PDA

View Full Version : If you were in Spira...

Mo-Nercy
09-07-2002, 01:33 AM
What would you be, if you could be anything?

I'd be a Blitzer.

Enigma
09-07-2002, 01:56 AM
I'd be a blitzer too. Here's why I picked it and what I think of the others:

Summoner-I'm wouldn't risk my neck being a Summoner.

Maester-You saw what happened to Seymour, right? And Maester Mika was just....weird, if you know what I mean. Maesters just freak me out ~Case Closed~

Guardian-If I could pick two, I'd be a guardian.

Crusader-Hmmmm....One word: (Possible )Mi'hen Operation

Chocobo Knight-I would be one but I've had dreams about being trampled by a stampede of chocobos. So that's out.

Warrior Monk-I never really liked them.

Temple Priest-I wonder if they get paid......

I can't think of any others.

Klyklops
09-07-2002, 02:32 PM
I'd be one of the characters who just stands around and says the same thing over and over and over and.....

Scandalous
09-07-2002, 03:13 PM
I voted for Summoner..I think it would be so cool. Although I think there is something about Yuna dying when she summons her final Aeon,so i'd probably chicken out. I would go for Blitzer after that,the game looks cool. :mog:

Maxico
09-07-2002, 05:06 PM
i would be a chocobo night or if there were two choices blitzer.

DCI Superfan
09-07-2002, 06:23 PM
I'd be a guardian, and I'd be just like Auron. Exept I'd be (SPOILER) alive

Oh yeah, I'd walk around saying very little, carrying a big sword, and drinking sake.... yeah...

DCI Forever!!

Nicholas D. Wolfwood
09-07-2002, 07:27 PM
*remembers clasco* hmm....I don't wanna be a chocobo knight.

*remembers the two female chocobo knights in thongs* then again, I might.

but I'd probably be a crusader. Or an al bhed.

Fallenvampiricangel
09-09-2002, 08:18 PM
i would be a Warrior Monk with a flame thrower......

Blizzard
09-10-2002, 12:59 AM
I would be a Guardian/Blitzer if i had two choices.

But i don't, so i'd be a Guardian *woo yeah Caladbolg, Masamune, World Champion*

Aviva
09-11-2002, 03:08 AM
I'd probably be a summoner, choices given. If I had been in Yuna's situation, I would've made the same choices she did. If not, then I'd be a guardian or a chocobo knight. Being a blitzer might not be so bad, but I'm too lazy to work very hard in athletics :p

computer-geekz
09-11-2002, 12:39 PM
I'd be an Al Bhed. Aside from the heroes, they were the least clueless of anyone. And did the most to help defeat Sin.

AnimeCraze
09-14-2002, 08:56 PM
Al Bhed by far. They DID know more than those wuss Yevon followers... (never liked the "teachings") Computer-geekz said all what I was going to say.

Lung Tai Yang
09-15-2002, 04:54 AM
I'd be a summoner, well except I'm not going on a whack-ass pilgrimage to save a bunch of ingrates. I'll probably keep my aeons as personal weapons of mass destruction (much like Seymour kept Anima to himself at first). And if people started forcing me on a journey, I'll just sic Bahamut on their asses :D.

RedMageKero
10-30-2002, 12:41 AM
Well, I would have to be an guardian or summoner.

Guardian: Because it would be something that you would have to take and hold yourself, getting a summoner to Zanarkand and protecting them. It would a good job and a wonderful learning experience.

Summoner: Many people depend on summoners, and I suppose it would drive me nuts but I would do my best and smile.

ZeZipster
10-30-2002, 12:46 AM
I would be RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

BreakDancing Zell
10-31-2002, 01:20 AM
I'd be a Warrior Monk, those guys defeated me so many times in bevelle.

Advent Child
10-31-2002, 02:16 AM
guardian. it'd be the only think I knew how to do. that and learning to hold your breath/breath underwater might be difficult. (for blitzer)

everything else would suck. i hate showing respect. so quite a bit of those are out. for crusaders, i wouldn't want to be an idiot who SHOT at sin.

lordbraska
10-31-2002, 03:35 AM
Summoner! don't ask why... you know the reason ^_^

Kairi
10-31-2002, 10:27 AM
id be a maester but doesnt mean id have to be freaky, id give free icecream to eevryone ^_~

Auron_Kotetsu
10-31-2002, 05:29 PM
Maester all the way. The power of all the Aeons, the worship of all the people, and all the abilities of the summoners without the dying part.

