PDA

View Full Version : New Forum? (FFXII)

CKNOTZ
07-28-2002, 05:40 AM
Can someone start a FF 12 forum. Is that crono im suppose to be asking? well i would like to talk about the next offline ff and see what the facts are.

Alpha
07-28-2002, 07:29 AM
There really isn't anything known about the game. No pictures, no names, no clues. There really wouldn't be much to discuss but whatever.

(--->This (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=40)<--- is where you post requests by the way)

edczxcvbnm
07-28-2002, 08:33 AM
There is a world outside the FFXI forums. You can leave. Just take it one step at a time...or something.

We can make a FFXII forum. It would serve as much purpose as this one has for the past year and a half if not longer. This forums was up before FFIX was released when all we knew was FFXI was online.

Lionx
07-28-2002, 10:18 AM
I suppose not until we know more than FFXII is offline first. And yes, feedback forum this should go.

crono_logical
07-28-2002, 10:45 AM
Sorry, I can't make new forums, you have to ask admins for that stuff, and yes, this would be best asked in Feedback Forum :)

*moves*

Loony BoB
07-28-2002, 07:03 PM
Can't those kinda threads go in General FF for now? Although I do see where you're coming from, I don't think we can talk that much about a game that pretty much doesn't exist to us.

Cz
07-31-2002, 08:42 PM
I can think of very few topics of discussion for FFXII, and those that you might want to start can easily go in General FF/Squaresoft. When we start getting information, or regular posts, then an FFXII forum will be put up.

Dr Unne
08-01-2002, 03:11 AM
Does FFXII exist in any form? As soon as there is any kind of news with any information to base discussion on, we'll make the forum. Right now what would you say?

"Oh, I wonder what FFXII will be like!"

"Me too!" x 100.

We'll make an FFXII forum eventually though, don't worry.

Loony BoB
08-01-2002, 04:59 PM
*reads Unne's post*

=O That'd be, like, totally the best forum ever. *wonders what it'll be like for a while*