PDA

View Full Version : Favorite FF quotes...feel free to add.(Spoilers)

Final Fantasy Freak
08-06-2002, 12:04 AM
"Touch me with that hand and I'll remove it"-Dona,FFX.
"I remembered Auron telling me...Sin is my old man...Sin is Jecht"-Narrator Tidus,FFX.

Mo-Nercy
08-06-2002, 07:51 AM
"Pick spot, shut up, wait" ~Kimahri.

Blizzard
08-06-2002, 12:03 PM
"Pitiful Mortal

Your hope ends here!

And your meaningless existence with it!"

Seymour - Battle on Mt. Gagazet

Prodigy
08-06-2002, 03:08 PM
Argh that Seymour line was the worst!

It sounded completely out of place and just like it had been lifted from Sephiroth's script from 7 (where it would have been far more appropriate!)

Final Fantasy Freak
08-06-2002, 11:36 PM
Summoner may pass,gaurdians may pass...Khimari not pass-Biran Ronso

Mo-Nercy
08-07-2002, 10:10 AM
"Lord Ohalland, guide our feet" ~Wakka

"Kimahri remember, shoopuf shook. Yuna fell in water. Shoopuf pick up with nose. Yuna jump in three more times for fun" ~Kimahri

"Did you hit your head or something?"
"Um..you guys hit me" ~Rikku and Tidus

Blizzard
08-07-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Prodigy
Argh that Seymour line was the worst!

It sounded completely out of place and just like it had been lifted from Sephiroth's script from 7 (where it would have been far more appropriate!)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Seymour is hell cool!!!

And i thought that that line was very original

sorry to say but thats like nothng sephiroth would say, not at all

yes, it might be out of place, but i think that it was more of a yunalesca thing, when she gets all pissy and has a psycho about them removing spira's hope or some crap. and if it was yunalesca i think that they should say something like....

You want to destroy spira's hope?

Well....

ok blah i suck

Silent Warrior
08-07-2002, 04:16 PM
In the context of everything that goes on around it, I guess mine is...

"As soon as lady Yuna fixes her hair, we leave." - Auron
The tone of voice, his expression, whatever. Neat.

Prodigy
08-07-2002, 05:27 PM
The part I was referring to is the bit about "meaningless existence".

That was the whole FOUNDATION of FF7 and it would fit straight into Sephiroth's dialogue - in fact it may even be in there. He's always reiterating that cloud is a puppet, meaningless etc. and his efforts are futile.

In FFX it didn't seem to fit because they hadn't really expanded on the idea of their lives being meaningless.

That's just how I interpret it anyway.

Zifnab
08-07-2002, 06:46 PM
Argh, everything Seymour said was cheesy and unoriginal.

The gang has guns to their head, and Seymour says:
"Kill them" ~_~

"If you're offering your lives, I'm just going to have to take them" - before first battle

"I shall become one with Sin and destory the world!" < not exact but close enough ~_~

Squall_Leonhart3:16
08-08-2002, 05:54 PM
"How many steaks you think we can make with one of those?"
-Wakka, in a fight with a Behemoth

Masamune 2
08-09-2002, 03:28 AM
Auron: "You sure? This is it. This is your story."

Wakka: "Just Wait." (over and over again)

Rikku: "Um. This good. Goados sure knows how to eat."

Jess
08-09-2002, 04:41 PM
"Or the Dreams that have faded....Never forget them" -Yuna, at the very end of the game! I think its so cute.

Sita Atis
08-10-2002, 02:01 AM
Luzzu: See? Keep your head down, say "sir" a lot, and you'll do fine.

Gatta: Right...sir.

Mo-Nercy
08-11-2002, 05:06 AM
"Alright, let's make the Goers goners!" ~Wakka, Blitzball match.

"You're late Auron" ~Jecht

The following quotes are in Al Bhed translated into english...

"Don't go back there. There's nothing left."
"Well at least we still have blitz right?"
"The ball...I think we forgot something." ~Two Al Bhed guys at the ruins of Home.

Setsuna Yuna
08-11-2002, 09:03 AM
"O'aka the who?"

"Don't know me?
Well not many do, not yet..."~Tidus and O'aka

"They say your head gets funny when Sin is near. Maybe what you saw was some kind of dream?"~Rikku (not exact, but close enough) :p

Sefie1999AD
08-11-2002, 11:04 AM
I don't know what's my favorite line. Probably everything Auron says. "This it it. This is your story. It begins here" was a great one, though. I agree with Cloud of Midgar. Seymour was a totally stereotypical cliched villain with a bad design, and his menacing voice also sounded stereotypical. It was almost screaming "Every cliched villain talks like this and sounds like this."

