PDA

View Full Version : Ffta---40 Jobs!!

Nakor TheBlue Rider
11-26-2002, 07:21 PM
Cool...FFTA has 40 Jobs....I was thinking about not buying it but now ill have too.....

Soo many Job Classes....*Drools*

Edit: I wonder what some of the new classes could be? Anyone have any Ideas?

Mr Bean
11-27-2002, 01:27 AM
They better add for sure:
Blue mage
Red mage

They should also have all the current jobs too! Although I'd let them get by with changing:
-Squire
-Oracle
-Mediator
-Calculator
...since I don't necessarily recognize them in any other final fantasy games. Right?

Notti
11-27-2002, 01:31 AM
Time Mage is for certain :)

And 300 missions!! :whoa:

The Amazing Spiderman
11-27-2002, 01:42 AM
Let me guess.........

5 characters / 40 jobs = 8 ............heh.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
11-27-2002, 04:48 PM
8 what?

SpiderMan you need to explain what your thinking or no one else knows what your thinking

The Amazing Spiderman
11-28-2002, 02:02 AM
8 JOBS

Night_Sword
11-28-2002, 02:07 AM
I knew that the 8 meant jobs. I figured he meant 8 per character?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
11-28-2002, 04:37 PM
Why 8 Jobs per character....

Wont all chars be able to access all the jobs....or at least most...

The Amazing Spiderman
11-30-2002, 12:11 AM
Say, unleast all races can use the same job, they have 40. But count the monsters and stuff.

What I meant that all the races have only 8 jobs.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
11-30-2002, 10:34 AM
I dont think they are counting monster classes as Jobs in that....

I assumed that almost all of the 40 will be available to nearly every character....the only exceptions being specialty Job classes.

Why would they count NPC Classes......? I don't think they would.

Lord Nathor
12-02-2002, 01:28 PM
40 jobs? It's gonna be fun... I'll enjoy masterizing them all...

Nakor TheBlue Rider
12-02-2002, 04:38 PM
Thats what I was thinking but then SpiderMan said

"8 Jobs" and now I have no Idea whats going on....

Endarire
12-22-2002, 04:15 AM
Sword Magician (FFV): Imbue weapons with spell power.
Beast Master: Lay traps and take on creaturely aspects, such as flight, freezing breath, and choco healing.

-EE

Roogle
12-22-2002, 04:22 AM
Sword Magician sounds similar to the Mystic Knight class that I've included in the update, eh...

Dkknight
12-22-2002, 05:00 PM
I think they have a White Monk and a Black Monk too. I read that FFTAdvance was gonna appeal to a younger audience. It has a lot of kiddie stuff, like teddy bears and crap. Thats the only turnoff. :(

VorpalCyberWolf
12-22-2002, 08:39 PM
Yeah but the "kiddie" factor was the only turn off for Kingdom Hearts and look how that turned out

Dkknight
12-22-2002, 09:54 PM
I don't know you'd have to explain that one to me cause I've never played Kingdom Hearts.

The Amazing Spiderman
12-22-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Dkknight
It has a lot of kiddie stuff, like teddy bears and crap. Thats the only turnoff. :(

Now I hate more nintendo. And me hoping to see more teenager games......*shrug*

Yuffie is a B****
12-22-2002, 11:14 PM
As long a sit doesn't have a kiddy difculty it will be fine

VorpalCyberWolf
12-23-2002, 03:08 AM
Well because of the "kiddiness" because of all the disney involved with it people thought it was going to be just for little kids but it ended up being one of the most highly anticipated games after it came out because it was enjoyed by teenagers and adults just as well as the kids (even more perhaps beings it is a very difficult game) and knowing Squaresoft... the same kind of thig could happen with FFTA... all depends though... the "Nintento Effect" might change the ways things work once again and it will in fact not become what we want it to be...

All I know is I will buy the game based on Square's reputation alone and not based on the front-up looks of the game itself...

If you dont want to do that, wait until it comes out and see from someone that bought it you know, or even on this site and see if it truely is worth Square's name as well as your money...

Edgar
12-25-2002, 04:41 PM
Disney again?! *faints*

The Amazing Spiderman
12-25-2002, 08:03 PM
Nintendo screws it all......hope they don't screw the name of Final Fantasy.

