PDA

View Full Version : Kawaii Ryűkishi Is TOO FUNNY

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-20-2002, 01:34 AM
Kawaii Ryűkishi

"That's not obvious, though, as Flea's Japanese name is Mayonnaise, an unfortunately asexual condiment.

P.S. Dr. Disco is a HUGE IDIOT."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is just too funny.... I laughed for soo long...

Kawaii Ryűkishi is soo funny because he is either telling people off or adding very funny opinions to peoples arguements....

PLZ POST any funny Quotes of Kawaii Ryűkishi in this thread. PLZ

Chzn8r
08-20-2002, 06:04 AM
A: the avatar led me to assume he was a girl

B: the avatar scares me

C: I can't pronounce his name

and ermm... I hadn't seen anything funny sorry =/

The Model Citizen
08-20-2002, 06:41 AM
WHAT a FUNNY GUY.

Bulldog
08-20-2002, 07:31 AM
We're talking 'bout <s>a random guy</s> the great and funny moderator, right?

Shlup
08-20-2002, 11:21 AM
Oh, great, he has fans now. The chaos continues. :rolleyes2

Nemesis the Warlock
08-20-2002, 01:11 PM
All hail the cute dragonknight.
Bow before his name, and worship him with prayers and sacrifices, for he is Kishi, your Mod.

Naturally, I'm also a fan of his. I can't find a good quote right now, but he said a lot of things which had me wetting myself with laughter.

Who is for building him a temple?

Shoyku
08-20-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by that cutesy thing
Bay Blade... That would be like Bay Watch with swords, right? Those producers are becoming cleverer all the time.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Mikztsu
08-20-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by ShlupQuack
Oh, great, he has fans now. The chaos continues. :rolleyes2

Exactly. :rolleyes2

Actually, I find pretty much his every single post more or less entertaining, so I'm not gonna pick separate ones.X_x"

Shoeberto
08-20-2002, 07:56 PM
<font color="#009999">
<strike>'Kishi, I wanna have your baby.</strike>

Uh, yeah, whatta great guy.

Silverlocke
08-20-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Mikztsu
Exactly :rolleyes2

Actually, I find pretty much his every single post more or less entertaining, so I'm not gonna pick separate ones.X_x"

Yeah, that about nailed it.

Though, I'll give Kishi extra credit for knowing the Brunching Shuttlecocks, as well as Bob the Angry Flower. *nods*

I Love Shoyku
08-20-2002, 08:12 PM
<strike>Kishi is the meanest person in the whole word, and dosen't like me, and dosen't like chefs, and oh my god I can stand Kishi</strike> Kishi Rocks. :D

Later
Cheffie

Dr Unne
08-20-2002, 10:03 PM
Um, I'm moving this to General Chat.

Scottie
08-20-2002, 10:18 PM
He's funny?

Red Wizard
08-20-2002, 10:45 PM
Well, he doesn't have groupies... yet. *whew*

Citizen Bleys
08-20-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Red Wizard
Well, he doesn't have groupies... yet. *whew*

*kicks "My Underaged Japanese Schoolgirl Pen-Pal Got Tentacle Raped By Kishi And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt" T-shirt under the bed*

Yeah, good thing he doesn't! Hahahahaha! :sweatdrop:

The Man
08-20-2002, 11:30 PM
<font color=38BCEE>Oh, god. This thread is so full of truth and wisdom. I don't even know where to begin.

Originally posted by Nemesis the Warlock
Who is for building him a temple? I don't think a temple is necessary. Just lots and lots of Japanese schoolgirls. :D
There are too many funny 'Kishi quotes for me even to scratch the surface, but these are the ones that have come to mind most readily:

Originally posted by Kawaii Ry&ucirc;kishi
The FFVIII forum is part of Eyes on Final Fantasy. It is not recognized as an independent community. Any revolutionaries who may attempt to change this will be promptly smashed beneath mine iron fist.Most of his posts in <font color="7DD7FF" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:Over="this.color='BBEEFF';" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:Out="this.color='7DD7FF';">this thread</font> (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22692) are Pulitzer material, in my opinion.

There was also this, which I found especially notable for the entire verse from the Rolling Stones' "You Can't Always Get What You Want" and the fact that 'Kishi is kinda the antithesis of a newbie:

Originally <font color=7dd7ff :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over="this.color='bbeedd';" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:out="this.color='7dd7ff';">posted</font> (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=330012#post330012) by Kawaii Ryűkishi

Originally posted by merizabeth
I noticed that since the onset of summer, there have been a huge influx of n00bs, and I figured perhaps it may be nice to have a place that's warm and fuzzy and full of hugs. And everybody can get to know eachother a little better!