Here's a listing of stupid Seymour quotes: *MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!! And this time, Cloud of Midgar, I assume you have played FFX, so you won't say "No FFX spoilers Sephiroth1999AD or you'll get a server ban by one of the admins!" or anything like that.*

"Well, if you're offering your lives, I will have to take them." (Macalania Temple)

"So be it." (Macalania Temple, his voice sounds really lame when he says that)

"Feel my pain. Come, Anima!" (Macalania Temple, his voice sounds really lame here too. Once I said "Yeah yeah, I can make you feel pain" and once I said "Yaddayaddayadda. Even 'Feel my fingers Animal, I want to stick them on your ass' would be a better line")

"That power that defeated Anima... It will be mine!" (still in Macalania Temple)

"Kill them." (Seymour in Bevelle)

"Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal." (Seymour in Bevelle trial)

"However... The summoner Yuna, daughter to High Summoner Braska... She may be of some use to us alive." (Seymour in Bevelle, the "she may be of some use to us alive" is a totally cliched line)

"I have saved him [Kinoc]. He was a man who craved power. And great power he had, but he feared losing it. Trembling at unseen enemies, he spent his days scheming petty schemes. Chased by his fears, never knowing rest. You see... Now he has no worries. He has been granted sleep eternal. Death is a sweet slumber. All the pain of life is gently swept away... Ah, yes. So you see... if all life were to end in Spira, all suffering would end. Don't you see? Do you not agree? That, Yuna, is why I need you. Come, Lady Yuna. Come with me to Zanarkand, the lost city of the dead. With death on our side, we will save Spira, and for this... I will take from you your strength, Yuna, your life, and become the next Sin. I will destroy Spira! I will save it!" (Seymour in Bevelle. Not only his lines are stupid, but also extremely boring! No wonder Tidus said "You're totally nuts" after that line)

"Very well. I will give you your death. You seem to want it so." (Seymour in Bevelle)

"Now is your time to die. Prepare yourself, son of Jecht." (Mt Gagazet)

"You could end the suffering of this poor Ronso. Allow Kimahri to die, and release him from his pain." (Mt Gagazet)

"To destroy - to heal - Spira, I will become Sin. Yes, with your help." (Mt Gagazet)

"Pitiful mortal. Your hope ends here. And your meaningless existence with it!" (Mt Gagazet. And this line does suck. In what way is Seymour not a mortal? He's not a part of Sin yet, so he's not immortal. And he is very mortal. In fact, he's mort, as in, dead, himself)

"Sin has chosen me. I am part of Sin. I am one with Sin, forever. Immortal!" (Inside Sin. Stupid guy, Sin just absorbed him)

"I will learn to control it, from within. I have all the time in the world. Since you were gracious enough to dispose of Yunalesca... the only means of destroying Sin is forever gone. Now nothing can stop us!" (Inside Sin)

"By all means, try! You should thank me. Your death means your father's life!" (Inside Sin)

"But even after I am gone, Spira's sorrow will prevail." (Inside Sin)

There, that should be all that bad lines I remember Seymour said. But actually, that isn't everything. The way he transforms into a gigantic badass with a metallic robotic voice... blarg, that was lame! Can't he do any cool and original transformations? Instead, he has to transform into a Terminator-style piece of crap, every time. Even Jenova of FF7 (Jenova*Birth, Jenova*Life, Jenova*Death, Jenova*Synthesis) and Exdeath of FF5 (human, branch, tree, deformed garbage load) do better transformations than Seymour. Did I mention how his voice also annoys me? And his music, although it suits him, it's still a bit too much taken from Sephiroth's and Kuja's themes. Not only that, but the name Seymour is beginning to get old, as this is the third villain whose name has an "Se"-beginning (Sephiroth, Seifer, Seymour). Anyway, because Seymour is stupid, I sing along with his musical melody theme "Se-y-mour! A-ss-hole!" (or however you insert the syllables).

Mo-Nercy
08-11-2002, 11:12 AM
His voice was hardly menacing. In fact I didn't even think he was a bad guy until Operation Mi'ihen.

He was kinda lame. But at least he was better than Queen Brahne. Seymour...not exactly a bad guys name. Seifer, now that's a name!