Edgar
12-26-2002, 03:59 AM
I really hope they don't...

:chop:

chozobo
12-29-2002, 08:01 AM
is it me, or do you people actually beleive that because an FF would go to a nintendo console, it suddenly becomes "kiddy", if such a stupid word ever existed. whoever mentioned about kingdom hearts was right; besides, if squaresoft made a crapass game on a nintendo console, then that would be squaresoft's mistake; Nintendo only lets squaresoft make a game for their system. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if more games by squaresoft were made for Nintendo; now that they merged with enix, sony's share of square isn't a lot (well... not a lot, but still a lot, if you know what I mean), and the enix part of squaresoft doesn't hold any negative ground with nintendo (not to point fingers and say square does).

Highland
01-10-2003, 03:29 AM
It doesnt matter what the hell makes it kiddy, The fact stands that it is "kiddy". I will never play a game that follows such structure. Look at KH, who in their right mind would play that crap? I look at people and i get this feeling that players are back-watered losers who have never been punched in their life, or degrade violence and want less of it. Instead of the word "kiddy", you get "pussified". I mean, look at the latest final fantasies, You get this love crap..which is somewhat the main story, no one is a bad ass or no one cussing anymore. wtf is up with this? I will probably never play a squaresoft title in my life again. if you dont believe me, DL the song "simple and clean" from Kazaa.

Jesus christ...

what we need is more Luca blights.

In this world there are only two types of men, weak men and strong men. The weak die by the strong, and so will you, Pigs!!! -Luca Blight. http://www.icybrian.com/suikoden2/sscene5.jpg

Bob the Elf
01-14-2003, 09:29 PM
You have probably never played Kingdom hearts.

I love Kingdom Hearts and the story actually is at most a 3rd Disney what, with the main town being full of FF characters also, the hardest fight in the game is with the most Bad ass character I know, Sephiroth. After that fight you get to see Sephiroth and Cloud duke it out in the special version of the game. Final mix.

Simple and Clean is a really bad song but thats why I put it on mute and listen to Focus.

When it comes down to it, people like you degrade games because they are scared of colour and want nothing to do with it in games because they are scared of being "pussified".

Oh no! I played Kingdom hearts, now I'm scared of Blood.

My god, It's people like you who get games watered down and kids aren't allowed to buy games unless they can legally drive; all because some one gets be-headed or some one says a bad word or shoots a gun they think that kids are gonna do the same. Play MGS, buy a gun. Play FF, buy a sword. Play KH, buy a teddy bear.

Ignorance, just because no one gets shot 5 times in the chest then, stabbed and thrown off a cliff you can't buy a game. You think that playing Bad-ass games makes you a bad ass guy.

I play games because they are fun. You play them because you like violence and it makes you feel like a big man.

Well all I can say is good luck on your ninja zombie be-heading shoot-stabsstabstabstabstab- games.

chozobo
01-18-2003, 06:46 AM
huh! damn straight! The only thing in kingdom hearts that pertains to disney is the characters, and the environments; otherwise, it's purely FF formula. And ya know what? "pussified" is what happens when people like you start invading good games like that. and besides, luca blight was just a cliche character: "I want blood, I want your head, I am evil!!!" pff!! I'm glad I kicked his ass in suikoden II. he deserved it. he isn't at all bad ass; you want bad ass, check out snake; check out dante. they're quality bad asses for you. so go ahead, unpause your GTA: vice city, and continue pummeling that old woman. Sicko.

Billyy
04-23-2003, 09:12 PM
It may not be as kiddy as you think,
I read a translation guide,
and theres lotsa swearin!
There is also a lot of controversial characters,
like a drunken father, a kid in a wheelchair,
and I think there was another one.....

Deadmansl
04-24-2003, 05:32 AM
i need to go get Kingdom hearts!

Sephex
04-24-2003, 09:02 AM
I'll give this a rent or wait untill it goes down in proce before buying it. I liked the first one okay so this one better be good.

Iori
05-17-2003, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Deadmansl
dizzam

dont ever say dizzam again.. you bring disgrace to mankind

SmoshCuch
05-17-2003, 02:21 PM
What in the blue hell is 'dizzam'?

Iori
05-17-2003, 04:05 PM
its like the hip-hop version of damn