PDA

View Full Version : Serge's Girl?

Red_XIII
08-20-2002, 01:41 AM
Okay, I know this is a really dumb question. But I'm just curious. Does Serge ever get a... um... (oh, how can I put this...) girlfriend? If he does, is it Kid or Leena. I know in the beginning he seems to have the relationship with Leena, but as you go on into the game, Kid "seems" to make a few moves on him.

Yamaneko
08-20-2002, 04:30 AM
Since he doesn't talk much, there isn't much communication going on. In the end Leena is a nobody and Serge and Kid's love is brother-sister like, I think.

Sefie1999AD
08-20-2002, 06:37 PM
I and Spatvark have talked about this topic in this thread (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17107) (read it!). IMHO, Kid is the one for Serge, as that has been said a lot later in the game. But it's up to interpreting. Besides, CC is a role-playing game and the hero doesn't have any dialogue. You're playing his role. So it's up to you to decide and imagine who Serge would pick.

Red_XIII
08-20-2002, 07:01 PM
Forgive my stupidity, but what does IMHO mean? I have heard many people "write" that but I've never really understood what it meant.

Sefie1999AD
08-20-2002, 07:15 PM
IMHO = In my humble opinion.

Yamaneko
08-20-2002, 11:48 PM
In My Honest Opinion

Either one.:D

DelightfulSpekkio442
08-26-2002, 03:27 PM
Serge should find the Epoch and hook up with Lucca... :D

~MJE~

Edgar
09-02-2002, 01:41 PM
Lucca:D! Now that's a strnage one...

I'll go for Schala 'kid' Zeal. I find her KEWL:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edit by Kishi: Mind your spoilers.

Advent Child
09-05-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by DelightfulSpekkio442
Serge should find the Epoch and hook up with Lucca... :D

~MJE~

e. w. w.

onionknight
09-05-2002, 03:28 AM
yes very eww.. mmm wadda bout that weird clown girl, hahaha. too many characters in this game

Samuraid
09-07-2002, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by onionknight
yes very eww.. mmm wadda bout that weird clown girl, hahaha. too many characters in this game Harle is just plain weird, and annoying.

onionknight
09-08-2002, 03:40 AM
hehee that the reason why i said it:D .....nm

BatChao
09-19-2002, 04:33 AM
uhhh. I believe Leena was his girlfriend from the start. It's just that that wasn't an important relationship in the game, so it was never really touched upon. And as Yamaneko said, I believe Serge/Kid relationship was more brother/sister-like. Yea...

computer-geekz
10-18-2002, 03:54 AM
I think it will be Serge and Kid. Based on how Leena seems to treat Serge (she talks down to him a lot and is pretty demanding), I can't imagine he'd want to stay with her for life. Kid doesn't treat him badly, nor does she fawn all over him *cough* Harle *cough*, but she seems attracted to him, based on how she acts toward him. She does, after all, follow him around until you finally allow her into the party the first time. And she forgives you if you don't go find the Hydra Humor to save her life.

The other reason I think Serge will end up with Schala/Kid is that, in the picture on the desk at the good ending of the game, I believe that's Serge in the picture with Schala/Kid, in wedding attire. I can't prove this, but my understanding is that when the graphics designers created that picture, they drew Serge in as the man standing. They just never show the face of that man in the game.

Shlup
10-18-2002, 11:13 AM
Leena's his girlfriend. Kid's the devil. There you go.

Also, if you get Leena on your team, she'll teasr Serge about kissing her at least once. It's cute. They're obviously betrothed.

Baroco
03-08-2003, 11:38 AM
I would have to say that while Leena is sort of a girlfriend the relationship is never total. I'd like to think that Kid is the one but I can't say for sure. That relationship may be more fraternal. Funny, cause Kid is one of the few female characters I find attractive. Usually it's the guys that I find hot but she was a rare exception. Maybe it's because she acts all boyish :)

playaGAW
03-15-2003, 09:59 PM
Serge should just forget about Leena and Kid. The finest in the game are Orlha and Mikki(that's the girl right). They who he should be spittin game at.:love: :love: ;) :p

Spatvark
03-15-2003, 10:48 PM
Why does everyone make this mistake? The Leena you get in your party, is not the Leena Serge is going out with. He's from Home World/Arni 02, while Leena is from Another World/Arni 01.

Home World Leena is a bit of a cow while Another World Leena is a nice person; she was affected by Serge's death and that of her fathers as well, drastically altering her personality. Or to be more exact, Serge's survival in Home World affected Home World's Leena sine that is the false timeline.

playaGAW
03-15-2003, 11:10 PM
what about Orlha or Mikki only two girls have really been mentioned in this thread. There's a lot of other potential girlfriends like Lisa Funguy's daughter.

GogoTheMimic
04-14-2003, 10:50 PM
I thought Harle was cute. *shrug* Chrono Cross' weird timeline thingies confuse me sometimes. Now is one of those times...

Imperia
04-15-2003, 09:13 PM
I think Kid is the right girl for Serge. Little miss priss Leena should fall in love with someone else.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-16-2003, 04:04 AM
Harle belongs with Serge.

playaGAW
04-16-2003, 04:08 AM
He belongs with Orlha, Mikki, or Lisa, and possibly Steena or Deena whatever that lady you get from Guldove homeworld is named

Odin's Follower
03-05-2007, 09:43 PM
New Here :D

Anyway, there is a scenario in the game where Serge and Kid are married. It all depends on how you beat the game and who you beat it with. I'm still trying out different combinations.

Roto13
03-13-2007, 03:41 AM
Holy ancient thread Batman.

NeoCracker
03-13-2007, 03:49 AM
This thread wins for being the oldest revived thread I've ever seen.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-13-2007, 04:21 AM
Please don't revive 4-year-old threads.