Anyways, back to the point:

"You have angered Kimahri, the spirits of the Ronso will guide Kimahri's spear!" ~Kimahri, Mt. Gagazet battle with Seymour.

Masamune 2
08-12-2002, 07:39 PM
Auron: Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of
pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your
stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Heath
08-12-2002, 08:36 PM
Seymour: Excuse me Auron why are you still here. Us Guado are keen to teh smell of the Farplane.

I'll be posting Auron qotes after this mostly:

Setsuna Yuna
08-13-2002, 10:28 AM
"Kimahri remember.
Shoopuf shook.
Yuna fall in water.
Shoopuf scoop up Yuna with long nose.
Yuna jump in three more times for fun."

(pause)

"Kimahri worried."~Kimahri before the riding the shoopuf

"Hey use that if we get separated.
I'll come running, okay?"~Tidus to Yuna

"Sin is Jecht."~Auron

"If we get separated, just whistle.
I'll come running.
I promise."~Yuna

"In dark times she (Yuna) must be [cheerful].
She must shine bright.

Now are dark times. Yuna tries hard.
If we worry she tries harder.

Do not frown."~Kimahri's first words to Tidus~Kimahri

An Al Bhed Quote:

"Nothing beats blitz!
I wish you luck!"~Some Al Bhed guy before the tournament (translated)

I'll try to think of more later.

Heath
08-13-2002, 07:08 PM
Lulu: I was surprised too the first time I saw him. He may look like him, but he is NOT Chappu! Enough Wakka!

~Zodiac~
08-13-2002, 08:20 PM
Yenke (one of Kimahri's "friends") when battling Kimahri at Mt. Gagazet:"Hornless, Hornless"

He just says with such a cool accent, everytime I hear it again, im pissing my pants from laughing XD

Mo-Nercy
08-22-2002, 12:36 PM
"Trying not to think about my old man, made me think about him, of course" ~ Tidus' Thoughts

"Dude, our team is gonna rock, ya!" ~Wakka in Besaid

"This time I win, I will win!" ~ Kimahri, Mt Gagazet

"We can look for her with this oscillofinder! I dunno how it works either so don't ask me!" ~ Cid, Airship

"Oh hello, no charge this time" (don't you just love to hear that) ~ Chocobo Lady, Mi'ihen Highroad

"I told her, before we left Besaid. She hit me too." ~ Luzzu, Mushroom Rock Road

"May I inquire, why your lordship is presently present here..." ~ Wakka, Mushroom Rock Road.

Heath
08-22-2002, 07:06 PM
Yuna: I've heard the moonflow looks wonderful at night.
Tidus: Hey I know...
Auron: We aren't staying here til night

-N-
08-23-2002, 02:33 AM
In very beginning, in Zanarkand:

Auron: Some can't wait to die!

Before the Chocobo Eater fight:

Tidus: A large fiend... Let's go get him!
Auron: Why?
Tidus: It's the right thing to do.
Auron: It's the right thing to do? *laughs*
Tidus: What'd I say now?
Auron: Jecht said that a lot, too. And every time he said it, it meant trouble for Braska and me.

After Operation Mi'ihen:

Auron: A swift retreat. Satisfied?
Kinoc: What do you mean?
Auron: Those who turned from Yevon died, while the faithful live on.
Kinoc: The past ten years have changed you, I see.

Before entering Zanarkand:

Auron: Legendary guardian? I was just a boy. A boy about your age, actually. I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. That is my story.

That's all I could come up with, since you guys have already covered the good stuff.

mystic ice cube
08-23-2002, 11:49 PM
Seymour: Have you been to the farplane?
Auron:
Seymour: something something...we Guada are keen to the scent of the Farplane
Tidus: *sniffs Auron*
Auron: *pushes Tidus away*

Enigma
08-24-2002, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by mystic ice goddess
Seymour: Have you been to the farplane?
Auron:
Seymour: something something...we Guada are keen to the scent of the Farplane
Tidus: *sniffs Auron*
Auron: *pushes Tidus away*

LoL. I love that one.

(In Luca after the Blitzball Game)

Tidus: HAHAHAHAHA!(in a very fake way)
Yuna: HAHAHAHAHA(also in a fake way)

(After the Mi'hen Operatino on the beach)

Tidus: I still don't buy your story
*Auron walks away from Tidus*
Tidus: Don't you run away from me!
Auron: You're the one running (That's my favorite quote right now)

Jecht: I wanted to make that runt a star Blitzball player, one day.(Numerous times)

(In the Zanarkand Dome, in the memory sequence thingy right before he sacrifices himself to become a fayth)

Jecht: I ain't getting no younger so I might as well make myself useful.

