PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Music forum.

Summon Illusion
09-20-2002, 04:37 PM
I've been wondering about this for a while now but...any chance that there'll be a general music forum? I mean for genreal music discussion, or posting your own music? (think of it as the writer's corner or the visual art section except for music). Seems to make sense...we have the rest.

Agent Proto
09-20-2002, 04:48 PM
Seems like a good idea. All good ideas go to Feedback Forum. So yeah. :)

Summon Illusion
09-20-2002, 04:51 PM
Oh, whoops. Can you move it or soemthing?

Anyways, I'd love it. For once I'd feel less biased with music anyways, I suppose it's becaues there's less poser composers or something, unlike writing, poetry or visual arts?

Dr Unne
09-20-2002, 05:34 PM
Use the Lounge. We have trouble generating posts in the Fanfic forum, let alone trying to get people to write music or something.

crono_logical
09-20-2002, 06:35 PM
Why not stuff them in Writer's Corner? After all, you're writing then making music - then maybe Writer's Corner could be a bit more general :p

James Latimer Cockney Rebel
09-20-2002, 09:15 PM
I think SI means making actual music, I've heard some of his stuff before, like some of the ones in his sig. I think it's a good idea but there probably isn't enough music producers to warrant making a forum for *shrug*

Daryl
09-20-2002, 09:36 PM
When I've recorded music and wanted to post it, I've posted it in GC. *shrugs*

As for discussion, the Lounge handles it well. I doubt we'd have enough... erm.. "Fan Music" to warrant a forum.