After that, most decidedly i'd be a Guardian, although... *remembers Barthello*... err.... ahh... maybe not...

Mr. Graves
11-10-2002, 04:39 PM
I'd be a blitzer by Day, Party-goer by night. Living the good life and having a blast, in short.

<votes Blitzer>

Mage_of_Fire
11-14-2002, 01:49 AM
I'd definitely be a blitzer. It is such an awesome sport. Although, I'd like it to more like zanarkand blitzball, and not the 2D Luca blitzball.

Second choice is a guardian.

MoogleRush
11-14-2002, 02:52 AM
... I'd be Lulu's Moogle. It's the only moogle in the game. :mog:

Mage_of_Fire
11-14-2002, 03:40 AM
Hmmm, now that I think of where she puts it all the time....

Maybe that should be a choice. The poll would look like:

Other Choices: 0%
Lulu's Moogle: 1000%

MoogleRush
11-14-2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Mage_of_Fire
Hmmm, now that I think of where she puts it all the time....

Maybe that should be a choice. The poll would look like:

Other Choices: 0%
Lulu's Moogle: 1000%

:lol:

I just want to be a moogle, regardless of where she puts me. :D

Auron_Kotetsu
11-14-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by MoogleRush
:lol:

I just want to be a moogle, regardless of where she puts me. :D

heh heh... oh, i think we ALL know where you'd like her to put you...

in the crook of her elbow of course!
XP

MoogleRush
11-15-2002, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Auron_Kotetsu
heh heh... oh, i think we ALL know where you'd like her to put you...

in the crook of her elbow of course!
XP

I'm female, dude. And I don't swing that way. ;) I'd rather she give me to Auron or Wakka but then she'd be left with no moogle to order around. :D

Ceres
11-16-2002, 12:15 AM
I'd be a Chocobo Knight. I love them so very much and they are so incredibly gentle (unless you scare them half to death). Wearing spiffy armor and riding a chocobo in places people couldn't would be fun. And it would be like the life of a Crusader, only there would be no obligations. Being a blitzer would be nice every-once-in-awhile, but then you always have the pressure of winning. Always winning the public's love. It'd also be very tiring. Maesters just scare me. Guardian would be okay, I guess. Unless the summoner was a guy and got attached to him.

TheLadySummoner_Yuna
11-17-2002, 11:41 PM
i'll be a summoner, it'll be cool to summon aoens, then a blitz ball player..
it'll be cool to be an expert while underwater...

JenosydesTouch
11-20-2002, 12:23 AM
I would be many things.

1. The creature that gave Yu Yeven the Armor called Sin.

2. Seymour's and Auron's wife

3. A champion Blitzer

5. An expert mater summoner<----yeah no contast there

6. Black, White, and Blue Mage

7. Master Swordswomen and also expert in every fighting style and cutlary.

Um I can't think of any more. :p

Vaprice
12-01-2002, 04:36 AM
Man i would defineitly be a blitzer/guardian. Just becasue thats the best in the game other than a summoner. I want to be like Jecht.

omega75
01-01-2003, 06:44 AM
An Al Bhed/ Black Mage. I believe technology is a mighty power and would be further enhanced by magic. Imagine. Robots with a Thundara surging through their bodies. At my control. And I can be 170 % insane 99.9997 % of the time. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...I'm done.

Rye
01-01-2003, 02:46 PM
Im surprised no one picked Yu Yevon

I would be a guardian or a chocobo breeder or an al bhed. The Al bhed are awesome, a guardian you get to see places and i just love chocobos so i'd be a chocobo breeder.

cactuar_12
01-03-2003, 01:47 AM
I voted for Chocobo Knight :choc: , but I really should have voted for Other (Cactuar). he... my brother, who plays FF10 frequently, nicknamed Chocobos Chickenbos.

lol.

Rye
01-03-2003, 12:40 PM
cactuars are adorable! Also i might wanna be a blitzball player.

Mattokenzi
04-21-2003, 04:41 PM
I'll be a summoner but after yuna has gave us the calm that lasts forever with red mage powers and carry a sword and my 2nd option will be a blitzer with all blitz abilities

the blitzer
04-21-2003, 07:17 PM
I would be a Guardian, with a weapon like Aurons. My second choice would be a blitzer.