I can't think of anymore.

NewbWithACause
08-24-2002, 12:40 PM
I cant exactly remember it, but the sequence when young Auron attacks Yunalesca:

Auron: You...you...let them die for nothing! Nothing has changed!
Yunalesca: Fool, you'll let hope die so you an drown in your sorrow! (I never understood a thing Yunalesca said!)

*Auron charges Yunalesca, Yunie zaps him*

"Those warrior monks are such pushovers"-O'aka after you meet him near the Sphere Theater. (I tend to disagree, fighting the ones with flamethrowers after getting thrown around by Evrae pissed the hell out of me, especially without Yuna :eep: )

Heath
08-24-2002, 01:45 PM
Tromell: If slicing my head off would please you and send me to Lord Seymour then please do so. (on return to Guado salam with Airship)

Mo-Nercy
08-25-2002, 02:40 AM
"Ah the Son of jecht" ~ Seymour, Mt. Gagazet

"And I guess that leaves out newest guardian. Star player of the Zanarkand Abes." ~Yuna, Her Sphere

"I'm warming the bench, he's taking my place." ~Wakka, Blitz Finals

"You can't do it, kid." ~Jecht. Ever so many times.

My point is, a script where the main character's name is never used is pretty impressive.

Flaps
08-25-2002, 11:03 AM
When I grow up, I'm gonna be a Blitzball
Spoken by some little kid, arsing about in a hut somewhere, can't remember where :/ ...possibly Killika?

RedMageKero
09-07-2002, 12:03 AM
:choc:

"I want my journey....to be full of laughter." ~Yuna

"This is our journey, we should leave together."~Lulu

"Hey, new guy."~Auron
"Who, me?"~Tidus
"Who else?"~Auron
"What can I do for you boss?"~Tidus

"And guardians? Don't forget to smile!"~Yuna

"He maybe some blitzball whiz kid, but up against fiends, he's a newbie."~Wakka

"I told her....lets go to Zanarkand together! Lets defeat Sin....but Yuna she....she just smiled."~ Tidus

"Good bye Chappu. You alway said I looked grumpy. But, those were the happiest days of my life." ~Lulu

Kero

:magus:

Scandalous
09-07-2002, 03:18 PM
"What do you want to do?" ~ Yuna

"Scream real loud?" ~ Tidus(And then he scares everyone out of their skin by SCREEAAAMING! :D)

"So mean...your moms would be ashamed of you!"~Rikku

Fallenvampiricangel
09-13-2002, 05:46 AM
"I hope you hurt them" ~ lulu
"A little" ~ Yuna

Bulldog
09-13-2002, 11:01 AM
"A day with you is never dull" *jumps* - Lulu

Final Fantasy Freak
09-19-2002, 03:00 AM
How did you figure out that seymour was evil at operation mihen. I didn't find out until he asked Yuna to marry him at Guadosalam?
(I didn't think my thread would be so popular)

Mo-Nercy
09-19-2002, 01:58 PM
Well, he said that the Operation wouldn't work and that they should let the people dream for a little longer. That means he knew heaps of people were going to die and he allowed it.

On with the quotes:

Lulu: But he was right, magic is effective againts marine fiends. You should learn some magic...
*Thunderbolt*
Rikku: Ahhhh!
Lulu: Maybe later.

Final Fantasy Freak
09-19-2002, 11:48 PM
....this thread isn't limited to FFX Quotes...Anything from the FF series works.

Al Bhed 3, that was Kinoc who said that,not seymour.

Ah,of course.
Protect the summoner even at the cost of ones own life,
how admirable-Seymour at Macalania Temple.

That line was so cheesy...it sounded like something sephiroth would say.

Edit by Kishi: Do not post multiple times in a row.

Auron_Kotetsu
09-20-2002, 12:36 PM
Guys, guys, come on, i got three words for you:
"...Ride ze shoopuf?"

Angel from Heaven
09-20-2002, 12:57 PM
"Now is your time to choose, live and fight your sorrow or die and be free of pain" ~Auron just befor *spolier* fighting Yunalesca

"I love you" ~Yuna ( i know its cheesy, but its all good)

Auron_Kotetsu
09-20-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Flaps
When I grow up, I'm gonna be a Blitzball
Spoken by some little kid, arsing about in a hut somewhere, can't remember where :/ ...possibly Killika?
mmmyep. it was kilika. at the inn you stay at.

