PDA

View Full Version : Alliance: EOFF and GFF

Kalel
09-02-2002, 04:10 PM
Hello Eyes on Final Fantasy Forum. I come to Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums on a regular basis. Its a cool site. I am also a member of Glorious Final Fantasy forum:
www.gloriousff.com/forums/

I am also a member of the Riders of the Mist clan from Glorious Final Fantasy. It would be cool for Eyes on Final Fantasy Forum to be allies with Glorious Final Fantasy Forum. Would there be a way that this can happen?
The lead modarator and Leader of Riders of the Mist clan is Warrior of Light. You can visit our site and Private Message (PM) Warrior of Light to ally with us.
Thanks for hearing me out. Both sites would have good benefits if they had links to each other and had some sort of alliance with info/members when game comes out. Is there any one person that I need to speak with to pass this info to about an alliance?
Kalel
Proud member of EOFF and GFF forums. Hope they can have an alliance together.

Sakura Yume
09-03-2002, 05:05 AM
<font color=#AFEEEE>You mean like affiliates?

Scottie
09-03-2002, 05:14 AM
I appreciate your interest in EoFF.

Currently, though, we aren't accepting affiliates for our site, this doesn't mean we want nothing to do with your website, it just means that we aren't ready right now to offer link exchanges and such.

Thanks for the offer.

crono_logical
09-03-2002, 11:26 AM
Oh, I thought GFF was GamingForce Forums :p

Bahamut2000X
09-11-2002, 12:29 AM
Nope it's Glorious FInal Finatasy.

Anmd uhh by the way Kalel EoFF is a forum, GFF is a forum, RoM is a clan, EoFF is NOT a clan. Just thought I should point that out as not EVERY FF forums has to be a FFXI clan.