PDA

View Full Version : The Journal Thread (August)

Dr Unne
08-01-2002, 08:04 AM
Today, I made a journal thred. And all is well with the world.

Bulldog
08-01-2002, 08:33 AM
Ever since my friend moved in, I've been feeling a bit better...Or worse? Anyway, apparently she sold one of the suckiest Windows to me, while smiling and telling me it was very good. Wench. Oh well. I did promise to be the first customer of hers, so I kind of had to buy something.
Since she's been living here, I thought I could sleep a little more than I usually do. I did. After I woke up SOMEONE had been toying with my computer. This SOMEONE got me banned from my FAVORITE dc hub. Sheesh. I've also noticed she's been poking around my bookmarked ones.... oy oy. I hope she didn't "do" anything. Anyhow, I'm cool. I'm fine. It's better to live with one of my best friends, than to live alone in this big apartment. Now, I just need the other ones to drop by, and everything will be just like "the old days".

My sister is okay right now, she wrote a couple of letters sometime ago to tell me how she was doing. I think she's fine.

And the thing about those kids. Argh. I hate to "educate" those little poops. They don't pay ANY attention. Why did I promise their parents to teach them? I could have gotten myself a job and earn some money.

Oh well. I'll stop complaining. It's not healthy.

Shoyku
08-01-2002, 05:14 PM
Proto actually IMed me. I am as happy as happy could be.

bki
08-01-2002, 08:06 PM
Dear Diary,
tomorrow i'm having a SLEEPOVER!!!^^
and we're gonna put make-up all over my brothers face while he's asleep^^
we'll be eating tons of sweets, popcorn etc...and watching late night movies^^

today...i've been teaching people my secret code and have been chatting to them...it was cool^^

C!Ya!Bki

Bulldog
08-01-2002, 09:07 PM
I just realised how horrible it is not being able to access my favorite dc hub. At least I know why I was perm-banned. She installed somekind of uploadcapper. Illegal client. BLEEP!! Permban for YOU!
*cries a big BIG river*

gokufusionss1
08-03-2002, 10:57 PM
Dear Mr Bill Diary
Today i woke up to find my TV still on yet again my attempt to abandon the concept of sleep failed, It's such a waste of 8 hours.
After i got up and eventualy showered i settled down to play FFX but got bored quickly and began to read instead got a bored quickly again and decided to order LOTR dvd off from amazon.co.uk
Spent the rest of the day watching the TV and punching and headbutting the walls.
pha, same old same old
Plans for tommorow: Get a life or Something

VarzaEl the Fallen
08-04-2002, 12:51 AM
Dear Journal-like entity,

Tommorow I'll be leaving for holidays far from the big city.I look forward to my first minute of ''complete'' silence without the constant groaning of cars!Sheesh!I recently realized that when you're in a city it is never completely silent.It can never be so.:rolleyes2I'm gonna go to a vmountain village that is also fairly near to the sea.The mountain and its forest will take up most of my time despite tyhe nice beach(not that I'll not visit it,but:D )

Other than that I realized how important it is to set priorities and principles in your life.At first that seems like living a very restricted life but in reality such an action ensures that it will be YOU that is actually living your life and not somebody else.Because when you don't have principles you probably haven't taken the time to ''talk''wityh yourself and understand what bothers or excites you.And that leads to being carried away by other people that have their own principles/goals set.

A first it seems hard and restricting but i the long run you come to realize that such a decision was for the best and kept you from wasting time on things that actually didn't interest you.

Such a realization made me understand what I look for in other people and refarined me from wasting asny more energy on a girl that attracted me only physically as it came out.And the weird thing is that I couldn't even imagine that some weeks ago..You learn something new each day as it seems...and I must have been born yesterday..

I'll have to do much thinking during this holiday about my future and my goals(time passes slowely when you're surrounded by silence).I hope something good will come out of that thinking....

Loony BoB
08-04-2002, 07:06 PM
Well, it's been a while since I wrote one o' these...