Final Fantasy Freak
09-21-2002, 01:25 AM
"We Ronso shall shine your statue brightest"
"Thank you,but I fear that no one will make a statue for a traitor such as I am"
"Than Ronso will make,with grand horn on head"
-Biran Ronso and Yuna

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-06-2002, 06:29 PM
"The red carpet has fangs." - Auron, upon sight of Evrae
Originally posted by Final Fantasy Freak
....this thread isn't limited to FFX Quotes...Anything from the FF series works.No. You made this thread in the FFX forum, so it's limited to FFX quotes.

abrojtm
10-06-2002, 06:42 PM
"I'm going to offer my services to Yuna. Come." xD (Auron-when he first joins your party)

Mage_of_Fire
10-19-2002, 06:10 AM
I'm not making this up:

Some Guy in Luca after airship: "All the warrior monks have gone back to Bevelle. Spineless Basterds!" (something like that. I just love it!)

EDIT: I almost forgot about "i want to be a blitzball when i grow up." I took a double take and laughed my head fell off.

Also, I knew Seymour was evil the moment I saw him in Luca. It was verrrry obvious. The way he walked, the way he talked, the way his eyes stared right back at you, everything! My thoughts were confirmed when I saw that Anima had to be chained. Every evil dude tries to harness some power that is much stronger than himself.

Blizzard
10-19-2002, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Final Fantasy Freak
....this thread isn't limited to FFX Quotes...Anything from the FF series works.

Al Bhed 3, that was Kinoc who said that,not seymour.

Ah,of course.
Protect the summoner even at the cost of ones own life,
how admirable-Seymour at Macalania Temple.

That line was so cheesy...it sounded like something sephiroth would say.

Edit by Kishi: Do not post multiple times in a row.

If I recall, those words came straight out of Prodigy's Mouth...

EDIT: Got Rid of some crap I was wrong about.

Mage_of_Fire
10-19-2002, 06:23 AM
He's not a main character so he doesn't have a voice actor. Have you gotten the airship? Do you know how to get to the movie sphere place? Talk to everyone in the screen where you can see the building that looks like a helmet with a long part sticking off.

EDIT: Bevelle has to be blocked by that guy's guardians

Auron_Kotetsu
10-21-2002, 03:34 AM
i really don't think that happened, in FFX there is absolutly no curse words in it, because of voice acting.
actually, you are dead wrong, there is indeed a man in Luca who says that, if you were half the authority you claim to be, you would know that. and "bastard" is not a curse word per se, it is a rude word and a ruder title, but it is tolerable. please don't pretend to know more than you do. i'm sorry about the harshness, but i am in a very dark mood. i'll edit and fix it later maybe if it seems necessary.

lordbraska
10-24-2002, 02:05 PM
"You dirty rotten son of a shoopuff" - Wakka

"You let my brother die in a battle!!! ROOOOAAARR!!" -wakka (sounded just like that, the scene with the chocobo knights before the operation mayhem? Wakka is very funny in that scene...lol)

"Here comes a newbie..." - Auron (BATTLE MODE)

"Don't break your bones old man!" - Tidus (BATTLE MODE)

"Leave and let live.." - Tidus (RUNNING AWAY FROM BATTLE)

"See ya!" - Tidus (RUNNING AWAY FROM BATTLE)

"we have lost our family, our friends, and the dreams that have faded, never forget them..." - Yuna

"HORNLESS! HORNLESS! HORNLESS!" - Biran Ronso

Ceres
10-26-2002, 06:47 AM
"Your mothers would be ashamed!" ~ Rikku, Thunder Plains.

"Let's go inside. She's worse than the storm." ~ Auron, Thunder Plains.

"Howl alone, howl alone!" *The accent on this is just too hilarious ~ Biran (or Yenke?) on the road to the Moonflow.

"You don't know what a chocobo is? What back-water island did you come from, anyway?" ~Chocobo Lady on the boats.

"Hey, what are you all staring at?"~Tidus
"We were worried you went insane..." ~Wakka

"Would you pity me now?" ~Seymour

"I....have played at life too long."~Auron

"Where's that big bird [Zu] when you need him?" ~Wakka, in Bikanel Island, when encountering the Sand Worm.

And, well, it's not a quote, but I loved it when Jecht got struck by lightening on one of "Jecht's" sphere's.

