PDA

View Full Version : Help this stupid thing won't work...

Scandalous
09-07-2002, 07:10 PM
You know the images underneath your posts? Well mine don't seem to show up. Does anyone know how you do it right?(Thats a stupid question since i've seen lots of people with images that work under their posts...)

Shoyku
09-07-2002, 07:19 PM
You should ask for help in the help forum, but you use the tags like this, mg]here is the picture URL[/img] remember to have the slash in the last tag.

Edit: Apparently you just figured that portion out for yourself, but you're using Geocities, which won't allow you to use pictures, you should try a better host.

Edit2: I uploaded the picture myself, just to make things more easy on your part. I've also changed the extension to .gif so that it loads quicker.

http://shoyku.homestead.com/files/EYESONR.gif

Big Ogre Umaro
09-07-2002, 08:19 PM
Your sig is too long though. =O Mind cuttin' it down to just the image, and takin out the quiz results? *patpat*

Sakura Yume
09-08-2002, 04:15 AM
<font color=#AFEEEE>BOU's right about it bein' too long... The admins/mods (BOU = mod right now?) can spot it a mile away.

crono_logical
09-08-2002, 12:35 PM
Almost anyone should be able to spot a signature that takes up over half the screen a mile away :p (and I'm in a high resolution too -_- )