry.

crono_logical
08-18-2002, 02:52 PM
Don't worry, I changed it for you :p In future though, there's an Edit button under your post if you need to fix any other mistakes again :)

just_an_ordinaryGirl
08-28-2002, 12:07 PM
OMG! Yes! Yuna and Tidus' pretending to laugh scene! God it was annoying! :yuck: and SOooOOOO cheesy! That was an very unsuccessful attemp to make a romantic and touching scene!

Blizzard
08-28-2002, 12:22 PM
I just realised/remembered my most annoying moments in FFX

The amounr of times Lulu friggin said "Lets Go" and in the tone of voice...ARGH

And also when tidus would use flee and he'd go "Live and Let Live!" i felt like throwing the (CENSORED) controller at the screen

And the last thing

when Wakka would use sleep (or maybe dark) attack and he'd go "Goooodnight" in a hell pussy voice

Argh, damn flaws

nanakixiii
09-02-2002, 12:36 AM
In order to do the trick, you must hit a bird at exactly 2:00 (the max time). To do that, you have to press -> on the D-pad at the first curve. YOu should turn at around 1:56.

Yuli
09-05-2002, 06:49 AM
Nanakixiii.....I know. I know.
You are cheating......totally cheating with your "knowledge":mog:

Yuna_look_alike
09-15-2002, 11:05 AM
i would have to say it was right at the end of the game. i had to hit that pathetic boss YU YEvon one more time and then i could watch the end fmv. But before i could it him the electricity tripped.Aaaaaaarg!!!!

Shinzo
09-17-2002, 02:08 AM
Tidus Final weapon the sigil. DAMN BIRDS! STUPID RACING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinzo :roll: :shoot:

http://animeadmirers.com/shinzopgs/szdnldpics2.html

Seifer
09-28-2002, 05:39 AM
I'll tell ya the most annoying moment in FFX. The most annoying moment in FFX is when the freakin' Prologue didn't play like it usually does. That seriously agitated me. (Would that even be a moment? It didn't even happen...sheesh. I guess it counts as a moment seeing as I was waiting for it to play during the ending theme.)

Other than that, the final boss guy who kept making me go through that icicle/item area thingee and watching the whole transformation scene over and over and over again after killing me countless times.

Kettch
09-28-2002, 06:53 AM
most annoying part??

the fact that Tidus was a friggin idiot. Yuna had done everything but thrown her self at him. She couldnt have been any more abvious about liking him without coming right out and saying it, and he still doesnt get it?? Come on, strange new reality or no, no one is THAT dense....

And the forced laugh in Luca was ok the first time, but I agree that it gets old quick.

and the voice actors were ok for the most part

Yuna's parts seamed a bit flat... Tidus' parts were overdone

So basically you had

Yuna-underacted
Tidus-Overacted.

sorry, 2 extremes are still extreme, they dont average out.

And as for the Sigils...yeah, they were frusterating, but many of the really annoying ones (IE lulu) werent necessary anyway. when I beat it, I only had tidus', auron's, yuna's, and Rikku's.

Over all though, I probably liked FFX more than FF7 or FF8.

Kettch

Angel from Heaven
09-28-2002, 01:13 PM
Most annoying part?

Well, when you fight Evarae the first time, then you get to fighting monks, and die, (coz there isn't a save point in between, with no time to heal) and you have to do it all again

Another one, all the sigils and legendary weapons are all a pain in the ass, except maybe yuna's.

Stroywise, would be the "laughing" scene, their voice acting was just terrible.......

Cz
09-28-2002, 01:24 PM
The laughing scene was just terrible. The voice acting wasn't great, but that was just bad writing, overall.

I actually found Yunalesca fairly easy, for some reason. It was merely a case of keeping all characters in zombie status, and then reviving when they were K.O'ed.

In gameplay terms, I really despised the Chocobo section. Remiem Temple's race was fun, but the Calm Lands training was hideously boring.