*Hugs all the cute fuzzy newbies*

*except that crusty lookin' one over there*

So this isn't closed immediately for spam, answer me these questions three:

What is your name?Steve Bueno.

What is your quest?To hunt and kill Michael Gonzales.

What is your favorite color?I went down to the Chelsea drugstore to get your prescription filled. I was standing in line with Mr. Jimmy, and man, did he look pretty ill. We decided that we would have a soda (my favorite flavor, <font color="cherryred">cherry red</font>). I sung my song to Mr. Jimmy, yeah, and he said one word to me, and that was "dead." I said to him, "You can't always get what you want, no. You can't always get what you want, I tell ya, baby. You can't always get what you want, no, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need. Oh, yes! Woo!"

YAY!No.

Originally posted by Silverlocke
"Hey! Myles! You aren't a newbie! Get out of the thread! "

"One more interruption and you'll be making your wee comments from a hospital bed."Yes. There was also a thread in which he called me "Kishi Lite," but <s>unfortunately that thread got pruned and I don't have it saved to my hard drive. Needless to say, though, that was one of my favourite 'Kishi quotes.</s> it's right here, and it remains one of my favourites:

Originally <font color=7dd7ff :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over="this.color='bbeeff';" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:out="this.color='7dd7ff';">posted</font> (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=301650) by Kawaii Ryűkishi
Incredible perversion and cruel sarcasm notwithstanding, The Man is, like, Kishi Lite. I criticize Ted Woolsey, and I feel justified. Then I see The Man doing it, and I think, "Holy cats, is that me? O_o"

It's as if I freak out when I see a full moon, transform into The Man, and become frighteningly agressive toward inaccurate translations and unmarked spoilers. Stuff like that makes me nervous that I'm going to black out one day and wake up later in a room full of corpses and covered in other people's blood.If I think of anything else that was just pure hilarity, I'll post it. Just reading all the posts that come up in his search profile is exceedingly fun. I can't think of many users whose posts I've searched for just for the hell of it who ever managed to hold my attention for long, and 'Kishi was one of them. Of course, now I don't have time to do things like reading through all of a user's posts, which is obviously a shame. :cry:

Peace
Stuffed Manny<font size=2>

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-20-2002, 11:37 PM
You people sicken me.

Daryl
08-20-2002, 11:40 PM
Don't we have a rule against threads discussing the greatness of one specific member?

This might only stay closed for a whopping 2.83 seconds, but, hey, I tried.

In the spirit of Kishi-quoting (and with apologies for misspellings): Thread-san, omae wa mo shinderu. *kills*

Big Ogre Umaro
08-21-2002, 12:23 AM
I thought that rule was against threads that were "What do you people think of me?" polls.

Wasn't someone supposed to write all this crap down? >=O

Agent Proto
08-21-2002, 03:36 AM
I guess I'll reopen this, since we <i>don't</i> have a rule against these types of thread. :p

Yamaneko
08-21-2002, 03:55 AM
...Too Funny

I came in here 'cause I thought it was a "I'm sick of Kishi" thread, oh well... *walks off*:D

I'm joking of course.:rolleyes2

Flamethrower
08-21-2002, 04:02 AM
One time back when I was a newbie, Kishi yelled at me for calling the black magic spell Meteor "Meteo" on a poll that I made. Ever since then, I has been afraid of him. :(

...but besides all that, Kishi is cool. Very funny, indeed. :p

Kami
08-21-2002, 04:03 AM
i've never tought of kishi as being funny. he was always serious about things.:rolleyes2

Kalen
08-21-2002, 04:55 AM
That Kishi, boy I tell ya, he's one scary guy.

Rydia of Mist
08-21-2002, 05:07 AM
Kawaii who...?

Sephex
08-21-2002, 05:15 AM
edczxcvbnm went on a fake rant on a newbie once and we thought it was pretty funny when he posted edczxcvbnm's sig:

http://kayarco2.hypermart.net/misc/fury.gif

after edczxcvbnm fake rant post.

bennator
08-21-2002, 05:20 AM
'Kishi was one of the 4 or so people who came by the old Xeongears forum. For that reason, and that reason alone, he is a god.

TidaRalique
08-21-2002, 06:57 AM
Shall all hell break loose?

