PDA

View Full Version : Eyeson won't let me log out from this computer.

The Man
10-21-2002, 10:18 AM
<font color=38bcee>I used to like it like that, but now it's kinda annoying since I'm not going to be posting much anymore. I don't remeber where the cookies are stored, so if someone could tell me so I can delete EoFF's cookies, that'd be nice. Thanks in advance.

Peace
Aaron <font size=2>

Squally Leonharty
10-21-2002, 11:34 AM
You're using XP, so it's in:

C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Cookies

Where C:\ is the partition that XP is installed on. :D

The Man
10-21-2002, 12:33 PM
<font color=38BCEE>'kay, thanks. :) *removes cookies*

Unfortunately, I only saw {user name}@eyesonff[2].txt, and I removed that, and I stlll can't log out. Blah. I wonder what the problem is.

Peace
Aaron <font size=2>

Squally Leonharty
10-21-2002, 12:59 PM
Umm... If you get a blank page when logging out, you're using the wrong Log Out button. :p At the main page, there's another Log Out button somewhere. I think at the bottom, or something. Try that.

There's been issues with logging out. Only one button actually logs you out. :p

crono_logical
10-21-2002, 02:20 PM
Have you deselected the Automatically Log In option in your profile? :p

The Man
10-21-2002, 02:41 PM
<font color=38bcee>I used the logout at the bottom right of the main page, which is indeed the one you're supposed to use, and when I clicked on the link back to the main forum index, it'd always have me still logged in. I'd tried that and still gotten the same effect the second time I posted in this thread, but then, when I went back to Eyeson significantly later, I wasn't logged in, which was a first, so the problem was solved, apparently. Yeah, you can close this now, unless someone has nothing better to do with their time than to elaborate on why my computer's on crack.

Anyway, yeah. Thanks for the help, guys. :D

Peace
Aaron <font size=2>

Dr Unne
10-21-2002, 05:20 PM
Sorry that darn logout link is broken. I have to change the code in so many places in the templates, I always miss a few.