DarkSerge
09-28-2002, 06:42 PM
On chocobo race and scoring .01 seconds :cry: :crying: :crying2:

Go powerful women
10-01-2002, 02:41 AM
The only thing that really truly annoyed me was Seymor. He was too creepy. "Yuna marry me." "Ohh Auron you have the stench of the farplane". "Let me help you defeat sin by becoming sin" SORRY too annoying. The really annoying thing was he wouldn't just go away. Followed Yuna like a lost puppy. You go Yuna!!
Live your dreams with no regrets.

MoogleRush
10-01-2002, 05:45 AM
Every single time Yuna opens her mouth.

The laughing scene in Luca. I had to mute the TV to get past it the 2nd time I played FFX.

Aika
10-01-2002, 06:10 AM
when you play the game through the second time...

going through the dumb quests in the temples for a second time*place a sphere here, there, blah blah blah*

Mo-Nercy
10-01-2002, 08:57 AM
Yuna in Macalania Spring, before Tidus kissed her. She was sobbing although it sounded more like laughing. And her laughing sounds more like sobbing...

Aika
10-01-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Al Bhedł
Yuna in Macalania Spring, before Tidus kissed her. She was sobbing although it sounded more like laughing. And her laughing sounds more like sobbing...

lol so true.....*ha ha sob ha ha* and is it just me or does she kinda look like a drowned rat in that scene? :|

Mage_of_Fire
10-19-2002, 06:59 AM
EVERY SINGLE FING TIME TIDUS THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!
aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh! I thought i would just scream at him when he siad stuff like, "That was when i first considered becoming a guardian, when wakka told me i had talent in battle." and when he's thinking about sin being ject. How can you sound so annoyingly hyper when you talk and completely nasel when you think? He's pinching his nose, i swear! Plus, how does half the game go by in a few minutes (sundown to night)?

Auron_Kotetsu
10-24-2002, 04:46 PM
lesseeee.... oh! yeah... when you get to Zanarkand and see the beginning sequence again, knowing that tidus is not a girl. I honestly and truly thought he was a girl the first time i saw that sequence. i mean... gahhh...

and there was the way yuna breathed. ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!! SHE BREATHED TOO MUCH!!! I would have liked it much better if she hadn't breathed as much. or at all. yeah. at all. die yuna.

Ceres
10-24-2002, 06:14 PM
Although Tidus sounded like he was squacking, Yuna was ready to keel over and have a heart attack - I liked the laughing scene. Especially when Wakka was, "We were worried you could of gone inasne, ya?" It wasn't truly romantic, but really funny.

The most annoying thing for me was Seymour. Annoyance. Not only was his character really, really stupid, (EG: I only met you four times, but I swear I love you, and we are going to cram in four years of love and get married! And you're only 17 too!) but he always kept coming back. I mean, come on. I would of loved a much better, tougher boss. When I *spoiler* killed him in Macalania I was like, "YES!! GONE FOREVER!" Only to find him yet again *spoiler* in the prison Yuna was in (forgot the name). And then, Gagazet, I was like, "WHY WON'T YOU DIE DANG IT!" Only to find him yet AGAIN. I was so pissed off beyond belief.

Another annoyance was the extended ending and the Dark Aeons. When I read about it, I was like, "Dark Aeons? Must mean a walkthrough for Yojimbo, Anima, and Magus Sisters." Only to find their were extra bosses! I beat everything in the Arena (except two...getting there, though!) and it would of been fun defeating the Aeons. They were always fun beating them with Belgemine. :p And the extended ending. I swear to god. Grrrr. Go FF7-ending on us, why don't you, Square?

Kami
10-25-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by crono_logical
Yes, I found Tidus and Yuna pretending to laugh annoying.

THAT was annoying. 'haahahaahahaaa!' they soudned like evil crows or something.

Scandalous
10-31-2002, 05:46 PM
Kissing in Malcalania with Suteki Da Ne playing....cheesy.

LOL, I personally thought that scene was beautiful, I also thought the trying-to-laugh scene was cute. Hehe. But I didn't like it when...I had to fight Evrae(sp?)!! It took me sooo long.

RedMageKero
11-03-2002, 09:35 PM
Personally, I thought the Cloister of Trials was an eye twitching, hand clenching, annoying thing to do. Especially the Zanarkand one, I stepped accidently on a wrong one and all of it got screwed up! :mad: Stupid tiles....

