PDA

View Full Version : Last Post: Never

Killy
08-02-2002, 02:04 AM
It seems like after removing all post counts, now the last post (in your profile) was deleted as well.

I tough removing post counts was a good idea, but knowing when someone posted for the last time doesnt cause spam does it? Its usefull sometimes when I want to know when someone posted last, I use it to know if people are still active and such.

If theres a good reason behind it, I will not oppose this, but right now I fail to see its purpose.

Please make me see the light :D

crono_logical
08-02-2002, 02:22 AM
Strangeness - only some profiles have Last Post Never, whilst others are fine (mine for example).

*goes to do more investigating*

Killy
08-02-2002, 02:24 AM
Mine is fine now, but look at people who didnt post recently...

BTW, your profile was wrong too a few mins ago

crono_logical
08-02-2002, 02:30 AM
I have no idea than xD

Perhaps Bleys saw this thread and fixed the problem whilst I was posting and kept silent about it? :p

*can't think of any other reasons at the moment*

EDIT: Ah, Bleys is messing about with <S>MySQL</S> phpMyAdmin (what the heck was I thinking?) as we speak, as he just mentioned it in Staff. What a guess by me xD

Well, there's your explanation, I think :p

Killy
08-02-2002, 02:35 AM
is he messing with anything related to this?

Edit: Darn your edit, now this thread is pointless

*Closes*
*Fails*
*Hacks*
*Fails*
*shuts up*
*Succeds*

Dr Unne
08-02-2002, 03:25 AM
Aye.

Citizen Bleys
08-02-2002, 10:10 PM
Just to clarify: Anybody who has "never" listed as their last post simply hasn't posted since I reset the post counts, that's all.

I meant actually set everybody's posts in the database to zero, not merely hid them--that was yesterday.