Maxico
04-26-2003, 12:13 PM
I would wonder why the hell is a blitzball tournemant sponsered by they're god.

chappu
04-26-2003, 01:49 PM
Blitzer all the way! Me, Tidus, Brother and Wakka on the same team! And then I'd ressurect Chappu hehe

Rye
04-26-2003, 02:32 PM
If I were on a blitzball team, I would wanna be on the Al Bhed Pysches. There awesome ^.^

Blizzard
04-26-2003, 02:49 PM
Can anyone say: "Revival"?

But yeah, if you didn't read what I said months ago, I'd be a guardian.

Mattokenzi
04-26-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by omega75
An Al Bhed/ Black Mage. I believe technology is a mighty power and would be further enhanced by magic. Imagine. Robots with a Thundara surging through their bodies. At my control.

I was making up my spira liniage. A Ronso tail no horn Al Bhed goggles (wear for head gear) have one green and one blue eye and speak their langage aswell as human Have a Guado's spicky hair and high speed and agility and the rest will be human

chappu
04-27-2003, 04:29 AM
Heh, I had 3 psyches on my team, now im firing them all, and getting all the original aurochs back. But i dont think im gonna be blitzing much anymore, since i just got the jupiter sigil...

§håd0w
07-21-2003, 01:30 AM
and al bhed guardian who is also a blitzer. but i would carry a huge ass sword like auron, carry a huge ass jug of sake... might i add i have already my fair intake of sake (and im only 15), not follow any teachings, use forbidden machina to destroy temples, and say nothing.

lemonation
07-21-2003, 09:02 PM
The Al Bhed Mage sounds cool... muahahahaha... the merge of technology and magic is too compelling. Al Bhed Mage should be a class. But I would use guns. If you're al ready an Al Bhed, use guns, not idiotic claw... thingies.

§håd0w
07-22-2003, 01:03 AM
haha. that doesnt make since. rikku uses machina to (SPOILER)capture yuna , but why doesnt she use anything else but a claw when fightin fiends. wonder if square thought about that when they made the game

Shuin
07-22-2003, 03:13 PM
I vote for guardian. After Sin defeated, I'll be blitzer then. Since all summoners doesn't need guardian.

AznCloud84
07-26-2003, 01:22 AM
summoner for sure. because all they need to do is call an animal and they come out fight for u. and they are so damn powereful too. 2. second choice is play blitzball

Greeneyes
07-26-2003, 05:21 AM
id be a maester but doesnt mean id have to be freaky, id give free icecream to eevryone -- Kairi

LOL! I like that. The part abt the icecream :D

I'd be an ace Blitzer/Guardian of a beautiful Summoner.

Skeletor
08-03-2003, 07:36 PM
Measter of course. It contain a high stand and summoner. So It´s the best in the world of spira:o

TheSpoonyBard
08-03-2003, 08:38 PM
I'd definitely be an Al Bhed. Then I get to whisper sweet things in Rikku's ear in Al Bhed and nobody else would know what I'm saying ;) Oh, and I'd want to play Blitzball as well so I could impress her. So I'd be a blitzing Al Bhed. With a crush on Rikku.

Fallenvampiricangel
08-03-2003, 08:39 PM
Hate to break it to you but....rikku's as fake as santa.

TheSpoonyBard
08-03-2003, 08:49 PM
WHAT?! Santa's not real? *sobs* I suppose you're going to tell me next that the Easter Bunny and little leprechaun on my shoulder aren't real either?

lemonation
08-03-2003, 09:24 PM
Actually, they are real. In fact, we're just a dream being continually summoned by them like in X. Except their home wasn't destroyed. They're just high. Really high.

Hedgy
08-06-2003, 11:11 PM
I'd be a guardian, travelling the world,
killing monsters.

DCI Superfan
08-08-2003, 02:40 PM
The sad thing is... it's been nearly a year since I posted in this thread.

DCI Forever!!

Xander
08-08-2003, 04:20 PM
I'd be a chocobo knight since I love chocobos :choc:
And I like horse riding so I think I'd be good at chocobo riding :D
Plus the other things..too much pressure..

Xydane
08-20-2003, 12:49 AM
Guardian all the way.
I wouldn't be a blitzer cause I just hated blitzball.
I wouldn't be a summoner cause I'm not risking my life to perform a summon.
Even though most of the maesters didn't die, they were all just kinda creepy.