Rinoa_4evr
11-04-2002, 12:04 PM
Anything Auron says before he finishes a fiend

"Pray......NOW!"
"Farewell"

"THIS! Is for the fallen!" (When he uses an overdrive)

Love it! He was the coolest character!:rock:

RedMageKero
11-11-2002, 10:59 PM
"The more the merrier."
"Then I just have to be the merriest!" ~Wakka and Rikku

"Lulu, how could you? How could you? ISn't she like a sister you? I thought you were family. Why don't you do something Wakka?"~Tidus

"Don't you think we try to stop her? Yuna follows....her heart." ~Lulu

"But Wakka, that's just totally wrong. Summoners don't have to sacrifice themselves, just so the rest of Spira is happy right?" ~Rikku

"Fiends! There's nothing to do but--"
"But to destroy the ship and all go down together!
You need to learn alittle restraint Pops." ~Rikku and Cid

Go powerful women
12-08-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Jesssica
"Or the Dreams that have faded....Never forget them" -Yuna, at the very end of the game! I think its so cute.
The full quote is "The people and the friends that we have lost, and the dreams that have faded. Never forget them."-Yuna at Luca

Rye
12-09-2002, 12:11 AM
Mine is exactly the same as yours,Go powerful women. Also, at the end,

Tidus: Im sorry i couldnt bring you to zanarkand

*yuna eys fill with tears*

Yuna:I love you

*tidus looks with pain to think that he will never she the one he loves ever again and joy because he knows that yuna loves him like he loves her*

*Tidus tries to hug(my eyes fill with tears :cry: *

Well that was more of a skit than quote but its my favorite scene

Squall_Leonhart3:16
12-09-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
Mine is exactly the same as yours,Go powerful women. Also, at the end,

Tidus: Im sorry i couldnt bring you to zanarkand

*yuna eys fill with tears*

Yuna:I love you

*tidus looks with pain to think that he will never she the one he loves ever again and joy because he knows that yuna loves him like he loves her*

*Tidus tries to hug(my eyes fill with tears :cry: *

Well that was more of a skit than quote but its my favorite scene

I felt the same way the 1st time I saw that!!!

Rye
12-09-2002, 12:40 AM
I really, love watching that scene over and over. Oh also anohter favorite scene/quote, for me is when they were in the lake.

Yuna talking 2 self:i thought ever one would help me,my friends beside me,i've been trying so hard.

Tidus: maybe your trying too hard.

Tidus: They told me everything.

Yuna: Everthing?

*TIME OUT: at that moment what most people don't realised, is yuna thought that one of her friends(most likley lulu or rikku) told tidus she loves him AND she will die which is everything. BUT they didnt.*

Tidus: i know your going to sacrifice your self.

Final Fantasy Freak
04-08-2003, 11:46 PM
Sorry I've been gone so long, I forgot my password.

"We're going to encourage them to call out to it"
"You won't have to, It will come"-Crusader and Auron

Final Fantasy Freak
04-08-2003, 11:52 PM
I post as many times as I desire

Rye
04-09-2003, 09:58 PM
I liked this:

Tidus: He went to Macarena temple
Wakka: That's Macalania
Tidus: Aye!

Except the "Aye" sounded like a "Oy!" ^.^

Sorry I've been gone so long, I forgot my password.

Welcome Back! ^.^

Kimera 726
04-10-2003, 01:48 AM
"So mean...your moms would be ashamed of you!"

"Fine. We rest. She's worse than the storm." ~Rikku and Auron, Thunder Plains

---------------------------

"Fight, fight fight..." ~Tidus, a battle quote on South Moonflow Path

---------------------------

"Newbie here!"

"Sorrrrrrry!" ~Tidus and Wakka, a battle quote in Kilika Forest

--------------------------

That thing Auron said before you fight Yunaleska. That really stuck in my mind but it's hard to remember the exact words...what were they?

Rye
04-10-2003, 09:36 PM
The words auron said before the Yunalesca fight were, i'm pretty sure:

Now! You can die with your pain, or live and fight it!

something like that...

Mattokenzi
04-21-2003, 04:02 PM
Tidus's voice over
Hey Yuna would you like to come to my place.

§hĺd0w
07-11-2003, 09:30 PM
"dont break any bones old man"
"hmph"
-tidus to auron, in battle

"pace yourself auron"
"hmph"
-tidus to auron, in battle after beatting yunalesca

"hmph"
-auron