PDA

View Full Version : The Journal Thread (September)

Agent Proto
09-01-2002, 12:48 PM
September 1st,

Yay, I have express at work. =D

CloudDragon
09-04-2002, 04:31 AM
September 3rd

Well first I went to school at around 7:30. Classes began at 8:10. Schools coming pretty good. I think I'm doing pretty good in all of my classes. After school I had soccer practice. that lasted until 5.

Afterwards I came home and got on the computer. I talked to several people on AIM. Bleys being one which was an interesting conversation involving beer, foods, and uh well...poop. Afterwards I eat some McDonald's then I did my homework and now I'm typing this up and about to go to bed.

bki
09-04-2002, 04:54 PM
Dear Diary,

I have school tomorrow(NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!) my friend e-mailed me this moring, telling me that we're gonna have a diff form tutor next year... i played with the hamster...and it went to sleep in my hands(sooooo cute!^^) i hope i have a nice time at school tomorrow...

C Ya!Bki

VarzaEl the Fallen
09-04-2002, 07:24 PM
Dear Journal-like entity,

I returned from my village a couple of days ago.My feelings are quite mixed as I wasw getting very used to the vilage's background.Now the big city looks horrible to my eyes!And its people too.Anxiety,stress,dirtiness and nowhere to have your eyes look far to the horizon.No wonder many people are starting to return(quite slowly)to the country...

Apart from that I feel quite refreshed and rerady for the annual torment of school...Somnetimes I wonder if school means ''learning'',and learning is supposed to be a benefit and make you happy...why don't I feel like laughing??:rolleyes2

Cz
09-04-2002, 09:48 PM
Dear Pixelated White Box,
Today, I returned to school. I'm in year 9 now, and must once more endure the repetitive, growth related comments of (grand)parents and aunts. In my short 12 hours since attending school, I have reached the conclusion that Year 9 is Year 8, with the 8 removed, and a 9 stuck on the end. Still, only 189 days of it to go.

In any case, the timetable isn't that bad, and I only have to put up with R.E once a fortnight :D. The first 10 hours of the day were great, as I was able to sleep, catch up with friends, and write a one word story in which a girl named Miranda is murdered by a bowl of noodles.

The highlight of tomorrow should be buying my next issue of PLAY magazine, with the second edition of PLAY TV. How incredibily exciting.

Well, the summer is over, school isn't as bad as it should be, and Art lessons now involve Art. A new chapter of my life seems to be beginning, which I shall call:

:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:>The Chapter of Ceaseless Mediocrity</marquee>

Bulldog
09-05-2002, 04:03 PM
Hi.
Today, I was about make one of the most important decisions, in my life. Or at least it's going to affect the rest of my life. I can't really be bothered to tell what it was about, because it's really personal. I'm not angry because of my decision not to make a fast decision, but I'm really angry, because now I have to think about this until my I've made up my mind. I have to think this through before I do anything else.
I feel like I'm burning up inside. This damned life. Curse it.

Klyklops
09-08-2002, 10:30 AM
Dear Soulless Box,
Another rubbish birthday makes me realise i've wasted another year.I've decided to live life to the full for at least an hour every week.School started on my birthday this year,that's never nice, everyone's still the same ,all they want to talk about is the last slut they felt up,watched being felt up.Only two years left....ahhhhhhhh!

Bulldog
09-08-2002, 03:08 PM
Yay, I made up my mind. I've decided to avoid this "conflict" thing, by doing something else. I'm not running away from it. Just taking another path. One I didn't know existed until one or two days ago.
I guess that's my new path, or something like that. Happy me!

Nova Dragon
09-09-2002, 01:50 PM
Diary,

Been quite a while since I have written anything in the Daily Grind.

Hmm...college is going quite well so far - all my courses are fine and I especially love my humanities course. Living in residence has been a lot better than I thought it would be as well.

My classes only go until 2:30 on Mondays so I will have a chance to check out that Italian bakery on the corner. Some time this week I need to get a new keyboard to, as my spacebar key is basically not working anymore. I will do it Thursday (I have no classes on Thursdays) or on Friday (only one class on Fridays!)

Ya, looks like it is time to go. A new day awaits...

Nova Dragon
09-10-2002, 01:30 PM
Diary,

Another day of classes today - well actually only 3 classes and I will be finished at 1:30 PM today. Probably won't have any reading assigned so that will mean 2 days without homework - fun fun.

I had some really messed-up and distrubing dreams all last night - would have been nice to talk to someone about them but I don't want to really open up to the people I have met here at residence quite yet. They are great to hang around with and everything but I don't know...maybe in the future I will feel comfortable opening up to them but maybe not - I have always been a private person.

Whoever is reading this is probably saying to themselves - "dreams still bother this guy 18 days before his 19th birthday?!" Well most of the time they don't but it is quite unsettling to see many of your darkest fears play themselves out.

Oh well - I am fine now so fun fun silly willy! Oh ya - I checked out that Italian bakery at the Humber & 27 corner and found it was exactly what I wanted! Now I can start getting food I am use to!

Later!

Bulldog
09-13-2002, 11:41 PM
Yes, it is I.
I went to a party this very night. I've just come back home, and I'm scared. We shared the same drinks, and one of us, actually, I, noticed that there was blood on the tip of one of the cups. I pointed it out, and the others suddenly said "aids". I was shocked. I still am. What if we've been spreading HIV to each other? I don't really know what to do, if I am HIV positive. It jus freaks me out to think about it. Here's the best part; I am followed by bad luck. Every single problem I've encountered have been slamming my life through the mud. Why should this be different? I'll find this out as soon as I can. I'm so depressed. I keep telling myself that it's a fifty/fifty, but it isn't. It is as if my mind tells me that I'm doomed.

edit: I just found out, that I have to wait for 3 months to get an accurate result. I'm afraid I won't be able to keep my sanity until that time comes. Until then, I probably won't be as active on the internet as I am now. This really stresses me.

Bulldog
09-14-2002, 09:08 AM
I'm turned back to normal. Almost. Never realised that I was able to accept it this fast. Ayayayay. It's still in the back of my head though.

Nova Dragon
09-20-2002, 04:11 PM
Hey,

Things are still going really well a college - the only really annoying thing was last night. People were totally loaded at 3:30 AM and it made it very hard to sleep - oh well; an annomous call to security took care of that!

Hmm...birthday number 19 in 8 days - sweet! Matt is coming to stay at the residence for that weekend and it is going to be a hell of a party!

My legs are still terribly sore from that 1 1/2 to 2 hour game of floorhockey I played on Wednesday night. Two days later and I can barely bend my legs! Even though I do a lot of running my legs still seemed to get really sore - weird.

Only have one class today from 12:40 until 1:30 - my stupidly easy math class. My college schedule is so sweet - no classes Thursdays, one 50 minute class Fridays. Only two classes on Tuesdays!

Since I made my decisions on Monday about my life I have found that I am much happier and am feeling a lot better about myself and my life. Fun Fun.

Later.

Agent Proto
09-27-2002, 04:06 AM
Man, I have a feeling that some people hate me because I'm not like them. I have a feeling people don't like the things I do, or what I "promote". I'm automatically thinking that my thread is viewed as spam by some, that they just want to have a reason to hate me. ;_; I feel unloved all of the sudden. :(