Shlup
08-21-2002, 07:15 AM
Not that I'm against this... but is there a particular reason this is going on?

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-21-2002, 08:42 AM
No, there's not. And that's why it's been allowed to continue.

And I also notice that Kishi hasn't even responded to this. :rolleyes2

Daryl
08-21-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by ShlupQuack
Not that I'm against this... but is there a particular reason this is going on?

I tried to stop it, but apparently I'm powerless against the rampant Kishi fandom.

Agent Proto
08-21-2002, 12:31 PM
I don't remember a rule against threads on acertain member. Unless we receive too many threads of that kind, maybe they would soon get banned. :p

Nait
08-21-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Agent Proto
I don't remember a rule against threads on acertain member. Unless we receive too many threads of that kind, maybe they would soon get banned. :p

I like the way you think. *visualises a banned Kishi* Whoa. Trippy.

Ferenan
08-21-2002, 01:14 PM
I don't like him, and I don't find him funny. I think he tries too hard.

Sheik
08-21-2002, 01:53 PM
He's still a mystery to me.

Squally Leonharty
08-21-2002, 01:56 PM
Yeah, he loves me. *is a Japanese schoolgirl* *wink wink*

<small>Anything stated above is nothing but lies! All nothing but lies. They don't contain ANY truth.</small>

<small><b>Edit:</b> Ok ok, that was exaggerated, but Kishi still loves me, yeah. :D

Cz
08-21-2002, 06:03 PM
Yes...yes he is. Hopefully, the 'Kishi fan club will not become a religion. Tsk, tsk! Those poor schoolgirls...

Sefie1999AD
08-21-2002, 06:38 PM
Great Kishi quotes? Let's see...

Originally posted by Kishi
"Pants"? Christ, pants is more of a swear than "penis." I'm going to keep pretending that "P****" is "PANTS."

Kishi in a thread discussing about FF: TSW
To conceive such a significant story element and then never even hint at it in the actual narrative is what I call "disgustingly bad story-telling."

In a chat between Seph1999AD and Kishi
Kawaii Ryűkishi: You're my best friend.

More from a chat between Seph1999AD and Kishi
Sephiroth1999AD: BTW If you have time, can you give me your overall opinions and descriptions about FFX and FFT. I have played a bit of both, but not much really.
Kawaii Ryűkishi: They both rock hard. Play them, dop. *bop*

Even more from a chat between Seph1999AD and Kishi
Kawaii Ryűkishi: Awakening is usually a good thing. Or, y'know, a bad thing, too, if whoever's awakening is evil.

Again from the chat between Seph and Kishi
Kawaii Ryűkishi: Cha cha.

Some more from you-know-what-chat (read above)
Kawaii Ryűkishi: Ka-razy.

Same chat, but I think you guessed it
Sephiroth1999AD: The Man seems to be online in AIM. Lookout! xD
Kawaii Ryűkishi: *holds Y for power*

Ok, I promise this will be the last quote from that Seph-Kishi chat
Kawaii Ryűkishi: Cry me a river.

Del Murder
08-21-2002, 10:10 PM
This thread almost makes me want to either 'leave the board forever', or vomit. <i>Almost</i>.

I like Simon because he's like Del Murder without the downside of being a gigantic fool. *trapdoor*
That's a downside?
Ya see, this is what I'm talking about, right here.
One time I called him 'kissie' in a thread and he abused his mod powers and edited it so it says 'kishi'. FUNNY GUY!

Kalen
08-21-2002, 11:27 PM
Oh ah needs teh Kishiness. WHERE'S TEH KISHINESS?! *sobs*

The PC Fascist
08-21-2002, 11:30 PM
Kishi is my rival in hentai AND japanese schoolgirl...faned...ness...<s>hey, kishi, what is shota?</s>

EDIT: I hope to castro that you don't know what shota is.

Cz
08-22-2002, 01:15 PM
Shouldn't this be in General Squaresoft? That way, 'Kishi would be around to say 'THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!111 THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SQUARESOFT!!!!!!1111

*fondly remembers*

By the way, has anybody noticed 'Kishi's uncanny resamblance to the highly edible Quiche? Does anyone know what he tastes like?