Auron kind of got on my nerves sometimes, thinking himself so wise and idiotic. I wanted to hurl my shoe at him sometimes. He thinks himself so big.

Some of the side quests were long and hard, but the thing I hated most was the Luca tournament when you had to play, you HAD to play blitzball. Its fun to watch, but stupid to play. ggrrrrr................:eep:

Mage_of_Fire
11-14-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by RedMageKero
the thing I hated most was the Luca tournament when you had to play, you HAD to play blitzball. Its fun to watch, but stupid to play. ggrrrrr................:eep:

Actually, blitzball is kinda fun. I've won 3 tournaments with perfect record. In one of them, Tidus had 54 goals by the end (You play 10 games). Also, I've beaten several tournaments. One of the funnier ones was when the Psyches got kicked out in the first round, or when consolation match was between Fangs and Psyches.

Phil
05-15-2003, 02:42 AM
Ok i was fighting Ochu the first time i played ffx, and i was down to just Lulu. i was doing well using fire, but Ochu poisoned me. then, I got lucky and ochu died. Lulu was instantly killed right after ochu died and i got a game over. KILL THE TELEVISION. i also hate blitzball because no matter which move i make i get sacked! DIE TIDUS AND LULU DIE A HORRIBLE DYING DEATH!

Iceglow
05-15-2003, 09:57 AM
let me see the celestial weapons were kinda crappy to earn but I got them otherwise the laughing at luca made me like "oookkaaay I'll just walk out of the room and pretend its not me playing it" but it had to be after going through a vicious training routine to beat pennace and nemesis I killed "the allmighty, all powerful, all seeing god come anew, blah blah blah" whatever else Mika and the other maesters said in two @*^<~#@ hits with my celestial weapons maybe its just me but they shouldn't have included break damage limit for the final battle make it so the ability wouldnt work that or give them a defence of around 500 and a couple of billion hp

PhoenixAsh
05-15-2003, 10:23 PM
I don't understand why people complain about the final boss being easy. "I trained for ages, way above the level your meant to be, and he was easy!!!" Well yes he would be...

Many things annoyed me about X. Yuna being a very large part of this, and amazingly it wasn't her voice that bothered me! Seymour of course was another annoying thing. Then there's the layout of the game, the lack of a world map, the overly llong unskippable cut scenes...

But none of this compares to the true evil of FFX. A thing so truly awful that I think it's possible it was designed as some hideous social experiment. That thing... is the mini games.

Let's look at the evidence, were they really intended to be fun?

Blitzball, argueably the most fun of the bunch, however was this fluke? It was set underwater intentionally, but for some reason it was 2D. You could recruit new players, but due to the setup it was near impossible to improve them because their levels were too low to Techcopy. The games last well over ten minutes, yet you need to complete around fifty to get any decent rewards.

Undecided, let's move on. Chocobos. Now I actually had some fun playing this. Even after being given the ridiculous time required I still thought it would be okay. So what did they do? Throw in birds completely hidden that won't appear until the very last few metres of the race. On that close a timer, they surely didn't expect a random element to be entertaining?

Macalania woods. Even after being told what to do, and doing it, I still haven't got the sigil. How the hell was anyone supposed to get some of this stuff without a guide?

The Cloisters. Hmmm, dull wandering about moving spheres with very little thinking involved. This could almost be just slightly annoying. But no. If you want to get good stuff, you have to do the SAME cloisters several times. Why, why, why?????

Now the lightning bolts. Now it's getting stupid. Do I have to even go into this? Endurance is rarely going to be fun, but endurance that you have to restart for the slightest mistake? That's assuming you knew every detail you had to watch out for to begin with.

The final mini game. This is the biggy. I know you might be thinking, it wasn't that bad. But think about it. They put it right before a long cut scene and the final boss. They knew you'd have to do it several times. So what did they choose to base it on? Bad camera angles. BAD FRICKIN CAMERA ANGLES! Who in their right mind would even consider leaving them in a game, let alone actually basing a game on them.

