PDA

View Full Version : RO - getting an error.

Loony BoB
12-02-2002, 07:26 AM
Can someone help me? Anyone? I got the patches, but when I click 'Start Game' it goes to this. =*( I paid for this?

Shlup
12-02-2002, 08:04 AM
*points to post after your post in the General Gaming RO thread*

Loony BoB
12-02-2002, 01:59 PM
I'd rather resolve the problem than have wasted US$10.00 please. =/

MecaKane
12-02-2002, 03:24 PM
You should change the lanuage settings on XP so you get the error in Korean. Go into regional and language options in controll pannel, then the second tab "languages" and click the box that says install files for east asain languages.
Then you just have to find someone who can read it. x.X

Dr Unne
12-02-2002, 05:18 PM
*cough* The error was spending money in the first place. *cough* I can't read that, but one likely cause of errors at that point (blank window) is a graphical problem. What kind of video card do you have? Maybe make sure you have the latest driver. If you're trying to play RO in a windowed version, try it in full screen instead. If you're playing in full screen, try windowed. Try turning all the graphical settings to their minimum, disabling sound, etc. to see if some setting might be wrong. Try looking at RO message boards to see if anyone else has that error, very likely someone does because RO is always laden with errors. I'm not playing beta this time, but I played before, and people always had a wonderful variety of error messages for a wonderful variety of reasons.

Loony BoB
12-02-2002, 08:21 PM
Reinstalled. Works now.