The Man
08-22-2002, 01:30 PM
<font color=38BCEE>Hey, you could always ask any schoolgirl from Japan. Chances are, one of them would know. ;)

Incidentally, 'Kishi's name on ASC is currently "Quiche-E." Or at least it was the last time I checked. Coincidence? Maybe not. :rolleyes2

Peace
Kilgore Trout<font size=2>

Rydia of Mist
08-22-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Kilgore Trout
<font color=38BCEE>Incidentally, 'Kishi's name on ASC is currently "Quiche-E." Or at least it was the last time I checked.</font>

*giggle giggle* i r teh geenyus

...Y'know, he's probably not going to reply to this topic simply due to the fact that it's about him and we expect him to.

The Man
08-22-2002, 05:08 PM
<font color=38bcee>
Originally posted by Rydia of Mist
...Y'know, he's probably not going to reply to this topic simply due to the fact that it's about him and we expect him to. Either that, or he's going to taunt us until the thread is practically dead, then make his first reply with an earth-shatteringly hilarious phrase that will make everything we've posted thus far pale in comparison. :rolleyes2 But I think you may have a point, M&auml;jken.

Peace

edczxcvbnm
08-22-2002, 07:53 PM
I think the funniest part about this thread is that Kawaii has yet to reply calling everyone an idiot for saying all this.

Kawaii is a good guy...at times*shakes fist*

The Man
08-22-2002, 07:55 PM
<font color=38BCEE>I think it's even funnier that you still call him Kawaii, ed. *rocks out*

Peace
Kilgore Trout</font>

edczxcvbnm
08-22-2002, 08:09 PM
I think I am the only person who does that. It just makes sense to me. Kawaii Ryukishi. Ryukishi seems like his last name so I call him Kawaii which seems more like the first name.

KAWAII RUUUUUUUULES!

The Man
08-22-2002, 08:11 PM
<font color=38bcee>Kawaii Ry&ucirc;kishi = Cute Dragon Knight

Kawaii = Cute

Kishi = Knight

I'd have thought you'd have known by now that 'Kishi hates it when people call him "Kawaii," 'cuz having a stranger call you "cute" is kinda... weird.

Sometimes I think you do it just to piss him off. ;D

Peace

Cz
08-22-2002, 09:10 PM
Perhaps if you say Kawaii three times, he appears, just like 'The Candyman'

And hey, if it doesn't work, at least it'll piss him off.

Go on! I dare you to say it!

Flamethrower
08-22-2002, 09:42 PM
<font color=38bcee>I'd have thought you'd have known by now that 'Kishi <I>hates</I> it when people call him "Kawaii," 'cuz having a stranger call you "cute" is kinda... weird.
<font size=2>

I never understood that. If he hates being called Kawaii so much, then why did he make his name Kawaii Ryűkishi?

edczxcvbnm
08-22-2002, 10:11 PM
<font color=38bcee>Kawaii Ry&ucirc;kishi = Cute Dragon Knight

Kawaii = Cute

Kishi = Knight

I'd have thought you'd have known by now that 'Kishi <I>hates</I> it when people call him "Kawaii," 'cuz having a stranger call you "cute" is kinda... weird.

Sometimes I think you do it just to piss him off. ;D

Peace

I know but that doesn't matter as that is not the langauge I speak so it is like a first name and last name.

So it will for ever be Kawaii...KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII...I also like Kawaii because it sounds like Hawaii!

LH
08-22-2002, 10:56 PM
I'll post this because KAWAII said something that was incorrect. I found another one in the XG forum but it got pruned.

Kishi's erroneous correction in this (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14561) thread
That's superfluous. Kefka only says "hate" fourteen times.

That should do good to ruffle his feathers.

Spuuky
08-23-2002, 08:34 AM
So? He's made other mistakes, before, too. I've corrected them, at times.

And what if we really do think he's cute?

Yamaneko
08-23-2002, 08:45 AM
He never posts his picture so how should we know(most of us). For all I know he's a monkey fetus with the intelligence and wit of a super enhanced monkey.:D

LH
08-23-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Spuuky
So? He's made other mistakes, before, too.

And he's said other funny things too. Does that mean we should quit this thread right now? 99.9% of the time he's correct, so his inaccuracies are worth more than his funny comments, which happen all time.

The Man
08-23-2002, 05:52 PM
<font color=ee5ff2>'Kishi's mistakes seem so important because 'Kishi is practically always there to correct others when they're wrong, I'd imagine. Whenever he makes a mistake, it's funny.

Hmm...