Do we really think these were designed to entertain? Am I some crazy conspiracy theorist? Are Square secretly running the world and we are just pawns in their evil scheme?
Yuna is to become a lead character. What do you think?

Yrkoon
05-25-2003, 01:06 AM
the most annoying bit for me was when i realised i would have to make up a whole set of new armours just to kill penance (just finished making em thank god)

oh and... chocobo racing (took me nearly 8 hours constant)

Hayato
06-02-2003, 06:41 AM
Seymour is a fken stalker.

He just can't take a hint, When a girl usually kills you 3 times in a row she means NOOOOOOO you frickin blue headed moron

Jesus, she's 17! And you are what? A 1 million year old freak?

One guy that really can't take a hint

Also that laugh scene in Luca, I destroyed my T.V and sent all the bits around the world.

Ethéré
06-08-2003, 06:38 AM
Everytime Tidus would say "Listen to my story...." Whine whine. Rrrhaa. And they made Yuna seem mindless. Or maybe personality-less. Or maybe brain damaged. But Auron, ah, well, he makes up for it. *Sniff* Oh yeah, Bliztball, well throw me a friggin card game here

Shlup
06-08-2003, 08:43 AM
I used a walkthrough for every single cloister of trials. Didn't even want to deal with it.

Rinna Lee
06-08-2003, 07:33 PM
Okay...here's my list:

1. Yuna's voice

2. Yu Yevon boss

3. Tidus saying, "This is my story."

4. The Thunder Plains

5. Lulu's ultimate weapon

I have a lot more...want me to go on??? :(

DarkJedi
06-20-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Mr Shoopuf
Game wise I'd have to say that that damned chocobo race is probably the most annoying thing for me, especially seeing as I STILL haven't done it yet. In general though, I think the fact that we didn't get that extended ending the Japanese got is quite annoying too.

what was the japanese ending?

Phoenix729
06-22-2003, 08:58 PM
I'm gonna have to say, in all honesty that i enjoyed very little of the game. the only good thing i look forward to in ffx is blitzball. and that gets kinda dull after too many games. Heres some examples of the shite:

laughing scene
any part where tidus is speaking
"yuuuuunnnniiiiiii"
every linear, walk from A to B point of the game (macalania woods, moon flow, besaid, calm lands thunder plains, just about everywhere else, etc., etc.)
yunas attitude (or lack of)
kimaris overall uselessness (smacks of freya)

FFxi was far superior to this

Auron_Kotetsu
06-25-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Phoenix729
FFxi was far superior to this

I'm assuming you mean FFIX, not the game that isn't out yet. In which case...

I'm sorry, i'll give you every point that you made EXCEPT this one. While this game had a tendency to piss me off, i at least had some motivation to finish it. I'm at the cleanup part of the game in FFIX, and i really don't care what happens. I've had it at that point for about a year.

Doesn't look like i'm gonna beat it.

So hey, yeah, it's no FFVII. But neither is it IX. Somewhere in between.

Savannah
07-05-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by dejaVoo
kissing in macalania woods with suteki da ne playing.. cheesy

I agree- some of the most beautiful graphics in the game, but horribly, HORRIBLY cheesy, with them drifting about in the water... ugh.

KiDD
07-05-2003, 03:06 PM
oh GOD i hated that kissing in the water....god damn.... I change channels whenever I'm at that part. I think it's the crappiest love story so far in the FF series.Wait, nvm Lulu and Wakka is.

Savannah
07-06-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by KiDD
oh GOD i hated that kissing in the water....god damn.... I change channels whenever I'm at that part. I think it's the crappiest love story so far in the FF series.Wait, nvm Lulu and Wakka is.

The chemistry between Yuna and Tidus just isn't that great. It felt like they were just stuck together for the sake of sticking the two main characters together.

Despite all the things that were long and tedious about FFX, it's still my favorite so far.

Savannah
07-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Oh, and something else that irritated me greatly that I forgot to mention- Kimahri's battle with the two other Ronso. UGH. I suppose the creators knew how little people would use him in the game, and threw this in as a last-ditch effort to power him up.