PDA

View Full Version : Another icons problem

Killy
09-10-2002, 11:49 PM
Well, I finally got my comp fixed and now I cant get rid of this little problem. the worst thing is thatI once knew where to fix it.

Anyway, the distance between my icons is wayyy to big, can you refresh my memory and tell me how to fix it?

Yamaneko
09-11-2002, 12:36 AM
Right click on desktop, "arrange icons by", "align to grid" or "auto arrange" or any of the other options you prefer.

That should do it.;)

crono_logical
09-11-2002, 12:58 PM
Right click desktop, Properties, Appearance, then change the Horizontal/Vertical icon spacing in the Item drop down menu (under Advanced instead on WinXP). That will change the distance apart after you've aligned to grid, if it's still too big :p

Killy
09-11-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Yamaneko
Right click on desktop, "arrange icons by", "align to grid" or "auto arrange" or any of the other options you prefer.

That should do it.;)

Thats not what I meat, my icons are way to war from each other when I do that

Anyway cl, I use winMe, and its not there. Any other tips

crono_logical
09-11-2002, 01:13 PM
You searched everywhere in the Appearance Tab in the desktop properties in WinME?

Killy
09-11-2002, 01:16 PM
Yup, the only thing I could do about icons is resize them

Yamaneko
09-11-2002, 11:14 PM
Is it possible to reset your desktop theme in Win ME? That might do it. Reset the theme and then change it back to the way you had it before. Under properties then themes just click on the selection box and highlight Windows ME or something then click apply and that might reset your desktop(keeping all the icons of course).:D

Killy
09-11-2002, 11:36 PM
I already tried that, no luck!