Peace
Kilgore &#84;&#114;&#111;&#117;&#116;<font size=2>

Loony BoB
08-23-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Kilgore :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:
<font color=38bcee>
Originally posted by Rydia of Mist
...Y'know, he's probably not going to reply to this topic simply due to the fact that it's about him and we expect him to. Either that, or he's going to taunt us until the thread is practically dead, then make his first reply with an earth-shatteringly hilarious phrase that will make everything we've posted thus far pale in comparison. :rolleyes2 But I think you may have a point, M&auml;jken.

Peace
Kilgore :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:<font size=2>

Nope, probably not gonna post. Now. >=P

Anyhose, K'i'shi/Kawaii/Kissie/Ed is a complete dumdumhead who says stuff that isn't original anyway. Geez Louise. What a dumdumdumhead. He's got such a dumdumdumhead that it smells of dum. I've never known so much dum before. If I was to count all the stars in the sky, it wouldn't amount to the dumdumdumdumdumdumdum that is K'i'shi. You guys are n*ts and there is absoloutely no doubt that his dumdumheadness is rubbing off on you coz you hang around his dumdum and he does dumdumdum things and you all think wow but really it's just dum I mean look at him all he is is dum man you dumdumheads don't realise he's just a dumdumdumdumhead far out what dumdumheads are you?

In the words of a wise guy: Whatta dork.

Agent Proto
08-23-2002, 07:41 PM
You're such a bigger dork Daniel. You can't reveal the dorkiness that is Kishi. He's more superior and shtuff.

The Man
08-23-2002, 07:43 PM
<font color=38bcee>And then BooB goes and steals 'Kishi's phrases. How unoriginal. Plus, he lets my blueness infect him. What a chump. :rolleyes2

Peace
Kilgore &#84;&#114;&#111;&#117;&#116;<font size=2>

Loony BoB
08-23-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Agent Proto
You're such a bigger dork Daniel. You can't reveal the dorkiness that is Kishi. He's more superior and shtuff.

Originally posted by Kilgore :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:
<font color=38bcee>And then BooB goes and steals 'Kishi's phrases. How <I>unoriginal.</I> Plus, he lets my blueness infect him. What a <I>chump</I>. :rolleyes2

Peace
Kilgore &#84;&#114;&#111;&#117;&#116;<font size=2></font>
<font color=ee5ff2>
NOTE: I didn't steal nay of K'i'shi's phrases, I stole BOU's, just like K'i'shi did when he said 'Cha Cha'. BOU must clearly be the only other guy here who isn't affected by K'i'shi's dumdumdumness I mean maaaaaan, both of your posts are so dumdum.

I may be a chump, but you're dum, and yeah.

The PC Fascist
08-23-2002, 07:59 PM
Maybe the guy who posted this IS kishi under a different SN! No? Okay.

Agent Proto
08-23-2002, 07:59 PM
Do us a favor and put < /font> at the end of each quote by Manny.

Loony BoB
08-23-2002, 08:01 PM
Yeah, okay, done that. Now back to that dumdumhead K'i'shi your <s>thread ruiners</s> dumdumheads.

bennator
08-23-2002, 08:06 PM
Don't worry BooB, 'Kishi may be wittier than you, just not as good looking.

Nait
08-23-2002, 08:33 PM
When I try to imagine what Kishi might look like, for some reason Manson pops into my mind. Oh, and Joker. The one from the animated series. Yeah, that one.

Leeza
08-24-2002, 09:19 AM
For some reason I have always pictured Kishi on stage in a Shakespearean (Is that a word?) Theatre. All dressed sort of like a Muskateer...with a plumed hat...and a goatee...and those over-the-knee leather boots. And he's also holding one of those skinny swords. Can't remember what they're called at the moment.

Spuuky
08-24-2002, 10:28 AM
Rapier.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-24-2002, 10:31 AM
I've always pictured Kishi as some guy wearing a rainbow pancho with long dreadlocks that has a cloud of smoke following him wherever he goes. Like pigpen. Don't ask why, I just do. Probably cause those klind of people scare me and so does Kishi.

Burtsplurt
08-24-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Spuuky
Rapier.

That's somehow apt.

I don't picture 'Kishi. It's safe that way.

Roogle
08-24-2002, 01:11 PM
I don't picture 'Kishi. It's safe that way.

Aye, but one's mind wanders at times...

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-09-2002, 09:00 PM
I think Kishi scares most n00bs at first by correcting them or yelling at them.....at least he did it to me a few times....

but once you get used to it he is very funny....when not angry.....

someone should let him know that this thread exists.

Loony BoB
09-09-2002, 10:06 PM
No bumping of threads. K'i'shi isn't funny anymore.

*flees*