View Full Version : Kingdom hearts sub-forum

Liquid Glass
10-04-2002, 08:55 AM
we could attach it to the squaresoft forum

u made the friggin poem one and theres nothing in that

plus if you dont the squaresoft forum will morph on its own

Agent Proto
10-04-2002, 11:05 AM
There is no real need for it. Sure the game is out, so we'll be expecting plenty of Kingdom Heart related threads, but they all belong in General Squaresoft. If we feel there is a need for a seperate forum just for the game, then maybe we'll look into it. Right now, we don't see a need for it.

crono_logical
10-04-2002, 02:49 PM
Give them a yard, and they take a mile. Or something :p

One of the reasons why a Gen Squaresoft forum was created was so the large amount of Gen FF threads didn't flood out threads about other games like Kingdom Hearts :p I don't see that new forum exactly full to the brim with KH talk though. :)

Citizen Bleys
10-04-2002, 04:06 PM
Yeah, and a year ago, it was Chrono Cross. Everybody's talking about Kingdom Hearts because it just came out. In two months, nobody will care.

The Man
10-04-2002, 06:11 PM
<font color=38bcee><font face=Tahoma>I do have to say that there seems to be more talk about <U>Kingdom Hearts</U> in the General Squaresoft talk than there is about all other games combined, but Bleys is right - that'll die down after a few months.

I don't feel like making another thread for this, so do you think that FF:MQ and other so-called "Final Fantasy" games that don't have a forum of their own should be moved to General Squaresoft as well? Those get flooded out pretty quick, so maybe they should be moved, even though it's agreed almost universally that FF:MQ sucks.

Peace
Mand al'Thor

Del Murder
10-04-2002, 10:08 PM
It doesn't suck. It's just simplistic. Keep it where it is (wherever the hell that is).

Yamaneko
10-04-2002, 11:37 PM
It doesn't suck. It's just simplistic. Keep it where it is (wherever the hell that is).

Yeah, simplistic.:rolleyes2

Seriously though. The forum set up is fine the way it is. Kingdom Hearts will blow over in no time. Well at least CC is still talked about even two years after it's release. Mystic Quest is actually quite fun though.;)

The Man
10-04-2002, 11:40 PM
<font color=38bcee><font face="Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif">I found it insanely boring, but then, I gave up on it after about twenty minutes. I may give it another chance when I have time to do so, but FFI-IIIj, FFVII-X, FFT, and Kingdom Hearts are all higher on my list of priorities, and I have all those games except for FFX and Kingdom Hearts. Regardless, threads about FF:MQ automatically get buried within a week, it seems to me, so I still think it should be in General Squaresoft.

Peace
Mand al'Thor

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-05-2002, 03:49 AM
Except it's a Final Fantasy game.

The Man
10-05-2002, 05:50 PM
<font color=38bcee>Except that's not the point. Yeah, it's hardly as good as the FF titles that actually have their own fora, but it also doesn't have its own forum, so lumping it in with one of the most active gaming fora on EoFF seems rather unfair to threads about it. I was always under the impression that General Squaresoft was created to prevent threads about miscellaneous Squaresoft titles from being buried.

I don't really regard Mystic Quest as a true FF game in any case, but even if I did, I'd still support moving it to General Squaresoft, because... well... threads about it just tend to get buried all the time.

But woteva.

Peace
Mand al'Thor<font size=2>

Loony BoB
10-05-2002, 06:12 PM
I don't see any real point. I mean, if any newbie comes along, they're gonna post it in Genereal FF anyway.

If that's what the forum is for, then that's what the forum is for. Any Final Fantasy stuff that doesn't fit in with the other Specific-FF Forums. General Squaresoft is for any other Non-FF Squaresoft game. So, it works.