People would always say that I do so much for the site and I must work so hard... I never really did, everyone else would. Today, I finally felt like I was actually doing something. Even if it was just going around the site and nit-picking things that needed a go-over. I can't do HTML. I don't know FTP. I don't have my own computer, so I can't exactly practice. I don't really do diddlysquat for the site xD I just asked if people would, and they did. But today I did stuff! Yay. =P *dum*

Stefanie has the best singing voice in the world. She hasn't sung to me today, but she sent me an email with a link to some lyrics, and now she's sent me the song, and I listened to it, and all I'm wondering is how it will be like when she sings it. Makes me smile. She's so everything. Love her. Love you, honey! *kisses*

Um, yeah. Marraige. Wondering when I'll propose, how I'll propose, what the parents of each person will think, wondering where we would live, wondering how, wondering so much. It's things like these that make me sit back on my chair while I wonder. Coz they're so big that you can't lean in to them or you won't see the whole picture. *sigh*

Fun-Diddly-Unne. *twiddling of thumbs* I think I'll go roam the guestbook a little longer. Keep the song playing through the now-muffled microphone. 34th page, I believe... yeah.

I'm so relaxed right now. So with Stefanie.

gokufusionss1
08-05-2002, 02:30 PM
Dear bill
Last night whie trying to avoid sleep i hd revelation i've decided not to be myself as i'm not a likeable person. I'm going to give out a false persona after all if you look happy it reflects on everything that you do.

Also decided that being a stone overweight is nto good i'm going to atempt to reach my physical peak of two years ago.

bki
08-08-2002, 09:13 PM
Dear Diary,

Me and my bros have a new lil pet hamster!!!

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we spent the whole day watching it!!!^^

we still can't think of a name tho...

C!Ya!Bki

Bulldog
08-09-2002, 08:36 PM
Today I finally sold my car. No reaction. I think my brain still doesn't get it. Whatever. I still have the other one. Yes I <s>have</s> had two cars. But I don't really want to use this one, because it was a special gift from a special person. If I wreck I'll die. I know, it's pretty lame to have a car and not use it. But it's my car and my garage. At least it's not hurting anyone. I think.

Flamethrower
08-12-2002, 12:16 PM
It's almost 6:00 A.M. where I am right now. I woke up at 4:00 A.M. and I havn't been able to fall asleep since then. I really need to be asleep, because today is my first day of high school, but I can't fall asleep, im too nervous. Besides, no point in going to sleep now when im going to be awakened in about 30 minutes. I feel so nervous, im going to a new school where I won't know anyone, I don't know what to expect. Well, might as well start getting ready now...later.

bki
08-12-2002, 04:34 PM
Dear Diary,

we desided on a name for the hamster at last...it's called cookie...

C!Ya!Bki

Bulldog
08-13-2002, 03:06 PM
Time to get a job or something.
I don't know what I'm doing, but it seems I don't have as much online time as I would like to. I admit, I can't read every post in every thread any longer. There you go. Time's running away again. Bye.

Logan
08-18-2002, 11:14 PM
'Tis me again. I changed my avatar and sig and I really like it. I didn't really like the movie, but who cares!

Oh the subject of why I'm upset. I called Justin the other day......and he was really quiet and sounded depressed, and he wasnt answering my questions, so I figured out that there was probably someone in the room, and I asked him if someone was in the room, and he said YES, and I said okay...Are you grounded? and he said yeah, and I went through ALL the possible theories why he got grounded, because he couldn't say. I think he either got caught with drugs, which would make me mad, because he said he's only 'tried' one type ONCE, or...he tried to run away/kill himself. Those are the only possible things. I kinda hope it's the drug one, but when I asked him if he tried to hurt himself or kill himself, his voice was different when he said No....so....I'm really afraid for him right now ><;;; I seriously hope he's okay. I miss him v.v;

And, I found a neeeew message board I love to post at now. safe Haven. It's....just the best thing since this. I mean, This message board is super spiffy, but I can talk about my mentalness and SIing in safe Haven and they understand. It's great. I love it. -Whistles- ^^;;;

Luv y00, diary thing xD; (If anyone reads this, cross your fingers for my friend Justin, that he didn't do anything stupid...Thanks ^^)

stuck
08-31-2002, 12:08 PM
How could you do that to me you (i don't want to swear).I will not retrogress and fall back down the ladder.i will climb onto your plateau and step on your head in order to get onto the first rung of your ladder. You are stepping on my fingers and i'm a little hurt,what did i do to you?anyway no matter what you do you cannot stop progress,my progress. one day after years of your stagnation after you become bitter and angry and useless.i'll look down on you and call your name, you'll remember and you won't regret(it is beyond your capacity as a human).Then i will spit on your head and you will scream and then leap as high as you can,but you will not reach me you can't, your not nearly close enough.So sit there and smile unwittingly,you are not aware of what's in store.Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!